What's new

"China Should Send Troops to Fight ISIS"

i wonder how much $$ dingding got to write this piece of bs for diplomat

you see how clever they are using a chinese writer to instigate chinese, :lol:

The Chinese government is not running by a bunch of hotheads.

Remember 2 years ago when Philippines had illegally attacked China's fishermen, and China did have a good excuse spank them badly, yet they chose not to do so.

Why are other countries getting into this mess? US created this mess, let them clean it up

Exactly, and why should China or anyone else get involved in such matter while US & Co. have been busy making more and more mess out of the regions, it would be meaningless and total waste of lives \ ressources. Let the US convince "allies" (and puppets) to join the crusade, leave China or anyone with brain out of it.

Exactly, and why should China or anyone else get involved in such matter while US & Co. have been busy making more and more mess out of the regions, it would be meaningless and total waste of lives \ ressources. Let the US convince "allies" (and puppets) to join the crusade, leave China or anyone with brain out of it.

Exactly, let America clean up the mess they created in Iraq.

Why not?....If China would like to be a leading player in this century and like to create a unipolar world like US is today, then China can not be passive to the chain of events that is happening around the world...It has to take sides either go with US or completely support ISIS or any other groups who propagate Islamic Jihad...

ahahahahhahahaha.......:lol:

i don't think sending troops to fight against ISIS is a bad choice for china, as long as Uncle Sam and China's friends in Muslim world have no problem with her involvement. China doesn't need to send major forces, maybe some UAVs are enough. But there is still big psychologic obstacle for Chinese leaders to send troops to combat in a real war out of the country.

Even these scums took control of whole ME, they will have to sale resources to china, we simply don't care. But it will be a good opportunity for PLA to gain some real combat experience.
Western headache is great for China. Why let US sucker us in this mess. US claim to have so many allies, let their dogs allies handle the mess.
Let their resources drain while China continue to get wealthier.

Western headache is great for China. Why let US sucker us in this mess. US claim to have so many allies, let their dogs allies handle the mess.
Let their resources drain while China continue to get wealthier.
Yes, i know, but i was just thinking about PLA should send few ppl to taste some blood, kill few scums and come back, and tell Obama to stop accusing china for being a free rider:lol: would be fun.:)

Last edited:
Why not?

China is an Asian power and has a stake in what happens in this continent. Plus, wahabism and salafism isn't a Middle Eastern problem, it's an Asian problem. China is already having to deal with salafis inside its borders. Indonesia, Malaysia etc... have large wahabi populations. Pakistan and Afghanistan practically border China. Sooner or later China has to get involved.

Why not?

China is an Asian power and has a stake in what happens in this continent. Plus, wahabism and salafism isn't a Middle Eastern problem, it's an Asian problem. China is already having to deal with salafis inside its borders. Indonesia, Malaysia etc... have large wahabi populations. Pakistan and Afghanistan practically border China. Sooner or later China has to get involved.

Actually, none of these manufactured terrorist groups would emerge, if stable governments weren't constantly being toppled by Western imperialists.

Actually, none of these manufactured terrorist groups would emerge, if stable governments weren't constantly being toppled by Western imperialists.
blah blah blah

At the end of the day, Westerners didn't create these savages in the region. Westerners didn't come up with wahabism and salafism. This was all you.

Edit: manufactured or not, the tool needs to be present in order for Westerners to take advantage of it. That tool wasn't created by them, it was here, alive and kicking.

blah blah blah

At the end of the day, Westerners didn't create these savages in the region. Westerners didn't come up with wahabism and salafism. This was all you.

Edit: manufactured or not, the tool needs to be present in order for Westerners to take advantage of it. That tool wasn't created by them, it was here, alive and kicking.

blah blah blah

Who said the tools were not present? Don't put words in my mouth, if the West didn't topple stable governments these groups wouldn't pose such a big threat to anyone, period. The West thrives on chaos and division.

You might argue that the Middle East deserves all this chaos and suffering, and I may even agree with that, but don't pretend that the West is more civilized than your Salafi or Wahabi boogeymen. Both worship power and money and thrive on violence and conflict. You sound like those Iranians abroad who literally worship the West. I used to work with an Iranian bootlicker like you, he knew nothing about his own country's history, but had a big mouth like you...

Last edited:
blah blah blah

Who said the tools were not present? Do you think you know the ME better than me? Don't put words in my mouth, if the West didn't topple stable governments these groups wouldn't pose such a big threat to anyone.
That's the biggest load of horse manure ever. Saddam's govt was stable? The North was already a free for all and the South was controlled with an iron fist. So the Americans poked their nose where it didn't belong, but that's not the point. These wahabis and salafis existed before, so nothing's changed. Sooner or later this would've been the outcome.

And yeah, I do know the region better than you, I'm a Middle Easterner. Where the **** are you from?

Does this look like a region where anyone should intervene and send troops?

All world wars combined on steroids.
graphical_version.png.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png

Mind you, we all have proxies there already.

Even PDF hired our own proxies to protect the interests and regional ambitions of Naswaristan. @Hyperion

Back
Top Bottom