What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

Noew cpc have devised types of slaveries to fool people.U are really being stultified to stone age man.

in india slavery is legal whereas it is not in china.

there is also enforcement of the antislavery law in china.

in fact indian labor can be bought and sold on the world market much like cows.

China is becoming the second largest country whose reserves are greater than America and after America the second largest military spending on arm's and other military aid is China.
China have some reservation's about American interest in World affair and China is now the biggest Industrial Giant of the whole World.China is taking all the world's industries and producing the brad's on the cheapest labor.
China is not most powerful country,But one day soon it will be the super power after America.Russia is also trying to do so because Cold War is ended and it is developing some new military hardware to sell to it's friendly countries to become a part of the Race against Powerful countries,China should also give the military aid to Pakistan against his enemies and Pakistan enemies,due to strategic position of Pakistan.

haha well said 4motha.

indians live worse than chinese cows. chinese cows are well fed and fat.

in fact, it would be cheaper to import indian women to produce milk, and trade cows to them in return.

BTw the milk powder which gave kidney stones to 10000000 children was from chinese women or cow.I guess it wa schinese women,cows cows by now u must ahve all eaten.

in fact only a few got sick out of millions who used the product.

in india, giving out free trinkets kills 63 people.

such is the difference between the character of our nations.

China's aim of being top military superpower may be a dream

* Source: Global Times
* [18:55 March 03 2010]
* Comments

Two Chinese major generals Wednesday dismissed the idea of being the world's No.1 military power proposed in a book entitled The China Dream.

"It is a matter of a grand dream and the reality," Luo Yuan, Major General of the People's Liberation Army and a researcher at the Academy of Military Science told the Global Time.

Yin Zhuo, an admiral and senior researcher at the navy's Equipment Research Center agreed with Luo, saying that China should continue to pursue the strategy of keeping a low profile.

In the newly-published book The China Dream, Colonel Liu Mingfu, a professor at the National Defense University urges China to replace the United States as the top global player by building China's economy into the world's biggest one and complementing it with a formidable military might.

as you say China is good at creating hybrid stuff, why don't you send hybrid Chinese women capable of feeding more peopel at a time.i am sure your women are beter at this.they even feed cows in your country,thus no one starves.

our women also don't stampede each other to death for free trinkets.

a chinese cow eats better than an average indian.

an average Indian cow has more brain than an avg chinese 50 cent party member!

but we manage to have 100% of our youth under 35 master the most difficult language on earth.

60% of indians can't even manage that.

how many indians would a chinese cow sell for?

as you say China is good at creating hybrid stuff, why don't you send hybrid Chinese women capable of feeding more peopel at a time.i am sure your women are beter at this.they even feed cows in your country,thus no one starves.

Are you suggesting chinese to import some indian women to do this?
Recent BBS news said in north india, a women be sold only in 100$.:lol::lol:

First u send us sample of ur women ,we will test them ,if we are satisfied ,then come again to us.we will give u a project to work on ur men.If u are advancing in tech so much,lets we also have some advantage.

But the fact is many indian women are sold in north india, and some even cross the boarder to come to tibet.:lol: I think I should ask a tibienese about if these indian wemen can produce good hybird milk.:rofl:

If u find such a women tell me ,I will get u shot at by ur big papa for indulging in prostitution.

You wanna talk about prostitution? Eevery one knows india are world prostitution center in the world and indian has the highest prositiution population and even highest fancy prositiution population. Are you wanna talk more?:disagree:

You wanna talk about prostitution? Eevery one knows india are world prostitution center in the world and indian has the highest prositiution population and even highest fancy prositiution population. Are you wanna talk more?:disagree:

"""Prostitution is an increasingly large part of the Chinese economy, employing perhaps 10 million people, with an annual level of consumption of possibly 1 trillion RMB. Following a 2000 police campaign, Chinese economist Yang Fan estimated that the Chinese GDP slumped by 1%, as a result of decreased spending by newly unemployed female prostitutes"""

"""Prostitution is an increasingly large part of the Chinese economy, employing perhaps 10 million people, with an annual level of consumption of possibly 1 trillion RMB. Following a 2000 police campaign, Chinese economist Yang Fan estimated that the Chinese GDP slumped by 1%, as a result of decreased spending by newly unemployed female prostitutes"""

Are you talking about you 16million Prostitution population increasing 3.5% GDP for indian? Sorry I forgot that prostitution in india are much cheap than china. Maybe 2%? or 1.5%? or less than 1%?

my my... how does this thread come down to this! lol...

We should let the moderators lock or delete this thread, it has nothing to do with any countries' defense any more, just nasty rants.

I've just sent a request to the mods, hopefully it'll be accepted. This is meant to be a good forum about china's defense in english, let's not relegate it to something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom