What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

Whoa! I forgot to add some points. I did mention we are behind the chinese by almost a decade, but that does not prove we are scared. Like i said we are humble and peace loving folk but we are more than capable of defending our country. In militarly might China is leading the race obv, but the margin is not such that they can run us down. We adopt a defensive policy towards china, so clearly they have to come out for us, which will always be difficult for them.
Anyways i know that war is only a hypothetical phenomenon, it will never happen. Fortunately both the goverments dont think war is like playing Playstation,unlike some posters.
:coffee:

Whoa! I forgot to add some points. I did mention we are behind the chinese by almost a decade, but that does not prove we are scared. Like i said we are humble and peace loving folk but we are more than capable of defending our country. In militarly might China is leading the race obv, but the margin is not such that they can run us down. We adopt a defensive policy towards china, so clearly they have to come out for us, which will always be difficult for them.
Anyways i know that war is only a hypothetical phenomenon, it will never happen. Fortunately both the goverments dont think war is like playing Playstation,unlike some posters.
:coffee:

:D you said it man, you said it.

Well clearly some bigots cant not see India more than a slum. The fact on ground is we are one of the fastest growing economic power in the world today. Sure we have a few problems, but we are moving in the right direction to correct them. We are not driven by greed and lust to reach the top, we are driven by a better future. Also i just cant understand why some Pakistani members mock India when anyone speaks about India's progress. I admit we are lagging behind China by atleast a decade, and the gap may never get bridged. We have no shame in admiting this cause it is a fact, and frankly we as a folk are humble people who have no dreams to be at the top. We are just trying to work towards a better future and yes .. we are heading in the right direction. And no amount of bigotry is going to demoralize us.

"We have no shame in admiting this cause it is a fact, and frankly we as a folk are humble people who have no dreams to be at the top."

That made me jump off my seat. Though I have nothing against India or its people, the attitude I see on the forums when pit against the sentence above nearly makes light speed travel sound possible. Look, no hard feelings or anything, but please try to take a browse through the Indian sub and tell me the attitude of some Indians here.

First,should not you provide democracy to your people...

what is the fun behind 1 party system ???

If the Chinese people are happy with their political system, who are you or anyone else to dictate to them what they should do?

Contrary to Western propaganda, most ordinary people (in the East or West) do not give a crap about the political system, as long as the economy is good.

Bread and circuses. It was true in Roman times and it is true now.

This is China's prime (absolutely if not relatively speaking) and China is engaged in colonization. Not just Tibet, but via the dispatch of Chinese settlers that accompanies Chinese economic supports for various regimes.

So now you are questioning the loyalty of Chinese immigrants all over the world?

How very racist of you.

Thank Goodness there aren't any Indian Made stuff. Else, we'd see brown and smell curry over countless miles. You know curry smells bad right? Might trick our taste buds but def not our noses.

Whoa!
Please keep the discussion civilized and keep away from racist comments like these.

China is the echonomic / business future in this echonomic world. USA is history now.

xdrive...always useless posts..

why do you think China would invade nations after becoming a superpower are you sitting in their establishment? what are you? skinny dude behind a computer..
there is nothing realistic in your post your not in Chinese govt nor are you in their agencies or establishment mere your computer game assessments that china is hungry to invade taiwan if china wants she can do it anytime..
untrustworthy my a.s explain the untrustworthy things china did in past 25 years...

why do you think China would invade nations after becoming a superpower are you sitting in their establishment? what are you? skinny dude behind a computer..
there is nothing realistic in your post your not in Chinese govt nor are you in their agencies or establishment mere your computer game assessments that china is hungry to invade taiwan if china wants she can do it anytime..
untrustworthy my a.s explain the untrustworthy things china did in past 25 years...

My posts are useless? I don't see how my posts that are discussing the topic of the thread are useless.

why do you think China would invade nations after becoming a superpower are you sitting in their establishment?

He thinks because his main aim is to post anti China rants and low lever trolling in this forum.

Ignore his posts and treat them as spams. Even any reply will encourage him to post more anti China rants.

My posts are useless? I don't see how my posts that are discussing the topic of the thread are useless.

He's right, if your posts do help, your Posts:Thanks wouldn't be so low. Right now, it's ~8:1.

He thinks because his main aim is to post anti China rants and low lever trolling in this forum.

Ignore his posts and treat them as spams. Even any reply will encourage him to post more anti China rants.

lol i don't understand why people insist that what i am saying about china, is anti china. It's not.

My criticisms of China are fair, and valid. I am not just writing these things because i "don't like china"

I have criticisms of Australia, does that mean i'm anti Australian? I have criticisms of America, does that mean im anti-American?

No.

I often find that Chinese members take huge offence to someone criticising there country for good reasons. Do you expect everyone to say "it's ok, human rights abuses are ok" lol.

Also communism, you call me a troll yet you are the one who is replying to all my posts with crap that isn't related to the topic.

You obviously can't accept the fact that China isn't perfect and it has things that need to be criticised. Criticising these things doesn't make you anti-China as i explained further up.

lol i don't understand why people insist that what i am saying about china, is anti china. It's not.

My criticisms of China are fair, and valid. I am not just writing these things because i "don't like china"

I have criticisms of Australia, does that mean i'm anti Australian? I have criticisms of America, does that mean im anti-American?

No.

I often find that Chinese members take huge offence to someone criticising there country for good reasons. Do you expect everyone to say "it's ok, human rights abuses are ok" lol.

Also communism, you call me a troll yet you are the one who is replying to all my posts with crap that isn't related to the topic.

You obviously can't accept the fact that China isn't perfect and it has things that need to be criticised. Criticising these things doesn't make you anti-China as i explained further up.

Hi Xdrive,

In my opinion, you had started your comments very negatively on China.

For example, you had mentioned that China wants to invade other country! Which country are you refering to? Provide with example if you are commenting negative issue and you will gain more ground.

Thanks

Aren't you the dumb one who used the word "realistically china will do this and that after it become super power" do you have proof and do you foresee future in a crystal ball? the answer is Shut Up if you don't know anything!

My criticisms of China are fair, and valid
Based on what what is valid? until not proven you can't label someone guilty so all your valid thingy drops right on your loose face

I am not just writing these things because i "don't like china"
you smell like you dislike anyone who disowns you..lol

where are your exclusive criticisms of australia and american? show me those posts and threads.

have you seen that cartoon 2 Stupid Dogs..that right your own of them!

Also communism, you call me a troll yet you are the one who is replying to all my posts with crap that isn't related to the topic. so far on every thread you drop your crapbomb useless posts..i'll Let Mods deal with you.

look at your self in the mirror..if get my point..

Last edited:
"We have no shame in admiting this cause it is a fact, and frankly we as a folk are humble people who have no dreams to be at the top."

That made me jump off my seat. Though I have nothing against India or its people, the attitude I see on the forums when pit against the sentence above nearly makes light speed travel sound possible. Look, no hard feelings or anything, but please try to take a browse through the Indian sub and tell me the attitude of some Indians here.

No offence the attitude is in response to the people's attitude against us. Against the hate filled comments like the one you made. Whenever India's progress is being discussed or when its is mentioned that India is least affected by global recession and how it is among those very few countries which are leading the world out of recession, which is a hard fact, some hate filled people mock us. Just go through the forum, you will realise. Ok, we might brag about being democratic, when compared to China, but that is a valid argument. The Chinese are leading us , but not by such a margin that we can' t be compared. Look through the forum, whenever we ae comparing ourselves to Chinese, some Pakistani members, or a small group of ever trolling members, you know from where try to mock us or pass cheap and illogical remarks, something on similar lines to your remark.
Think high Sir,open your eyes, you will see more than slums, its an open world, everyone has a right to achieve progress , and i think you should accept that!
thanks

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom