What's new

China sends patrol ship into disputed South China Sea

I think you're the only one on this forum who thinks the Vietnamese will give the Chinese military a run for their money. I'm pretty sure no one agrees with your delusional belief.

China will destroy your airfields and handful of planes. It's called establishing air superiority and control of the skies. Your Vietnamese airforce won't exist for more than a few hours after war starts.

When the world's second-largest military fights the world's 52nd-ranked military, the Vietnamese will be lucky if they can hold on for more than a few days.

China's military expenditure from the last year was about 600 billion yuan, which can pretty much equivalent to 600 trillion USD in USA.

How about you try us?
Our army is use for protecting our coutry, not for invasion another country like CHina's army.^^

If China gov wants to invade VN, the price will not Cheap.^^

And no one in this forum belive China Ship now are better than USA's destroyer in 1970.^^

China Navy have No experience on how to shoot dow even VN's Mig 21.^^

Only the illiterate would make a such silly comment.

I am glad that finally you find your daddy after being raped for so many years by the same guy.
And glad that finally you find your Japan's friend after being raped and massacre for so many years by the same guy.^^

I think you're the only one on this forum who thinks the Vietnamese will give the Chinese military a run for their money. I'm pretty sure no one agrees with your delusional belief.

China will destroy your airfields and handful of planes. It's called establishing air superiority and control of the skies. Your Vietnamese airforce won't exist for more than a few hours after war starts.

When the world's second-largest military fights the world's 52nd-ranked military, the Vietnamese will be lucky if they can hold on for more than a few days.
hahha,pls take a look one more time
Do you think USA did not destroy our airfields ???That why, we call you Amatuer in battle ^^

We never take japs as friends. BTW, japs have been nuclear-bombed twice and surrendered to China already. So we did get our revenge.

As for you, well, nothing further I can say besides
"I am glad that finally you find your daddy after being raped for so many years by the same guy." :)

I bet you still have the "Stockholm syndrome", don't you?

And glad that finally you find your Japan's friend after being raped and massacre for so many years by the same guy.^^

I am waiting for the message "是可忍,孰不可忍“ (If this is bearable, nothing is not bearable) from our press.

The message will be a clear signal for the start of the war.

The US is already there with the naval exercises in the waters along with Philippines.

And USS George Washington steaming around keeping a close watch!

I know Indians get very excited in their anti-China dreams. Hey, the U.S. will confront China for us! With at least 294 megatons of thermonuclear deterrence, I don't think so.

US, Vietnam in joint call amid China tension

"Webb, a former combat Marine in Vietnam, said that the United States needed to be firmer on disputes in the South China Sea. The United States officially does not take a position on disputes to which it is not party."

We never take japs as friends. BTW, japs have been nuclear-bombed twice and surrendered to China already. So we did get our revenge.

As for you, well, nothing further I can say besides
"I am glad that finally you find your daddy after being raped for so many years by the same guy." :)

I bet you still have the "Stockholm syndrome", don't you?
CHina had Nuke-boom in 1945 ??or CHina need help from USSR and USA to survive from Japan's massacre.^^

"Stockholm syndrome" is use for some Chinese like Mr. AQ ^^

Now, lots of AQ in China , they're poisoned by Transgenic foods ^^

I know Indians get very excited in their anti-China dreams. Hey, the U.S. will confront China for us! With at least 294 megatons of thermonuclear deterrence, I don't think so.

US, Vietnam in joint call amid China tension

"Webb, a former combat Marine in Vietnam, said that the United States needed to be firmer on disputes in the South China Sea. The United States officially does not take a position on disputes to which it is not party."
Coz we also don't need USA help. those Islands is too tiny, can not defend, and we can blow away avery time we want.^^

Coz we also don't need USA help. those Islands is too tiny, can not defend, and we can blow away avery time we want.^^

Wake up. Once war starts, the PLA will be in Hanoi by the end of the week and burning down your capital city.

Are you retarded? You cannot read what I have written clearly??? Read again!!!

CHina had Nuke-boom in 1945 ??or CHina need help from USSR and USA to survive from Japan's massacre.^^

"Stockholm syndrome" is use for some Chinese like Mr. AQ ^^

Now, lots of AQ in China , they're poisoned by Transgenic foods ^^

Back
Top Bottom