What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

Yes I quite agree, the gap between China and USA at the moment is similar to the gap between China and India. So unlike what others say elsewhere in the forums, India CANNOT defeat China and WILL get run over just as easily as China will get squashed by the US

u.s.a is still unable to run over afganistan completely,and some one is telling that a nation will run over the worlds biggest democracy,only because it ecnomy is larger than us,grow up dude,i can help if ur still living in 1962,48 yrs had passed by,every second changes the every wind flowing in the world,its not only u who had grown stronger,we r also not the nation that the PLA had seen in 1962,the army of somalia is not sitting here that u come run and go back easily

in respect to the heading of the topic----
definetly..they should,n they will....i admire the chinese...look how they r developing n prospering...i have alots of chinese friends n have seen pics of thier hometown...

about tibbet-----
don't know much n its not indias concern we have lot of other problems to deal with....

about arunachalpradesh---------
whatever anyone says..now its a integral part of india....n i invite any chinese member who doesn't agree,to arunachalpradesh n ask the indigenous people there:welcome::tup:.....

My point is the world is comfortable at large with USA being no 1 country, it is because USA is accommodating. The same cannot be said about China, so IMO the rest of the world will make China does not becomes No 1. Japan is not topic of discussion.

How do you know world is comforttable with USA being no 1 country??
You can stand for the whole world?

It's correct that Tawang is in India's hands now but the question remains as for how long you may hold it. It's China's decision if we want to take it back by force or by negotiations. Don't you Indians think?

Smart Indians would move Dalai's exile government to Tawang where the indigenous people are Tibetans. So it'd be up to Dalai to claim the independence of South Tibet.

Their is more chance that USA will be where it is currently. Even if China becomes Super power it will be cut down version of USA and will nowhere be near to USA.

Being trustworthy of Pakistan means nothing to rest of world.

Again, how do you know what the rest world is thinking? I have read some posts posted by you. You talk like a god, act like you know everything. Are you god?

Being trustworthy of Pakistan means nothing to rest of world.
-> Are you going to say being trustworthy of india means everything to rest of world?:lol:
My version is being untrustworthy of india means nothing to rest of world.

Agreed reread my post, I said they can be superpower too (cut down version)

I never said opinion of Pakistan does not matter, what I said it's not the only thing, its 2 different thing's.

Right now China is doing everything for Pakistan, like brother, so obviously you guys will have soft corner (positively biased opinion)

Both china and pakistan provide help to the other one.
We help eatch other.

Can you throw light on your statement and give some examples as well when you say " we help each other ". I would like to know what Pakistan does for China compared to what China does for Pakistan.

1950 - Pakistan becomes third non-communist country, and first Muslim one, to recognize China.
1951 - Beijing and at the time Karachi established diplomatic relations between themselves in the month of May.
1970 - Pakistan helps US make contacts with China that result in visit to China by then US National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger in 1971.
1978 - Karakoram Highway linking mountainous Northern Pakistan with Western China officially opens.
1980s - China and US supply help through Pakistan to Afghan guerrillas fighting Soviet occupational forces.
1986 - China and Pakistan reach comprehensive nuclear Co-operation Agreement.
1996 - Chinese President Jiang Zemin pays state visit to Pakistan.
1999 - A 300-megawatt nuclear power plant, built with Chinese help in Punjab province, is completed. China is helping to build a second 300-megawatt nuclear plant due to be finished by 2010.
2001 - A joint-ventured Chinese-Pakistani tank, the MBT-2000 (Al-Khalid) MBT, comes into full production.
2002 - Chinese Vice Premier Wu Bangguo attends ground-breaking ceremony for Pakistan's Gwadar deep-sea port. China provides $198 million for $248 million joint project.
2003 - Pakistan and China signed a $110 million contract for the construction of a housing project on Multan Road in Lahore [12]
2007 - Sino- became Pakistan's biggest arms supplier with no strings attached, a true "strategic partnership".
2007 - Sino-Pakistani joint-ventured multirole fighter aircraft - JF-17 Thunder (FC-1 Fierce Dragon) is formally rolled out. 2008, Pakistan starts mass production of the aircraft.
2008 - China warns US of war against Pakistan, during which former president, Pervez Musharraf, visits China, Musharraf raised issues of US attacks inside Pakistan.
Pakistan's foreign office (the first foreign issue to speak of Tibet) speaks for more than three times per month on the Tibet issue, calling for the world to stop opposing China and the Olympic Games.
Pakistan welcomes China's Olympic Torch warmly, and did not protest against Tibet when the torch arrived. In fact, when the torch passed through the rural hinterland of the capital Islamabad, local villagers showered rose petals upon the procession. As a result, China thanked Pakistan for its continuous support.
2008 During the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake, Pakistan almost emptied its national storage of tents to support China.
2008 China and Pakistan sign an FTA (free trade agreement). It is the first such agreement signed by the two countries. As a direct result China has opened new industries in Pakistan and Pakistan has been given free trade zones in China.
2008 China vows to help Pakistan in civil nuclear technology by building and helping in the Khusab Nuclear Programme providing technology to Pakistan for better maintenance of civil nuclear plants.
2008 Pakistan and China to build first ever train route through the Karakoram Highway, ultimately linking China's rail route-net to Gwadar Port.
2008 The F-22P frigate, comes into service with the Pakistani Navy. The first frigate was inducted in Pakistani Navy in July 2009 and last one is expected to be in 2013.[13]
2009 Pakistani intelligence agencies helped the Chinese government of catching several suspected Uyghur terrorists seeking haven in Pakistan and planning to launch illegal operations.
2009 Growing military ties between China and Pakistan are a serious concern to India, Defense Minister A.K. Antony said on Friday, in the latest display of a prickly rivalry between New Delhi and its neighbors. India worries about China's rising influence in South Asia and the Indian Ocean region, a neighborhood New Delhi has traditionally considered as its sphere of influence.

Take a look. And pakistan aslo helped china on develeping aircraft and the other weapon in early time.:lol:

It good that you have given such a detailed report but sir if you go through your own report carefully , you'l find that there is no significant help provided by Pakistan to China in compared to what you got from Chinese.

Significant helps from Chinese that you got are:
1)china help in civil nuclear technology by building and helping in the Khusab Nuclear Programme providing technology to Pakistan
2)A 300-megawatt nuclear power plant, built with Chinese help in Punjab province, is completed. China is helping to build a second 300-megawatt nuclear plant due to be finished by 2010.
3)Chinese Vice Premier Wu Bangguo attends ground-breaking ceremony for Pakistan's Gwadar deep-sea port. China provides $198 million for $248 million joint project.
4)Sino- became Pakistan's biggest arms supplier with no strings attached, a true "strategic partnership.

and in return Pakistan's favours to China which can considered are:
1)pakistan forein office caling for world to stop for olympic games opposition.
2)Helping USA to get in touch with China
3)emptying national storage of tents during the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake.

just compare for yourself and you'll get the story.:sniper:
I don't believe that China helped PAK to build nuclear power plant,nuclear weapon come to earth is a mistake

It good that you have given such a detailed report but sir if you go through your own report carefully , you'l find that there is no significant help provided by Pakistan to China in compared to what you got from Chinese.

Significant helps from Chinese that you got are:
1)china help in civil nuclear technology by building and helping in the Khusab Nuclear Programme providing technology to Pakistan
2)A 300-megawatt nuclear power plant, built with Chinese help in Punjab province, is completed. China is helping to build a second 300-megawatt nuclear plant due to be finished by 2010.
3)Chinese Vice Premier Wu Bangguo attends ground-breaking ceremony for Pakistan's Gwadar deep-sea port. China provides $198 million for $248 million joint project.
4)Sino- became Pakistan's biggest arms supplier with no strings attached, a true "strategic partnership.

and in return Pakistan's favours to China which can considered are:
1)pakistan forein office caling for world to stop for olympic games opposition.
2)Helping USA to get in touch with China
3)emptying national storage of tents during the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake.

just compare for yourself and you'll get the story.:sniper:

We are friend, and who helped the other one more is not important. The important thing is pakistan tried their best to help us like SiChuan earthquake in 2008.
Like you had two friend, A has 10dollar, B has 100dollar, when you borrow money from them, A lends you 9 dollar and B lends you 20dollar. Which one is the best friend of you? I think you know the answer.

I don't doubt your friendship but we don't need to learn it from China who has more enemies that friends.Morover its not about who pays $10 and who pays $100 but its about who is using whom just for the power in the region. I hope every person understand this including the one being used.:cheers:

Are you talking about india is used by US to counter china?:oops:

don't know about the maoist but am definately sure that there is no hand of china for the unrest in northeast india including nagaland.....

Sir India has its own fight against its enemies unlike China using 3rd parties to spread terrorist activities.Morover if you talk about USA then please be reminded that USA's bond with India is same as with Pakistan but China has main threat from India only so its not difficult to understand who is using whom. hope this explains it all and I dn't need to come back to this thread to explain again.:agree::wave:

You are kidding me, our leader never consider india as main threat even a threat. You are not on that league. Maybe we should consern a little after india can provide stable electrisic power.:lol:

You are kidding me, our leader never consider india as main threat even a threat. You are not on that league. Maybe we should consern a little after india can provide stable electrisic power.:lol:

thats why ur media and ur govt officials r calling our intentions hegmonious

thats why u r not even able to show as a gun now when u r threatning taiwan by the name of a 1000 missiles:rofl:

thats why ur media and ur govt officials r calling our intentions hegmonious

Bcoz your media and policion just open their big mouth and bragging india will bla bla bla, and related everything to china. Out media and govt consider india like a baby only know bragging in order to get the other's foccus.:rofl:

thats why u r not even able to show as a gun now when u r threatning taiwan by the name of a 1000 missiles:rofl:

Behide Taiwan there is US, we chinese know ourself, and it is not time to fight against US in millitory level, we dont have enough power to do this. But we can handle our indian baby easilly just like we did in 1962.:lol: And india leader cannt evalue india well, their saying like finish china and pakistan in 96h is just like a joking.:eek:

Bcoz your media and policion just open their big mouth and bragging india will bla bla bla, and related everything to china. Out media and govt consider india like a baby only know bragging in order to get the other's foccus.:rofl:

and u r still helpless,other than hearing this big mouthed people ur unable to do anything:rofl:

Behide Taiwan there is US, we chinese know ourself, and it is not time to fight against US in millitory level, we dont have enough power to do this. But we can handle our indian baby easilly just like we did in 1962.:lol: And india leader cannt evalue india well, their saying like finish china and pakistan in 96h is just like a joking.:eek:

and what happened in 1987 when when ur pla was running back showing their back in the plains of assam when our guys were showering bullet on ur:bunny:

moments later ur pla daddy come to us for sighning the ceasefire
it seems ur daddy has become so old that it even cannot controll a baby:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom