What's new

China shows off new kit at Hong Kong garrison open days

you know I never really got the gun thing. Why do it? With no enemies you are really just shooting something in the air.

But then again I like drifting, and with no where to go I'm really just driving in circles.

What's the appeal there.

Gun shooting is not just a personal love, but in the United States, its a culture. One develops friendship(s) with fellow gun enthusiasts. I'm sure its quite similar in Canada, too. :-)

Gun shooting is not just a personal love, but in the United States, its a culture. One develops friendship(s) with fellow gun enthusiasts. I'm sure its quite similar in Canada, too. :-)
No, we can't buy guns without Firearms certificate and the police investigate your ex gf, wives, etc. If one of them say no, you can't get FAC. Even if you have it, you cannot buy handguns only rifles. You need an FAC to buy a pellet gun that shoots over 750 fps.
:crazy:
Yeah Canada guns laws are retarded.

No, we can't buy guns without Firearms certificate and the police investigate your ex gf, wives, etc. If one of them say no, you can't get FAC. Even if you have it, you cannot buy handguns only rifles. You need an FAC to buy a pellet gun that shoots over 750 fps.

Are you sure no hand gun? Have you checked application for license of all Provinces? I think Canadian gun laws are fine. Getting license is easy.

Wow, that's a wee wee wee bit excessive. FAC to buy a pellet gun? lol

Well, i'm sure you wont have any problems getting a firearms certificate. :-)

Wondering if the Hong Kong Garrison has Type LG-5 sniper grenade launcher with 40 rounds of 40mm programable ammunitions:

164724o55sl34l3xjusr6j.jpg

164730tf7zx7gy2jxn0gko.jpg

164737huzzuuntn88nm29u.jpg

Or LG-5 is for export only?

Some of these new weapons coming out of China like this look neat.

Are you sure no hand gun? Have you checked application for license of all Provinces? I think Canadian gun laws are fine. Getting license is easy.

I'm sure they have to. I can only imagine the Canadians who live in Alberta, Saskatchewan or in the Northwest Territories. A rifle is necessary in case of bears et al.

No, not in Ontario. I am going to get FAC soon.

Thanks a bunch my man, and from the looks of it...its not that hard at all.

Jlaw was probably just over-reacting.
It's not like the US. Every province is not the same. Ontario has the strictest gun laws.

No, not in Ontario. I am going to get FAC soon.

For individuals to possess and acquire restricted firearms (handguns, short-barreled semi-automatic rifles, etc.), an additional paperwork hurdle must be overcome. In order to transport a restricted firearm (to the range, for example), an Authorization to Transport (ATT) must be acquired. In Ontario, handgun owners apply through their shooting clubs for a long-term ATT, which allows the owner to transport the gun to and from the range. These Authorizations usually expire within three years of issue.

Still easy to obtain its all about going through proper channel and waiting period.

For individuals to possess and acquire restricted firearms (handguns, short-barreled semi-automatic rifles, etc.), an additional paperwork hurdle must be overcome. In order to transport a restricted firearm (to the range, for example), an Authorization to Transport (ATT) must be acquired. In Ontario, handgun owners apply through their shooting clubs for a long-term ATT, which allows the owner to transport the gun to and from the range. These Authorizations usually expire within three years of issue.

Still easy to obtain its all about going through proper channel and waiting period.
The point is you can't bring it home. So you have to keep it at gun range :( What is the point?

Yup. Same as in the 'states. The first i had to do was ask law enforcement and they told me that police background check was prerequisite. Hunting, however, requires testing and certification. ;)

Back
Top Bottom