What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

He can't help it. Accepting criticism is a part of democratic process which unfortunately is not a common practice in countries where there is a constant insecurity about maintaining that political establishment for long.

My thoughts exactly.

The reason we did commit troops is because Your moronic former president George w bush came to our former moronic prime minister and said "OMFG OMFG THE WORLD IS DOOMED UNLESS WE INVADE IRAQ" when infact what he really should of said is "we want you to help us invade iraq for more oil"

It's pretty much the same with Afghanistan.

Hey look everyone, i am criticising things America has done, doesn't that make me Anti-American by all of your logic? :azn:

Nope, though I disagree that George Bush was a "moron." Though filled with deceit, thinking of positives, much more funding went into science and technology, which fascinates me. But that's on a personal level. Yes he did f up the economy, but I'm not affected so I really can't care less. FTR, try not to use the lord's name in vain again, thank you.

Well it's good you now understand why some of Americas allies are reluctant to help America in Afghanistan.

Call us when America is under attack.

Of course I have, that's why I'm getting thanks. People are finding my posts helpful to the individual. It's all about relevancy here. I'm useful in relations to so on and so forth. Unlike you, you're helpful to no one lol. This is logic kid, logic.

Its a pleasure interacting with a guy with so many" thanks" and an "IQ" of 80. Anyways buddy, i give up.I can's continue this stupid discussion any further. You win! Good for you man. Congrats :mps:

Its a pleasure interacting with a guy with so many" thanks" and an "IQ" of 80. Anyways buddy, i give up.I can's continue this stupid discussion any further. You win! Good for you man. Congrats :mps:

Man, you really do prove your IQ to be 80, simply getting it from the fact that you can't read un-lined sentences... Sigh* Good luck for your future...

The fact is that China, like every other country, will use its power to furtther its interests. That's the whole point of having power in the first place. That is what the Europeans did, the Japanese, the Americans -
Aha, so that's the world you want - power not to defend interests, but to further them.

In short, you want war. If you were running Pakistan and said that, Pakistan would justifiably be thrown out of the United Nations. (As the primary requirement for membership is that it is an assembly of "peace-loving" states.)

Of course the comments i made about China are negative, Criticism is negative lol.

I'll give you an example. If you steal something and i call you a thief, that's me giving you fair and valid criticism. It doesn't mean i hate you.

The same with china. I am criticising China for things that should be criticised such as the abuse of human rights. It doesn't mean i'm anti china.

I am not going to ignore what's happening in China just because it's "negative"

I don't know why you Chinese members can't understand this. You think someone giving fair and valid criticism of you government is an attack on china and is anti-china.

If the Chinese government keeps doing things such as abusing human rights, it's going to get criticised.

As for you question "who does china want to invade?" China wants to invade Taiwan. This is what this whole thread is about lol.

Make a thread about bad things america or any other country is doing and i will criticise it, if criticism is due.

What about your ancestors stealing the land of Australia? China is not going to invade Taiwan! If China invade Taiwan, it is civil war! Taiwan government call themselves Republic of China!

Aha, so that's the world you want - power not to defend interests, but to further them.

In short, you want war. If you were running Pakistan and said that, Pakistan would justifiably be thrown out of the United Nations. (As the primary requirement for membership is that it is an assembly of "peace-loving" states.)

My thoughts exactly.

What about your ancestors stealing the land of Australia? China is not going to invade Taiwan! If China invade Taiwan, it is civil war! Taiwan government call themselves Republic of China!

My ancestors didn't steal Australia. Australia didn't exist up until 1902. We founded the country, before we did it was just land with an indigenous population, who i might add, don't actually believe in owning land.

Every land on earth with an indigenous population was colonised.

My thoughts exactly.

My ancestors didn't steal Australia. Australia didn't exist up until 1902. We founded the country, before we did it was just land with an indigenous population, who i might add, don't actually believe in owning land.

Every land on earth with an indigenous population was colonised

lol... no comments...

Typical pathetic Zionist word play. When there is contention for resources, defense is the same as furthering your interests.

I am being realistic and honest about what countries do, as opposed to what they may say.

And, last time I checked, nobody had thrown the US out of the UN for furthering its interests. Or even, irony of ironies, Israel.

Typical pathetic Zionist word play. When there is contention for resources, defense is the same as furthering your interests. I am being realistic and honest about what countries do, as opposed to what they may say.
Pakistanis and their leaders have a history of going to war - or staying at war - for glory and conquest, not defense. The declassified diplomatic cables from the 1965 war, for example, are pretty damning on that score:
I pointed to evidently clear Pak use of U.S. military equipment in Kashmir. Pres asked how could he deny those people arms. I pointed out bluntly that U.S. arms made available against Communist aggression not for local wars.
link

That is the context of how I read your comment and what it means.

Typical pathetic Zionist word play. When there is contention for resources, defense is the same as furthering your interests.

I am being realistic and honest about what countries do, as opposed to what they may say.

And, last time I checked, nobody had thrown the US out of the UN for furthering its interests. Or even, irony of ironies, Israel.

nobody can throw them,they controll u.n,talk with respect abt a nation who pay u so much money in aid

Dont argue with trolls buddy. you will give up eventually.:P

Dont argue with trolls buddy. you will give up eventually.:P

Lol, i did give up man! But its so annoying sometimes that fellow was sayin the same BS, slums and u know da rest of the script ya.
You just need to shut these people up sometimes, but in a good polite and civilized manner.
cheeers
:cheers:

Lol, i did give up man! But its so annoying sometimes that fellow was sayin the same BS, slums and u know da rest of the script ya.
You just need to shut these people up sometimes, but in a good polite and civilized manner.
cheeers
:cheers:

What I said was the truth, at least I don't fabricate stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom