What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

He is derailing the thread.. is this a thread to talk about prostitution stats, poverty, child labour etc? You are just looking for a flame war!

You should notice that it is started by indian. And I am sure he shouldnt do that, bcoz india is the worst in the world about that.:blink:

This thread should be closed.

And 'communist', where are you from? You are only making trouble for China!

can you see it yourself?

he is helping for those westerners spreading malicious "China Threat" rumor which is not the truth...

the author of the book "The China dream" is totally a retard.

He just posted "The china dream" to let other members know it and disscus it. And I think you can see the result that most chinese members's here dont support the contents of the article. We are not indian, chinese can not be "忽悠" esailly by some article like "The china dream".:D

He just posted "The china dream" to let other members know it and disscus it. And I think you can see the result that most chinese members's here dont support the contents of the article. We are not indian, chinese can not be "忽悠" esailly by some article like "The china dream".:D

'Communist' not just quoted it but also commented it...

The truth is obvious. China not only has no intention to become the most powerful country in the world, but also has no way to made it anytime in the foreseeable future. That's why I call the author of "the china dream" a retard. the Professor Liu is just a typical bookworm who has read too much history books but has no ability to consume it at all...

if we don't become the most powerful then what are we living for? family, wealth, power? no, the most powerful will take it all away from you. ambition is so important not only in personal lives but in national affairs.

professor liu is a genius.

if we don't become the most powerful then what are we living for? family, wealth, power? no, the most powerful will take it all away from you. ambition is so important not only in personal lives but in national affairs.

professor liu is a genius.

how old are you, dude?

if we don't become the most powerful then what are we living for?

Is there any logic in your question, huh?

BTW, we are not the most powerful country (not even the second) in the world for the last 50 years, and what happened to your family?

how old are you, dude?

BTW, we are not the most powerful country (not even the second) in the world for the last 50 years, and what happened to your family?

These trolls are not changing anyones' opinion about China. Everone knows China is a great country with good folk. We realise that these few are just some ignorant fools sitting behind a computer, who think they are big patriots if they attack other countries. They talk about wars, as if its like playing ps-3.
Dont take them too seriously sir. Hell, many of them are just posing as Chinese, so that they are in a more "Commanding position" to attack India.

you need to introduce yourself. would be more good if you do it in chinese.

If you doubt whether i come from China or not, Bro. You can private me in Chinese, no problem. BTW, I'm a local Shanghainese.

If you doubt whether i come from China or not, Bro. You can private me in Chinese, no problem. BTW, I'm a local Shanghainese.
Still you need to open a introduction thread in Members introduction section. I'll welcome you there.

how old are you, dude?

and what happened to iraq? afghanistan?

and why should we be scared of being a "threat"? why is USA not afraid of "the american threat theory"? and do we even have the right to threaten anyone? if not then why should we not strive to be the best?

戴旭上校说过,我们根本没有威胁别人的能力,谈何“威胁论”?没错,现在和米国仍然有距离,但是你不愿意缩小这个距离吗?如果不愿意缩小与米国的距离,那凭什么缩小与日本的距离?为何要发展,怎么不继续给满清磕头留辫子?并且,刘教授说的有错吗?不断完善自我,在个人生活中和国际政治中一样重要。如果不是,我们为什么还要发展?不愿意做第一,那为何要做第二?或者第三?干脆做下以个伊拉克算了。国家和人一样,必须有上进心,没有上进心的人不会成功,国家亦如此。

Back
Top Bottom