What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

but its actually the cinese who r competating with indian cows with the super duper hybrid grass tech:rofl:

but at least china has the technology for hybrid grasses.

indians just crap in the open to grow more crops since they can't afford fertilizer instead of using science to improve.

lol India thinks everything should be "free" and lets cows walk freely on the roads. What a joke, it really is a 3rd world nation... Sigh, so many slums...

yes here even cows have freedom

its not like in china were animals and human r treated like the same

difference btw india and china

in india animals r treated like humans
in china humans r treated like animals:rofl::rofl:

but at least china has the technology for hybrid grasses.

indians just crap in the open to grow more crops since they can't afford fertilizer instead of using science to improve.

ya if u have any problem with that we will come to beijing and shanghai to crap:rofl:

sadly, even cows in china are treated better than indians in india.

no cows starve to death in china.

Nope, humans are worth much more in China, I think in India, the MKI is more important than 1 mil people and 1 mil cows XD

and do ur china even have cows ur ur communist daddy govt slayed it all so that they cant roam free

Nope, humans are worth much more in China, I think in India, the MKI is more important than 1 mil people and 1 mil cows XD

2 million indians die per year due to starvation.
0 chinese cows die per year due to starvation.
india buys weapons with those 2 million lives.

and do ur china even have cows ur ur communist daddy govt slayed it all so that they cant roam free

of course we have cows, but not roaming the streets. our farmers keep them in the fields. well fed of course, they don't starve like indians.

Rofl!!! You are saying he's trolling by stating the fact that accepting criticism is part of the democratic process?

My god, what a moron. :rofl:

Australia has the best human rights record in the world. Direct me to instances where my Government has abused human rights, because i can't think of one instance.

lol....Human right abuse of Aborigines... Stole their lands and make them as a second grade citizens.

Stolen Generations
Main article: Stolen Generations
The Stolen Generations were those children of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent who were forcibly removed from their families by the Australian Federal and State government agencies and church missions, under acts of their respective parliaments.[63][64] The removals occurred in the period between approximately 1869[65] and 1969,[66][67] although, in some places, children were still being taken in the 1970s.[68]

On February 13, 2008, the federal government of Australia, led by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, issued a formal apology to the Indigenous Australians over the Stolen Generations.[

as you note even our poorest villages have electricity and motorcycles.

what do your poorest villages have? cows and starvation?

the difference between chinese slaves and indian ones is:

chinese slaves are kidnapped or tricked, and once found by police, the slave holders get a bullet through the head. slavery has never been acceptable in chinese history.

indian slavery is well condoned by hinduism and if the police finds an escaped slave the slave will be returned to the owner just like blacks in USA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom