What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

I urge the Chinese worldwide, please try to understand Geo-politics and realize how China has been pushed to the wall. Obviously, you don't wanna see your mother get molested, abused, slaughtered by enemies.
Sounds like the German attitude of the early 20th century, when the German monarchy, flush with territorial gains and the wealth of the newly-industrialized country, engaged in a challenge to Britain's empire abroad AND built up a huge military at home, all the while arguing that Germany had been abused.

Well, we all know how that turned out. Are the Chinese people and leadership wise enough to avoid a similar fate?

That's the view of some right wing members here, you'll get that in every country. Don't assume that's what whole china thinks.

i have followed this thread for sometime....just wanted to observe...not participate.....but with all this jingoism...can't stop myself......to indians...china IS developing n lot faster then india...lets agree on it n give them the credit....also lets have a competitive mind so that we try to match them in everything field(not defence,they have larger country ,they need more military)look at pakistan they r trying to keep up to our military capability.does it help anyone?(no disrespect meant to pakistan....genuinely)
when somebody posts somethng about slums,toilets in india.....all of u jump up fight like cats n dogs....but i feel shy...what can i say its true...but it makes me more sure that we will improve n oneday every body will acknowledge it...till then lets bide our time.......

Sorry to say sir but you cannot decide territory just by the birth of a someone at a place.If that is the case then countries will claim wherever their citizen are born.And when you say Dalai already said Tibet belongs to China then let me correct you ,the Tibetans were attcked by the Chinese army and forcefully were asked to sign the 17 point agreement.And for your information lemme tell you that not even a single Tibetan wants to be under the Chinese rule otherwise there wouldnt be any problem of Tibet at all for the Chinese govt.

And very importantly,if you remember - after the Mcmohan line was drawn in 1914 , the Tibet gave Tawang to the British and it came under India so when you claim Tibet,claim the part that comprises of the current Tibet and not the part that was already under India even befor you actually captured Tibet illegally.So stay away from Tawang, the soil is Indian there.:sniper:

British had apologized to China for the Mcmohan line drawn in 1914. They sign the treaty without the knowledge of Chinese. Tibet is already under China in 1914 and not your understanding of 1950s only.

Check out the history fact!

Sir India has its own fight against its enemies unlike China using 3rd parties to spread terrorist activities.Morover if you talk about USA then please be reminded that USA's bond with India is same as with Pakistan but China has main threat from India only so its not difficult to understand who is using whom. hope this explains it all and I dn't need to come back to this thread to explain again.:agree::wave:

There is no evident that China use 3rd parties to spread terrorist. China is a P5 nation and a world stakeholder. This is not a act for a P5nation.

Stop your rubbish post!

Sounds like the German attitude of the early 20th century, when the German monarchy, flush with territorial gains and the wealth of the newly-industrialized country, engaged in a challenge to Britain's empire abroad AND built up a huge military at home, all the while arguing that Germany had been abused.

Well, we all know how that turned out. Are the Chinese people and leadership wise enough to avoid a similar fate?

China is not Germany.

China during her prime did not colonize other countries unlike the West.

West committed much more human abuse than China.

First,should not you provide democracy to your people...

what is the fun behind 1 party system ???

i feel sorry for chinese people.....who has never seen freedom so claim what they have as freedom...

come to west or came to your neighbour India to find the true meaning of freedom...

i feel sorry for chinese people.....who has never seen freedom so claim what they have as freedom...

come to west or came to your neighbour India to find the true meaning of freedom...

Hahahahahaha... (no offense).

China is not Germany. China during her prime did not colonize other countries unlike the West.
This is China's prime (absolutely if not relatively speaking) and China is engaged in colonization. Not just Tibet, but via the dispatch of Chinese settlers that accompanies Chinese economic supports for various regimes. And didn't someone appeal to all Chinese abroad to support the mother country, no matter what?

A red herring and a very suspect statement.

Abhiras said:

Don't know how important or real 'freedom' really is initially, relative to economic considerations. Everyone has their own way of evolving which should be respected. One thing is for sure though: within the last 50 years China has moved and is still moving from point A to point B in terms of economy and development much faster than India or Pakistan have or are doing. A good thing to measure the method by is its results. Nothing is perfect, but a single method doesn't provide the best or fastest results to different people. Remember the saying, "does not matter if it is a white cat or a black cat, so long as it works it is a good cat". I am pretty sure the Chinese people, overall, even though they might not have so much 'freedom' as in India or other democracies, are still quite satisfied and proud of their country in the sense of where it was, where it has come, and where it is going. And it is possible to sense that. The plight of the average Chinese is improving with time and they are better off economically today than the average citizens of several so-called democracies. Economic betterment vs 'Freedom'. Which is the greater priority? Or which one is the real and true form of freedom? To be poor but 'free' is useless to many people because they are still 'enslaved' by poverty.

That said, the Chinese are still trying to bring about 'democracy and freedom', but in their own unique style and way. And the end result likely might not fully resemble what other people might expect.

Last edited:

Well from where I'm getting this and seeing this, I think the Chinese have the freedom not to be poor while Indians are forced to live in slums with little chance of ever, moving out in their lifetime.

Nope, the USA ran over Afghanistan countless numbers of times already. There are still occasional stragglers here and there, belonging to members of the Teleban but I say we did good there. How about we look at the Maoists living in India, I think there's a much more devious presence there compared to the few Telebans living in Afghan. And in speaking of India, most of your equipment is garbarge, and 90% is purchased. If you dare wage war against China, China will continuously pump out equipment at a faster rate India can destroy. THAT, is how it'll work and THAT was how the USA defeated Germany during WWII. Also, if you think that your "Agnis II" or how many more staged rockets you're going to fire is having any effect on China whatsoever, please dream again. The Anti-missile shield is more that adequate to obliterate the small numbers of rockets in your arsenal, proving you defenceless. And if you think aircrafts are any good in your AF, then they'll get pinned down like origami and be easier targets to the missile shield compared with the Agnis.

We cannot take a leaf out of second world war as the warfare of today is not a marathon but a 4x100m race. So the comparison is not valid today.

China is so strong that all our defence spending is actually target practice for you. We should have bought Chinese toys instead. They are cheap and on the tin it says they are the best!

Now collect your 50 cents and be happy. :cheers:

This is China's prime (absolutely if not relatively speaking) and China is engaged in colonization. Not just Tibet, but via the dispatch of Chinese settlers that accompanies Chinese economic supports for various regimes. And didn't someone appeal to all Chinese abroad to support the mother country, no matter what?

A red herring and a very suspect statement.

I pity the red Indian of America. Bring exterminated by the White. Same as Australia and Canada. White can go back to Europe if you like.

China prime was when she had GDP of 30% of the world. She is far from it now. Tibet is always part of China since the Yuan dynasty.

Thank Goodness there aren't any Indian Made stuff. Else, we'd see brown and smell curry over countless miles. You know curry smells bad right? Might trick our taste buds but def not our noses.

Currey might smell but taste good, I just had one mind blowing.
"Bandar Kya Jane Adrak Ka Sawd" translation Monkey does not know taste of Ginger (Do not take monkey literally, its just proverb).

Now Currey is not topic of this Thread so lets move to topic.

Chinese are not accommodating, they bully others and are arrogant hence rest of world will not like to see them where USA is today. USA on other hand is the best country to be where they are today, so I support them. On the other hand I do not have habit of Criticizing the same people who feed me, USA is second motherland to me.

Well from where I'm getting this and seeing this, I think the Chinese have the freedom not to be poor while Indians are forced to live in slums with little chance of ever, moving out in their lifetime.

Well clearly some bigots cant not see India more than a slum. The fact on ground is we are one of the fastest growing economic power in the world today. Sure we have a few problems, but we are moving in the right direction to correct them. We are not driven by greed and lust to reach the top, we are driven by a better future. Also i just cant understand why some Pakistani members mock India when anyone speaks about India's progress. I admit we are lagging behind China by atleast a decade, and the gap may never get bridged. We have no shame in admiting this cause it is a fact, and frankly we as a folk are humble people who have no dreams to be at the top. We are just trying to work towards a better future and yes .. we are heading in the right direction. And no amount of bigotry is going to demoralize us.

Back
Top Bottom