What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

China is the most trustworthy country for Pakistanis, and believe me Pakistanis dont trust most countries.

The day China becomes a superpower, every Pakistani on earth is going to be celebrating. And lets be honest here, theres more of a chance of China becoming the next superpower than any other country on earth.

:pakistan::china:

Their is more chance that USA will be where it is currently. Even if China becomes Super power it will be cut down version of USA and will nowhere be near to USA.

Being trustworthy of Pakistan means nothing to rest of world.

Their is more chance that USA will be where it is currently. Even if China becomes Super power it will be cut down version of USA and will nowhere be near to USA.

Where did I mention U.S. in my previous post? You can have two superpowers on earth at the same time like U.S. and Soviet Union was and U.S. and Great Britian once was.

China has everything and is not too far away from being a superpower. China is improving in every field and is not too far away from U.S. infact U.S. owes China lots of money.

Being trustworthy of Pakistan means nothing to rest of world.

Then why is U.S. spending 50 million U.S. dollars on Pakistani media so the Pakistani public has a favorable image of U.S.

Read this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/48845-us-plans-50-million-media-aid-pak.html

Where did I mention U.S. in my previous post? You can have two superpowers on earth at the same time like U.S. and Soviet Union was and U.S. and Great Britian once was.

China has everything and is not too far away from being a superpower. China is improving in every field and is not too far away from U.S. infact U.S. owes China lots of money.

dont make things look that simple dude,currenly china is of no competition to u.s.a currently be it military or ecnomy

china still lag behind u.s.a by far in terms of money and power

imf predicted china will overtake u.s by 2030 but still thats a long time and i dont belive in talking abt 20-30 yrs in to the future

god knows by that time how much the world geography changes,which nation exists and which not

Agreed reread my post, I said they can be superpower too (cut down version)

Then why is U.S. spending 50 million U.S. dollars on Pakistani media so the Pakistani public has a favorable image of U.S.

Read this post:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/u-s-foreign-affairs/48845-us-plans-50-million-media-aid-pak.html
I never said opinion of Pakistan does not matter, what I said it's not the only thing, its 2 different thing's.

Right now China is doing everything for Pakistan, like brother, so obviously you guys will have soft corner (positively biased opinion)

This is not accurate. China and the Soviet Union split in 1960, 4 years before the atomic test, and had no role in the nuclear submarine program.
Am not talking about any particular ship or tank or aircraft. Am talking about China's technological foundation as one of the many things that China received from the Soviet Union, in no less from an inferior position and subordinate manner than any of the US client nation-states received from US, in those Cold War alliances.

Yes I was being facetious.......
I know you were. But I was not. It is curious as to what qualities are considered to be 'admirable' and 'virtuous' when a nation-state and a people seeks in others to adopt for themselves.

Hundreds of years ago, Tibet was part of the Chinese geography. Hence, yes it does belong to us.

Just the eighteenth century British Indian map says it all.

410cb434ed3f4f8e8d604820d53fabe6.jpg

How could China invade China?

Yes, Tibet had long been an integral part of China before the so called invasion. As a proof I have uploaded a map, of course a British map from a British text book, which shows not only Tibet, but Nepal, Bhutan as well as the entire North East Indian region including Assam used to be integral parts of undivided China. See the map.

Yes, I agree, there was some conflict between Peking and Dalai's subordinate feudal regime and that conflict might have been military in nature to some extent, but it was merely a civil war, just like the civil war of America.

The present China is a divided China, but the British map shows undivided China of the eighteenth century. Notice the year of the map.

Well, indians including those pretending as Americans, know this very well. They know what they are saying about Tibet as a historically separate country, is actually anti China propaganda, disinformation, lies.

But thats their job and they are supposed to oppose China. So arguing with them is just waste of time. Rather listen to some songs and plan how to contain our enemies.

Well, indians including those pretending as Americans, know this very well. They know what they are saying about Tibet as a historically separate country, is actually anti China propaganda, disinformation, lies.

But thats their job and they are supposed to oppose China. So arguing with them is just waste of time. Rather listen to some songs and plan how to contain our enemies.

What are you doing now?

Military superiority alone does not guarantee influence.

China can become a military superpower. Although its hard to imagine anyone beating the US, I suppose anything's possible, considering the trend in the two countries' economies.

But the US's greatest asset is its cultural dominance around the world. Partly it's because of the English language, partly it's because they are the same race/culture as the other great power: Europe.

China will have to overcome both these hurdles in order to replace the US in terms of dominance.

I will admit that i am a Chinese alarmist, and i feel that i have a right to be alarmed because of Chinas actions. Many people in my country and around the world feel the same way. Even my government feels the same way, we are having the largest military build up since world war 2 in response to china trying to become a military super power and expressing it's interest in invading countries such as Taiwan. Whats to stop China invading Australia for its resources in the future? Nothing.

I hear you.

But what was there to prevent the Anglo "invasion" of Australia and the relegation of the Aboriginese people to a cultural oddity and a marginalized ethnicity?

Balances of power shift over time. That's just the way it is. That China will soon be the most powerful country on earth is a given. Whether they wield that power in the tradition of Europe and America, or whether they establish a different precedent is for the future to unveil.

Let me tell you that today Indian territory is all Indian and the land which you say was stolen by Britain is also Indian from the very start.If it was stolen by Britain then why didn,t you claim it when Britain was in power .I'll tell why because your claim on our land started only after the illegal annexation of Tibet during 1949-1951.Its not hidden how mercilessly you deprived the poor Tibetans of their rights.Infact your theories are so baseless that you call Tawang your land just because sixth Dalai Lama was born here and now Tibet is under your administration.

Dalai already says that Tibet belongs to China. Dalai should be a India if Tawang belongs to India!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom