What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

Make friends with India, its easy , i said in post earlier, We will contain Dalai Lama for you like we did in past.
But you have to make some concessions to India, only when you became hostile, India allowed Dalai Lama free run.
It is in your interest today to make India friend. We have been trading with each other from centuries, even at the time when Europe was in dark ages and America not born.

China and India have two key issues, territory, and the Dalai, each issue should be handled carefully, but I tell the honest, simple ask China to unilateral concessions, it does not solve the answer.
Moreover, the issue of India's Dalai, is made a lot of action, did not you say so clean.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "You can think like that" Everything i said is fact.

Also not all countries are controlled by other countries. That's just conspiracy crap.

"Also not all countries are controlled by other countries."
Can you tell me a country which is not affected by other countries?

i guess we should still be shining the white man's shoes and smoking their opium with that attitude. maybe even keep our braids with the qing dynasty.

we need ambition. yes Mao made mistakes, but he had the guts to change things. look at mr. jiang, he was a coward who was afraid of change. nothing changed in the 37 years of nationalist rule. china was weak when those 37 years started, it was weak when it ended. what happened in the first 37 years of the PRC? made nuclear missiles, fastest fission to fusion transition, stood up to both superpowers, first nuclear submarine. yeah we were poor, but i'd rather eat grass with dignity, than be a slave eating scraps at another's table.
Please be honest...China got those 'achievements' you listed from eating at the Soviet Union's scrap table.

China cannot be world No 1. The reason is it hardly has friends, friends are needed to acheive the world no 1. The USA has friends in Europe, Asia and Africa. China's attitude is of arrogance and bossing, even without a solid reason they do not have good relation with India.

China cannot be world No 1. The reason is it hardly has friends, friends are needed to acheive the world no 1. The USA has friends in Europe, Asia and Africa. China's attitude is of arrogance and bossing, even without a solid reason they do not have good relation with India.
Even if Japan were to ask the East Asian Community, SO you better be more cautious statement

US has friends in Europe, Asia and Africa is after her become world NO.1 richest and most powerful country and bcoz US is superpower. China has less friend than US is bcoz we are against US, just so simple.
Just like Soviet, they had many friend but after her fallened..... I think you know more than me about this.

China's attitude is of arrogance and bossing, even without a solid reason they do not have good relation with India.

-> Bcoz indian brag a lot, and related everything to china. Chinese dont like people who like lying or bragging. Thank you.

xdrive,

I don't know which Australia you live in but, in a recent poll, majority of Australians favored neutrality in a China/US conflict.

Australia is very pro-China -- both the people and the government (Labor more than Liberal). And, given Australia's demographics, the trend will continue. Especially the new generation has a very favorable view of China and is much more Asia-centric than Euro-centric.

Even the hardcore neocon Zionist Rupert Murdoch has a soft spot for China.

xdrive,

I don't know which Australia you live in but, in a recent poll, majority of Australians favored neutrality in a China/US conflict.

Australia is very pro-China -- both the people and the government (Labor more than Liberal). And, given Australia's demographics, the trend will continue. Especially the new generation has a very favorable view of China and is much more Asia-centric than Euro-centric.

Even the hardcore neocon Zionist Rupert Murdoch has a soft spot for China.

I am not pro US and i am not Pro china. I think both are very dangerous countries (China is slightly more dangerous with it's plans for the future). What i did say is that people in Australia are very scared of what China will do in the future.

Also Australia isn't Pro-china, kevin rudd is :P China is a great trading partner though.

Also i don't agree with you point that the current generations of Australians these days have a favourable view of China.
People here are very much aware of the human rights abuses that goes on in China and the fact that communism doesn't fit in with our great democracy.

I am not pro US and i am not Pro china. I think both are very dangerous countries (China is slightly more dangerous with it's plans for the future). What i did say is that people in Australia are very scared of what China will do in the future.

Also Australia isn't Pro-china, kevin rudd is :P China is a great trading partner though.

Also i don't agree with you point that the current generations of Australians these days have a favourable view of China.
People here are very much aware of the human rights abuses that goes on in China and the fact that communism doesn't fit in with our great democracy.

OK, I will admit that Australia is not pro-China, but it is also not anti-China. As I mentioned, even though Australia is part of the US alliance, most people favor neutrality in a conflict between the West and China.

People may be critical of China's human rights abuses, but they are also aware of such abuses by the US. It's just that the US abuses the rights of foreigners rather than its own citizens.

I am not sure which Chinese plans you are talking about, but they can't possibly be worse than US invasions in recent decades, or European colonial adventures in the past. And I do not believe for one microsecond that China would invade Australia. As regards Taiwan, I suspect the Chinese plan is to achieve such overwhelming military superiority that the US realizes it cannot possibly intervene, thus forcing Taiwan to the negotiation table and obviating the need for military conflict.

Everything in life has a 'champion' or a virtuous skill. Strictly speaking, a 'virtue' is morally neutral. For a motivational speaker, diction and clarity are 'virtuous' or highly desirable skills. For a pickpocket, anonymity and deft hands are 'virtuous'. And so on. Guess violent suppression of dissenting ideas are 'virtuous' and does have champions and aspirants somewhere.

Yes I was being facetious.......

Its wierd to see this article from a Chinese guy as most Orientals I know are very reserved.. That goes on to show that nut cases exists in every country. Or this could be a calculated propoganda.

Please be honest...China got those 'achievements' you listed from eating at the Soviet Union's scrap table.

This is not accurate. China and the Soviet Union split in 1960, 4 years before the atomic test, and had no role in the nuclear submarine program.

Sino-Soviet split - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1959, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev met with US President Dwight Eisenhower (1953–61) to decrease Russo–American tensions and with the Western world in the Cold War. Moreover, the USSR was alarmed by the Great Leap Forward; had reneged on aiding Chinese nuclear weapons development, and refused to side with them in the Sino-Indian War (1962), by maintaining a moderate relation with India — actions offensive to Mao as Chinese Leader. Hence, he perceived Khrushchev as too-conciliatory with the West, despite Soviet prudence in international politics that threatened nuclear warfare (i.e. the US and USSR were nuclear powers by the late 1950s), wherein the USSR managed superpower confrontations such as the status of post-war Berlin."

Soviet assistance ended in 1960, barely 5 years after it started. The Chinese nuclear project began in 1955 after the first Taiwan Strait crisis, but due to the Sino-Soviet Split, was independently of the Soviet Union.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/596_(nuclear_test)

When Sino-Soviet relations cooled in the late 1950s and early 1960s, the Soviet Union withheld plans and data for an atomic bomb, abrogated the agreement on transferring defense technology and, starting in 1960, began the withdrawal of Soviet advisors. Despite the termination of Soviet assistance, China committed itself to continue nuclear weapons development to break "the superpowers' monopoly on nuclear weapons", to ensure Chinese security against the Soviet and United States threats, and to increase Chinese prestige and power internationally, especially with France recently emerging as a new nuclear force in February 1960 (Gerboise Bleue)."

On nuclear submarine program, it had nothing to do with the Soviet Union, as by the time it was laid down (1970) China and the Soviet Union were already enemies.

Even if Japan were to ask the East Asian Community, SO you better be more cautious statement

My point is the world is comfortable at large with USA being no 1 country, it is because USA is accommodating. The same cannot be said about China, so IMO the rest of the world will make China does not becomes No 1. Japan is not topic of discussion.

i don't understand why you guys waste so much energy on an white wannabe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom