What's new

"China Should Send Troops to Fight ISIS"

Why are other countries getting into this mess? US created this mess, let them clean it up

That's what they want to do.
They need to clean up that filthy oil.

That's the biggest load of horse manure ever. Saddam's govt was stable? The North was already a free for all and the South was controlled with an iron fist. So the Americans poked their nose where it didn't belong, but that's not the point. These wahabis and salafis existed before, so nothing's changed. Sooner or later this would've been the outcome.

And yeah, I do know the region better than you, I'm a Middle Easterner. Where the **** are you from?

Saddam's Iraq was relatively prosperous and considerably more stable than current Iraq.
Yes, the Islamic fundamentalists did exist before.
I'm sure you'd know that, being an Iranian.

I have nothing against China, but, you know how all these decades Western interference in our region has devastated it only for the interests of Israel. And we are getting tired of it.
China doesnt have the capability to project troops there. China doesnt have strategic cargo jet.

Why not?

China is an Asian power and has a stake in what happens in this continent. Plus, wahabism and salafism isn't a Middle Eastern problem, it's an Asian problem. China is already having to deal with salafis inside its borders. Indonesia, Malaysia etc... have large wahabi populations. Pakistan and Afghanistan practically border China. Sooner or later China has to get involved.
It has costs. China has evaluated the taking and giving. It's a tradeoff.

Saddam's Iraq was relatively prosperous and considerably more stable than current Iraq.
lmao so sewage running in the middle of the streets and children dying by the thousands b/c of a lack of medicine was prosperous? By Pakistani standards, maybe. And again, the North was a de facto separate country and the Kurds were in constant battle with Baghdad. Baghdad gassed its OWN TERRITORY. Only an idiot would call that stability.

lmao so sewage running in the middle of the streets and children dying by the thousands b/c of a lack of medicine was prosperous?

That's what happens under American sanctions.

And again, the North was a de facto separate country and the Kurds were in constant battle with Baghdad. Baghdad gassed its OWN TERRITORY. Only an idiot would call that stability.

You got a reading problem? More stable than current Iraq which has now become an international crisis involving not only the Middle East but also Europe and North America.

Saddam's govt was stable? The North was already a free for all and the South was controlled with an iron fist. So the Americans poked their nose where it didn't belong, but that's not the point. These wahabis and salafis existed before, so nothing's changed. Sooner or later this would've been the outcome.

Rubbish. Iraq, Syria, Libya all were much more stable before American aggression. Why do you think Saudi Arabia is stable compared to neighbouring states? You are even dumber than I thought.

Yes, i know, but i was just thinking about PLA should send few ppl to taste some blood, kill few scums and come back, and tell Obama to stop accusing china for being a free rider:lol: would be fun.:)
Free riding is good. Obama is putting all the stop against China becoming wealthier. You can sense the desperation in their voices. Chinese leadership is playing it cool. We don't have issues with ISIS . If ISIS gain control of ME, we sign contracts with them or whoever is in charge.

US and allies can kiss our yellow a$$.

Why not?

China is an Asian power and has a stake in what happens in this continent. Plus, wahabism and salafism isn't a Middle Eastern problem, it's an Asian problem. China is already having to deal with salafis inside its borders. Indonesia, Malaysia etc... have large wahabi populations. Pakistan and Afghanistan practically border China. Sooner or later China has to get involved.
Bs. If they ever tried this in our territory, they will failed. At the meantime, we sit back and watch the show and maybe sell some weapons to them. Win-win.

Why not?

We will gain the global projection capability by 2020, so right now it is too premature for us to get there.

He is a Western bootlicker.

Rubbish。

China should do no such thing。

America created the mess in the 1st place。It is onus of our American friends to take up measures that ensure the complete annihilation of the ISIS。

And he tries sounding like a smart ***. I guess it turns them on to kiss the Wests azz, lol.

I've met several Iranians here, one of whom was a 62 year old man and they all had the exact same mindset. They see everything as black and white; the West as white and the rest of the world as black :D But truth be told, many Turks and Arabs posting here obviously exhibit the same behaviour. I'm not singling anyone out, but it's an unfortunate observation of the idiotic people from our region.

Rubbish。

China should do no such thing。

America created the mess in the 1st place。It is onus of our American friends to take up measures that ensure the complete annihilation of the ISIS。

They don't want to annihilate ISIS, that is not their motive at all.

If the U.S wants China to help, please deliver Chinese troops.

If China really wanted to this, then bring Iran & Syria into SCO would be the proper way to do it. But why? Taking out Isis so the US can refocus right back at containing China?

Back
Top Bottom