What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

Hahahaha, I wasn't even part of this argument. I just came along to tell you about your ratio and now you're considering that I went against you for criticizing China? And yes, I went against the Indian member because I was getting rage from him, happy?

I wasn't referring to you. I said "Chinese members" but hang on a second................... you thought i was referring to you which means you are actually Chinese and not American?

lol caught out.

No i didn't. I asked why am i being called anti-china for my posts, but i know why now anyway.

If you don't actually know what's going on, please don't comment on it. =\

Chinese members can't stand people criticising there country with fair and valid criticism.

I am contributing to this thread, hence my various posts over nearly all the pages in this thread.

The only person who is not contributing to the thread is "communism" who continues to reply to my posts with "TROLL TROLL TROLL"

Refer to post #157:

"My posts are useless? I don't see how my posts that are discussing the topic of the thread are useless. "

And you were just saying "No i didn't. I asked why am i being called anti-china for my posts, but i know why now anyway."

Maybe you should respect other people's wishes. If they don't want you diss what they hold precious, maybe you shouldn't. For me, Aussies are a bunch self loathing faggots because they're totally useless supporting us in Iran and Afghan. If you want to be a bloody, ally, learn to COMMIT more.

Hahaha...Xdrive asked why he got accused of not contributing to the forums. I told him to reflect upon his low Post:thanks. He didn't get what that was, so I questioned his maths abilities. What is the matter? You caught up with ratios too lmao? Go consult your primary school teacher for more info. Because if I teach you, a billion more of you's are going to come to me tomorrow asking me to educate; I don't have the capacity for all that, sorry!

No thanks mate. I am pretty good at maths, so i don't need any consultations. I appreciate your concern though. And looking at your reply to my post, i feel you have no idea what sarcasm means. My sincere advice is please go and refer a good English dictionary ,or maybe a English to (Cantonese/mandarin) one, whichever helps you more.

I wasn't referring to you. I said "Chinese members" but hang on a second................... you thought i was referring to you which means you are actually Chinese and not American?

lol caught out.

Maybe that's why I responded, because you got the wrong person? :what::what: Think buddy, think.

No thanks mate. I am pretty good at maths, so i don't need any consultations. I appreciate your concern though. And looking at your reply to my post, i feel you have no idea what sarcasm means. My sincere advice is please go and refer a good English dictionary ,or maybe a English to (Cantonese/mandarin) one, whichever helps you more.

Hahaha, maybe you might need to consult the Ganesh dictionary. Seems like you didn't get the sarcasm from my post either XD.

I just received a really good visitor message on my profile.

Have you ever suffered the allegations of being branded "an Indian" for supporting sane and logical comments, friend? Because the level of obsession against Indians here is so great that most Pakistani members cannot imagine that their comment can be refuted by anyone "but a conspiring Indian".

In case if you have, Please tell me a method of complaining against these members because their stupid comments are forcing me to waste additional time rather than know better about the South Asian geopolitics for which I joined this forum. I cannot imagine such an infantile forum is running so successfully for so many years with half of the members paranoid of a global conspiracy against their country!

For me, Aussies are a bunch self loathing faggots because they're totally useless supporting us in Iran and Afghan. If you want to be a bloody, ally, learn to COMMIT more.

I laughed my *** off at this one. "support us in Iran and Afghanistan" Is their a war in Iran is their? Wow i must of been living under a rock.

why the hell would Australia commit soldiers to a pointless war for oil?

Our military is called the Australian Defence Force.

It's meant for the defence of Australia. Most Australians support the fact that our government has only sent 1,500 soldiers to Afghanistan and even that figure is way to high. Why the hell should any Australian or even any Americans die for oil?

Australians want to defend Australians, not afghans.

Hahaha, maybe you might need to consult the Ganesh dictionary. Seems like you didn't get the sarcasm from my post either XD.

Well i did. That explains my sarcastic reply, which you failed to read again. Aaah! Never mind. Not all of us are born smart or are good with words. Its alright buddy. Nice try. Its ok your bigotry skills make up for your lack of skills with words. Dont lose hope.

I laughed my *** off at this one. "support us in Iran and Afghanistan" Is their a war in Iran is their? Wow i must of been living under a rock.

why the hell would Australia commit soldiers to a pointless war for oil?

Our military is called the Australian Defence Force.

It's meant for the defence of Australia. Most Australians support the fact that our government has only sent 1,500 soldiers to Afghanistan and even that figure is way to high. Why the hell should any Australian or even any Americans die for oil?

Australians want to defend Australians, not afghans.

Ooops, that was my bad, I'm trying to get a few pics done up on FB so multitasking got me there. You know what I was trying to say there.

If it is called the Australian Defence Force, then why commit any efforts at, according to your logic?

Well i did. That explains my sarcastic reply, which you failed to read again. Aaah! Never mind. Not all of us are born smart or are good with words. Its alright buddy. Nice try. Its ok your bigotry skills make up for your lack of skills with words. Dont lose hope.

lol, you're a funny dude. I think you snapped yourself, and got hit with your own sarcasm to get a sense of what I'm saying haha. It's OK, my IQ is higher than 80 lol, so you don't need to compare with me pal.

hey theres more buddy, since you value your "thanks" count so much, the good news is your inablity to contribute anything useful to the thread will not affect your "thanks" count. Communist and grey boy will make sure.
thanks guys for helping this fellow out.

No it's not.

Governments are elected by the people for the people (well only in a select countries which actually have a democratic system) to serve the country and it's people, NOT to stand over other countries like you suggested.

It's pretty sad that you think a governments roll is to bully other countries and do things against them
He can't help it. Accepting criticism is a part of democratic process which unfortunately is not a common practice in countries where there is a constant insecurity about maintaining that political establishment for long.

If it is called the Australian Defence Force, then why commit any efforts at, according to your logic?

The reason we did commit troops is because Your moronic former president George w bush came to our former moronic prime minister and said "OMFG OMFG THE WORLD IS DOOMED UNLESS WE INVADE IRAQ" when infact what he really should of said is "we want you to help us invade iraq for more oil"

It's pretty much the same with Afghanistan.

Hey look everyone, i am criticising things America has done, doesn't that make me Anti-American by all of your logic? :azn:

hey theres more buddy, since you value your "thanks" count so much, the good news is your inablity to contribute anything useful to the thread will not affect your "thanks" count. Communist and grey boy will make sure.
thanks guys for helping this fellow out.

Of course I have, that's why I'm getting thanks. People are finding my posts helpful to the individual. It's all about relevancy here. I'm useful in relations to so on and so forth. Unlike you, you're helpful to no one lol. This is logic kid, logic.

Back
Top Bottom