What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

What I said was the truth, at least I don't fabricate stuff up.

LoL, ok buddy, stop talkin like that. You should not have said something like that. It was pretty immature comment. I am in no mood to start the stupid discussion we had like before.
Anyways, i am disappointed that i could not change the impression of India from your mind. And if you stick to those offencive words, its nothing to be proud of! Never mind. It was really nice talkin.( no sarcam this time)

LoL, ok buddy, stop talkin like that. You should not have said something like that. It was pretty immature comment. I am in no mood to start the stupid discussion we had like before.
Anyways, i am disappointed that i could not change the impression of India from your mind. And if you stick to those offencive words, its nothing to be proud of! Never mind. It was really nice talkin.( no sarcam this time)

No, I was serious too. Below is a video by BBC, the only "official" video that I can find. Note that I am not pro-Chinese nor I did not want to include China in there, just that the video is the only reliable one I can find:

Hope you get where I'm coming from, no offense intended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that documentary is spot on, and i have no offence to it. Thanks!
cheers. though none of us will be reaching the top. lol . The chinese have a lot to catch up, when its about the states.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.

My ancestors didn't steal Australia. Australia didn't exist up until 1902. We founded the country, before we did it was just land with an indigenous population, who i might add, don't actually believe in owning land.

Every land on earth with an indigenous population was colonised.

You guys not only abuse human rights but are bunch of robbers! Shame on you!

History is written by the victors... Say whatever you want... This is same as killing the red indian of america

He can't help it. Accepting criticism is a part of democratic process which unfortunately is not a common practice in countries where there is a constant insecurity about maintaining that political establishment for long.

Troll Alert !!

Last edited:

History is written by the victors... Say whatever you want... This is same as killing the red indian of america

Cool down buddy, i don't want you to fall in trouble with the mods. God forbid if you get banned, your posts will be really missed.

No, I was serious too. Below is a video by BBC, the only "official" video that I can find. Note that I am not pro-Chinese nor I did not want to include China in there, just that the video is the only reliable one I can find:

YouTube - India vs China---Race to the Top of the world

Hope you get where I'm coming from, no offense intended.

This is as much rubbish as the prides that Indians feel for themselves.

China's development basically follows the tracks of Japan and South Korea. Japanese and Korean products were also known as copies, cheap and of low quality. Looking at what they are doing now you know what China is heading. China is way ahead of India in terms of tech, innovation, massive productivity and supply chains except a few areas.

India has had better opportunities of development than China: better industrial and infrastructure after independence, better agriculture conditions, better geographical position and political environment. Why didn't they take any opportunity of development such as Japan in 1960s, South Korea and Taiwan in 1970s or China in 1980s? It all has something to do with the cultural and social mentality of Indians. They are narrow minded and short sighted. They are big hearted analysts and wide mouthed critikers that always look down at neighbours, argue with anyone to death but comprimise themselves on the slums around their necks.

Now China is improving the tech and quality of products. Much of the labor centric manufacturing is moving to next hot spots Vietnam, Indonesia or other areas where people are willing to work hard to make better livings. The self promoting innovative India is happy to start tourist medication business, another service industry based on English language skills. It's hard to see that India is developing a core industry or a consolidated advantage of future economic potential.

Just like what the guy said India is like a boat, maybe more like a fish, because the great India can only depend or follow the stream of water flow, up and down. They don't have many options of economic development

the BBC reporter is biased. how do you have innovations on a shoe? what do you expect from a shoe, microscopic TV screens on the laces so you can watch TV when you're hanging your head in sadness? it's a SHOE. get OVER it.

in terms of real innovation (scientific patents and number of scientific articles written and published) india and china are not only not in the same league they are not even playing the same game. india's on the verge of probably being equal to vietnam in this area.

Troll Alert !!

Rofl!!! You are saying he's trolling by stating the fact that accepting criticism is part of the democratic process?

My god, what a moron. :rofl:

Australia has the best human rights record in the world. Direct me to instances where my Government has abused human rights, because i can't think of one instance.

the BBC reporter is biased. how do you have innovations on a shoe? what do you expect from a shoe, microscopic TV screens on the laces so you can watch TV when you're hanging your head in sadness? it's a SHOE. get OVER it.

in terms of real innovation (scientific patents and number of scientific articles written and published) india and china are not only not in the same league they are not even playing the same game. india's on the verge of probably being equal to vietnam in this area.

Maybe you want to reformulate the statement.

When the Chinese are making much sought hand-made shoes with characteristics it is called as imitation.

When the Indians are making plastic necklace with 16 colors it is called as innovation.

You see how fish defines water.

Maybe you want to reformulate the statement.

When the Chinese are making much sought hand-made shoes with characteristics it is called as imitation.

When the Indians are making plastic necklace with 16 colors it is called as innovation.

You see how fish defines water.

lol... that's kinda what i was thinking, typical british mentality tho -- the asians make shoes and necklaces, and that's innovation :D

Ahem Ahem .. this is "troll"? lol .. Sir please read the comment above your post, and give your valuable opinion on that too.

Its a long story, and complicated. Would take time to explain.

Here you go ,

Once upon a time there was this man, who thinks he was born Swiss.......

thats the problem buddy every one who speak aginst u is biased:cry:,ur mentality(thats a big problem)of perciving urself as the masterpiece of world is the real problem

and abt ur innovation,just get out of china ,fly to some other part of the world and ask the people,what they think abt ur chinese innovations:rofl:

thats the problem buddy every one who speak aginst u is biased:cry:,ur mentality(thats a big problem)of perciving urself as the masterpiece of world is the real problem

and abt ur innovation,just get out of china ,fly to some other part of the world and ask the people,what they think abt ur chinese innovations:rofl:

what do ordinary people know about the cutting edge of science? nothing. they can think whatever they want, but in terms of research publications which is what real scientists read, india and china are not in the same game.

Back
Top Bottom