What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

Are you talking about you 16million Prostitution population increasing 3.5% GDP for indian? Sorry I forgot that prostitution in india are much cheap than china. Maybe 2%? or 1.5%? or less than 1%?

various sources shows that no. of prostitutes in india varies from 2.8 million(official) to 15 million
while in china ,no. varies from 3 million (officials) to 20 million

Are you suggesting chinese to import some indian women to do this?
Recent BBS news said in north india, a women be sold only in 100$.:lol::lol:

Prostitutes from northern China earn $25 a trick working out of the backroom of beauty parlors near the Burmese border in Yunnan. In Shenzhen you can dance three songs and “touch me anywhere you want” for $1.20 or have a female factory worker visit your hotel room for $25. In the Golden Star neighborhood of Kunming the girls walk the streets and patronize men that cruise by in taxis. The girls usually charge around $20.

These days there are so many prostitutes that an oversupply has forced prices down. Workers that earned $30 a trick in 2005, could only make $20 in 2006 and were earning only $13 a trick in 2007. There are some prostitutes that are so desperate they service scores of migrant workers for $1 a piece under bridges and overpasses.

You sound awfully familiar with the prices and locations... ?? :D

Please read my previous post, this thread has strayed way off the theme of this forum, let's all call it a stop. Peace!

Please read my previous post, this thread has strayed way off the theme of this forum, let's all call it a stop. Peace!

Ok, i would love to go back on topic....
there was one chinese guy who started it...... & i was giving the statical answer to keep him mum...

It is wrong for whoever to start this, thanks for agreeing to put a stop to this non-sense. (p.s. What's the point any way, there are plenty of prostitutes, cows and drug dealers everywhere even in Europe :D)

It is wrong for whoever to start this, thanks for agreeing to put a stop to this non-sense. (p.s. What's the point any way, there are plenty of prostitutes, cows and drug dealers everywhere even in Europe :D)

Ok .. what was the topic again? lol .. :what:

various sources shows that no. of prostitutes in india varies from 2.8 million(official) to 15 million
while in china ,no. varies from 3 million (officials) to 20 million

Prostitutes from northern China earn $25 a trick working out of the backroom of beauty parlors near the Burmese border in Yunnan. In Shenzhen you can dance three songs and “touch me anywhere you want” for $1.20 or have a female factory worker visit your hotel room for $25. In the Golden Star neighborhood of Kunming the girls walk the streets and patronize men that cruise by in taxis. The girls usually charge around $20.

These days there are so many prostitutes that an oversupply has forced prices down. Workers that earned $30 a trick in 2005, could only make $20 in 2006 and were earning only $13 a trick in 2007. There are some prostitutes that are so desperate they service scores of migrant workers for $1 a piece under bridges and overpasses.

Families of Bharatpur push their minor girls into prostitution

The girls are mostly aged between 12 and 15, though some are as young as 10. They stand at the roadside along with their fathers and brothers who fix the 'price' for them.

“What can we do, we have to send our daughters into this profession as there are no alternative means of livelihood.”

Arabian Sex Tourism

Sunita Krishnan, head of an anti human-trafficking organization, Prajwala, makes the only too-obvious point that girl children are not valued. "If a girl child is sold or her life ruined, it is not a national loss, that's why this is a non-issue, both for community and to society."

Using minors in prostitution is a billion dollar industry in the city

For most, Mumbai remains a city of dreams. But, for some, it has become a place full of nightmares. In recent years, the financial capital of the country has emerged as one of the leading markets for trafficked minors who engage in prostitution or, in other words, the commercial sexual abuse of a minor.

As instances of HIV and AIDS reach alarming proportions, demand for younger, pre-puberty girls has hit an all-time high. Girls as little as seven and eight-years-old are being forced into prostitution, both in the red-light areas and as “professional” call girls (always accompanied by an adult), according to a DNA investigation. “Trafficking in minor girls has seen an estimated 30 per cent increase from previous years,” says a social activist working at Kamatipura — the city’s most notorious red-light district.

“Poverty due to prolonged drought, mounting farm debts, unemployment and lack of livelihood are the triggering factors, which are forcing parents to send their daughters out of town for employment.” “Even when girls are rescued, families are unwilling to take them back,” says the police source. “This has become a common story in the rural areas.”

Study reveals male child sexual abuse in Puri

KalingaTimes.com: Study reveals male child sexual abuse in Puri

According to the study, all the children explained poverty as one of the factors responsible for their situation. “I am staying with Joseph (a French tourist) for the last five years. He says that he will take me with him. I have sex with him regularly. Initially it was painful, I used to cry. Now it is a daily routine. He gives money to my family. He has sex with other children also. Sometimes, he wants us to have sex with each other (peer children). I am just waiting for the day when he will take me with him and so I agree with whatever he does to me and my family,” said Raju, a 15-year-old boy, according to the study.

“Building relationship with foreign tourists is more profitable than domestic tourists as foreign tourists provide children with toys, chocolates, cycles, nice dresses and sometimes money to renovate their houses or to build house as well.” They have sex with a wide range of tourists who pay any amount ranging between Rs 50 and Rs 200 per day, the study says.

Child Prostitution - India
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the price in your post is price of girl over 50 years old and a price just can do one touch in china:lol:, and I will give you 12-15 fancy prostitution price in 2009 and in these price they will be treated like toys, just 50 RS(1.1 dollar)perday. Comparing $30 a trick of a old girl in china, dont you believe What I said your prostitution is world cheapest? enjoin it.:tdown: Really feel sorry for these chidren.

Last edited:
Ok, i would love to go back on topic....
there was one chinese guy who started it...... & i was giving the statical answer to keep him mum...

If you are not blind, you can check previous post, and you will know who start it, and he really shouldnt do that, bcoz talk about prostitution, india is worse than any other country.:blink:

How does hos and bi**hes end up on defence forum ? Shame on you people. Are you sure this is not a hip hop forum ?

hello mr india, please keep the discussion civilized. and don't derail the thread.

He is derailing the thread.. is this a thread to talk about prostitution stats, poverty, child labour etc? You are just looking for a flame war!

Back
Top Bottom