What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

I think we can all agree that there is a lot of distrust between different countries here, the rise of China would require not only economical and social adjustments from the rest of the world, but also a mentality shift... We have a long way ahead of us.

First China needs to change to be more accommodating with world. A country where media is restricted and does not enjoy freedom can become economically world No1 but will not be able win hearts of people. In USA people from all different country are present in large number and does not have a problem. I want USA to remain No 1.

I think we can all agree that there is a lot of distrust between different countries here, the rise of China would require not only economical and social adjustments from the rest of the world, but also a mentality shift... We have a long way ahead of us.

No matter how much you try, no matter how much you sacrifice, no matter even if you take your heart out from your chest and gift it to them, they (indians specially) will keep hating you.

And the sooner you understand this, the better you can progress.

No matter how much you try, no matter how much you sacrifice, no matter even if you take your heart out from your chest and gift it to them, they (indians specially) will keep hating you.

And the sooner you understand this, the better you can progress.

I do not hate China, and you should be the last person telling this.
You along with some of your friends in my ignore list have half of your total post on anti India stuff. How much effort does China makes to make friendly relationship with India? (Do not talk other way round, we are not topic of discussion here). How many friends do you have?

Its natural that indians hate Chinese, and it will also be good if Chinese hate indians.

This is the rule of the nature. If you try to violate the rule of the nature, nature will make you extinct in return.

So don't expect that indians will ever support China's rise. Thats impossible. And thats natural. And you must expect what is natural. Don't expect anything beyond the rules of nature.

My words may sound absurd and bad, but what I am saying is universal truth.

Its natural that indians hate Chinese, and it will also be good if Chinese hate indians.

This is the rule of the nature. If you try to violate the rule of the nature, nature will make you extinct in return.

So don't expect that indians will ever support China's rise. Thats impossible. And thats natural. And you must expect what is natural. Don't expect anything beyond the rules of nature.

If it is only India, you should not have any problem. I think it is much more then that, and Chinese will realize this sooner or later that they need to have better relationship with us. I guess it has already started as we cooperate with each other, you and me does not matter.

China cannot be world No 1. The reason is it hardly has friends, friends are needed to acheive the world no 1. The USA has friends in Europe, Asia and Africa. China's attitude is of arrogance and bossing, even without a solid reason they do not have good relation with India.

well i dont think so frnds in international politics r made after becoming powerful,powerful enough to call the shots,it is not only applicable to china but also to india

If they do not change their attitude they can be max No 2 not No 1.

tell me one thing other than the land issues do we have anything else to fight abt,i mean look at our trade it had touched $60 billion in 2010 and by this rate will go to $100 billion in near future.yes we r suspicious of each other but trade and cultural activities had also increased at the same time

Now China must start her struggle for existence. Otherwise, India, a US proxy will swallow up the entire Chinese nation in a merciless way.

If China does not stops its aggressive and "greed for land" attitude, then you can certainly hope to see this possibility becoming a reality.

BTW India sees China as a threat because China has made itself a threatening and imposing nation. Otherwise India believes in peaceful co-existence.

If China does not stops its aggressive and "greed for land" attitude, then you can certainly hope to see this possibility becoming a reality.

BTW India sees China as a threat because China has made itself a threatening and imposing nation. Otherwise India believes in peaceful co-existence.

It won't happen though as China dominates india in every single way.

China is not threatening at all. Britain stole our land when they controlled India, but India, instead of fixing the mistakes of the British Empire, continued the exact same policies.

It won't happen though as China dominates india in every single way.

China is not threatening at all. Britain stole our land when they controlled India, but India, instead of fixing the mistakes of the British Empire, continued the exact same policies.

when tibet was a free country they themselves had recognized arunachal pradesh as part of india

but after ther annexation it is u people who r claiming it to b part of tibet(already an annexed nation,not orginally china)

so who is creating problems

Not so long ago, China and India were both colonized and pillaged by western imperialism. They have both been neighbors since ancient times and had (friendly) influences upon each other. I believe not once did one try to invade another in any significant way. Except, perhaps the Mongols, which by definition weren't 'Chinese' per se. It is wise to have friendly relations with those that live next to you. Otherwise, it is an unnecessary source of trouble. It is interesting to see, even after the hard work of expelling the imperialists out of their respective countries, they are still falling prey to the tactic of "divide and rule". Together, they can both become considerable powers. Against each other, there is a distinct possibility they will both ruin each other, if not constrain themselves to the benefit of someone else. The only winner out of the latter scenario will be the ones who actually invaded and pillaged both countries, not so long ago.

China is the most untrustworthy country in the world and communism doesn't help there case either.

China is the most trustworthy country for Pakistanis, and believe me Pakistanis dont trust most countries.

The day China becomes a superpower, every Pakistani on earth is going to be celebrating. And lets be honest here, theres more of a chance of China becoming the next superpower than any other country on earth.

:pakistan::china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom