What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

No it's not.

Governments are elected by the people for the people (well only in a select countries which actually have a democratic system) to serve the country and it's people, NOT to stand over other countries like you suggested.

It's pretty sad that you think a governments roll is to bully other countries and do things against them

Governments are elected to protect and further the interests of the people. Like I said, the world is resource-scarce so there will be contention for resources. When there is contention between countries, a powerful government can fulfil its obligation to its citizens better than a weaker government. Therefore, a proactive government that plans ahead will make sure the country has as much power as possible.

Have you done any maths at all? I meant the ratio of your posts to thanks... Sigh* o_O

I understood the mathematics part of your post, but i didn't understand the writing before that. It was incoherent and the grammar and punctuation was terrible.

Don't feed him, the more you feed him, the more he will be encouraged to post anti China rants.

One more thing, many members are here hiding behind other nations' flags. An Australian member has rebuked him many times.

Once again, you call me a troll yet you are not even contributing to the thread and i am.

and once again you totally ignore everything i have said about me not being anti-china. I am sorry if you can't comprehend the fact that criticising a country doesn't mean you hate that country.

Also you claim i am hiding behind the Australian flag, and i am not actually Australian, well i am so you are wrong. Also no Australian has "rebuked" me. Nice lying.

Maybe i should troll like you and reply to every post you make and say "LIAR LIAR LIAR" lol. :rofl:

Either contribute to the topic or GET OUT.

Well said brother, i still remember he got banned for being an Indian

pretending as a Pakistanis and started crying like a baby, poor guy.

A well known liar at best. :cheers::china:

Yes, i was banned for being an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani, all because you pmed the admin saying these false accusations.

The admin quickly realised his mistake of not checking first and quickly unbanned me.

You failed.

I understood the mathematics part of your post, but i didn't understand the writing before that. It was incoherent and the grammar and punctuation was terrible.

Then you must be stupid, because you said before I made no sense whatsoever, and now, you state that you understood partly what I wrote-Hypocrite. The only reason you find what I said difficult to understand is because you're a poorly educated Indian seeking refuge in a nation which doesn't give 2 shats about you lmao. Unfortunately for you, I reviewed my grammar and punctuation and everyone on the forums and I got the message from what I wrote, apart from you. I suggest you look up the meanings of "grammar and punctuation" because you clearly have no idea what they are.

Then you must be stupid, because you said before I made no sense whatsoever, and now, you state that you understood partly what I wrote-Hypocrite. The only reason you find what I said difficult to understand is because you're a poorly educated Indian seeking refuge in a nation which doesn't give 2 shats about you lmao. Unfortunately for you, I reviewed my grammar and punctuation and everyone on the forums and I got the message from what I wrote, apart from you. I suggest you look up the meanings of "grammar and punctuation" because you clearly have no idea what they are.

Yes, that's correct i am stupid, because i am the one who produced an incoherent sentence that no one could understand, right? :azn: :woot:

It's also funny you think i am an Indian. I think you are Chinese.

Better luck next time mate.

P.S It's funny how "communist" is thanking every post directed at me without an understanding of what is actually being said lol. What a troll.

Yes, that's correct i am stupid, because i am the one who produced an incoherent sentence that no one could understand, right? :azn: :woot:

Better luck next time mate.

P.S It's funny how "communist" is thanking every post directed at me without an understanding of what is actually being said lol. What a troll.

No, I advised you to look up the meanings of the two words, not that I criticized your vocab and grammar. However, thanks for confessing your stupidity "mate" ;).

P.S. Are you getting jealous you have neither friends nor thank you's?

No, I advised you to look up the meanings of the two words, not that I criticized your vocab and grammar. However, thanks for confessing your stupidity "mate" ;).

P.S. Are you getting jealous you have neither friends or thank you's?

Why would i look up the definition of the two words when i clearly know the definition of them both.

Also it's unfortunate that you can't detect sarcasm in someone's writing expressions :( :rofl:

P.S Why would i be jelous of getting "thank you's" on an internet forum? lol. The only reason you are getting them is because the troll "communism" is thanking everyone that has a go at me.

I find it hilarious that all these people from china can't comprehend the fact that just because someone criticises something about their country, doesn't mean that the person is anti their country.

Only a couple of Chinese members understood the point i was coming from. They must be the educated ones.

Well guess what, i can smell a lot of bigotry in the air. Wonder why? Please try and contribute something useful to the topic instead of displaying us your brilliant "skills" in Mathematics. Well it means maths, i don't want you to go through the trouble of looking it up.
u r welcome btw.

Why would i look up the definition of the two words when i clearly know the definition of them both.

Also it's unfortunate that you can't detect sarcasm in someone's writing expressions :( :rofl:

Are you sure? Really now, are you sure?

P.S Buy some friends XD

Well guess what, i can smell a lot of bigotry in the air. Wonder why? Please try and contribute something useful to the topic instead of displaying us your brilliant "skills" in Mathematics. Well it means maths, i don't want you to go through the trouble of looking it up.
u r welcome btw.

Hahaha...Xdrive asked why he got accused of not contributing to the forums. I told him to reflect upon his low Post:thanks. He didn't get what that was, so I questioned his maths abilities. What is the matter? You caught up with ratios too lmao? Go consult your primary school teacher for more info. Because if I teach you, a billion more of you's are going to come to me tomorrow asking me to educate; I don't have the capacity for all that, sorry!

u r welcome btw.

It's a bit too late now. The Chinese members have absolutely ruined this thread because they can't stand people providing fair and valid criticism about their country.

and what do they resort too? Racist and bigoted comments about Indians.

Are you sure? Really now, are you sure?

I am absolutely positive i know the definition of those two words, hence why i used them in a sentence.

It's sad you only had "are you sure?" to comeback with. :cheers:

It's a bit too late now. The Chinese members have absolutely ruined this thread because they can't stand people providing fair and valid criticism about their country.

and what do they resort too? Racist and bigoted comments about Indians.

Hahahaha, I wasn't even part of this argument. I just came along to tell you about your ratio and now you're considering that I went against you for criticizing China? And yes, I went against the Indian member because I was getting rage from him, happy?

Hahaha...Xdrive asked why he got accused of not contributing to the forums.

No i didn't. I asked why am i being called anti-china for my posts, but i know why now anyway.

If you don't actually know what's going on, please don't comment on it. =\

Chinese members can't stand people criticising there country with fair and valid criticism.

I am contributing to this thread, hence my various posts over nearly all the pages in this thread.

The only person who is not contributing to the thread is "communism" who continues to reply to my posts with "TROLL TROLL TROLL"

I am absolutely positive i know the definition of those two words, hence why i used them in a sentence.

It's sad you only had "are you sure?" to comeback with. :cheers:

Because I'm not competent with child's play. What's next, you're going to go "You did it," and then you'd expect me to say, "No, you did" and so on and so forth. Anyhow, I'll leave that for you and your little friends, if you have any lol. Anyhow, tell me what those two words mean without looking up google please haha.

Back
Top Bottom