What's new

China scuttles India's bid to enter NSG

Lately, Indians and stupidity have become synonymous......... read and weep........

Munir Ahmad Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (read read and read, that is if you understand ANYTHING)

Khushab Nuclear Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said, they have a guilty conscience after they attacked us during our worst famine in 1962.

So they assume that China "must" have helped Pakistan get nukes, in revenge for that.

But it is only their guilty conscience, nothing more. They have zero proof.

So why is Modi continuously begging China for membership in the UNSC and the NSG?

Isn't the "waiver" you are so proud of, enough for you? :lol:

PM Modi asks China to back India's bid for UNSC seat, NSG membership - DNA India

India has been begging for such things for over a decade now. Don't you ever wonder why you haven't got it?
Because China with its high table seat at UNSC and NPT decides upon India's NSG membership, just like how it successfully denied NSG waiver for India
:lol:

Like I said, they have a guilty conscience after they attacked us during our worst famine in 1962.

So they assume that China "must" have helped Pakistan get nukes, in revenge for that.

But it is only their guilty conscience, nothing more. They have zero proof.

Lol, again blind faith. Blind faith lead bigger failures.

BTW, watch this for some eye opening facts.

Not only are you Indian trolls stupid but arrogant as well............ where the fvck did IAEA *crack* and found a Chinese Pu device..... now bring proof or you'll get consistent negative rankings for fabricating lies.......

Lol, now Khushbah Nuclear Complex, which was not even ready to deliver Pu in 98. Even Pak wasnt had a single reprocessing plant for Pu enrichment. What a tragedy?

BTW how you explain IAEA found Pu Chinese Device by cracking AQ Khan network?

Because China with its high table seat at UNSC and NPT decides upon India's NSG membership, just like how it successfully denied NSG waiver for India
:lol:

That's right. Read how NSG membership works, then read the thread title again.

You guys have been begging for the UNSC permanent seat for over a decade now, but you never wonder why you don't get it?

Keep boasting about a "waiver", what matters is membership. And Modi knows it, that's why he came to China to beg for it. :lol:

And the answer is (again) in the thread title.

That's right. Read how NSG membership works, then read the thread title again.

But don't worry, you guys can keep begging for it. :azn: If you haven't got the message after 10 years of begging, you never will.
And you can continue denying it as with the 2008 Waiver :D

Only time will tell.....Have to have patience!! Now we are also invited to ISS. Just do it and the result will show up!!

So why is Modi continuously begging China for membership in the UNSC and the NSG?

Isn't the "waiver" you are so proud of, enough for you? :lol:

PM Modi asks China to back India's bid for UNSC seat, NSG membership - DNA India

India has been begging for such things for over a decade now. Don't you ever wonder why you haven't got it?
lol ur argument is so dumb......for everything ....only one response "china high table...modi begging....china P5"....lol by that logic even USA helped isreal in nuke tech...bt no proof.....n nobody gives a damn :D same is with u n ur relationship with pakistan...dunno y r u ranting about it in every post....the thing is ...india qualifies for getting a seat in NSG and will get it soon no doubt coz of its nuclear deal with USA, aus and Japan..........wonder wat will u say wen india gets the seat..... :P something like this -> ?..."deficit....gdp.....*rants*...*rants*...".....

And you can continue denying it as with the 2008 Waiver :D

So how come you've been begging for UNSC and NSG membership for a decade now, and still haven't got it? :lol:

Oh right, because a "waiver" is not the same as membership.

Keep begging though. It makes for interesting topics on PDF, if nothing else. :azn:

I know you have the urge to stand up for your fellow Indians here, however having nuclear power cooperation between China and Pakistan is absolutely not the same thing as delivering a "ready to denote nuclear bomb to Pakistan" (sic).

Lolz! I can see that u want to label me as an indian but stay away from my ethnic background. :)

To the point regarding nuclear bombs, India took it from Russians and Pakistan took it from Chinese.

Without Russian and Chinese help, I don't think these countries could have turned Nuclear at all.

Not only are you Indian trolls stupid but arrogant as well............ where the fvck did IAEA *crack* and found a Chinese Pu device..... now bring proof or you'll get consistent negative rankings for fabricating lies.......
Oh please give me negative rating, like it lead to a non bailable offence. :rofl: You Pakistanis.

BTW, if you want to enlighten yourself, then watch this, otherwise no problem, even if you dont watch.

Nuclear Secrets 5 of 5 - YouTube

Lolz! I can see that u want to label me as an indian but stay away from my ethnic background. :)

To the point regarding nuclear bombs, India took it from Russians and Pakistan took it from Chinese.

Without Russian and Chinese help, I don't think these countries could have turned Nuclear at all.
"India's and Asia's first nuclear reactor was the Apsara research reactor. Designed and built in India, with assistance and fuel from the United Kingdom, Apsara reached criticality on August 4, 1956 and was inaugurated on January 20, 1957"

Nuclear power in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BARC - established - 1954

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah carry on now

Dude, please paste a link of 1GW AMERICAN (Chinese IPR) nuclear reactors that Pakistan is getting from China WITHOUT a waiver......... :D

Oh right, we are exporting nuclear reactors to Pakistan too.

Based on US Westinghouse's most advanced reactor design (which we own the rights for now).

Great stuff. :enjoy:

Oh and we are also exporting AIP submarines to Pakistan, which are capable of firing long-range cruise missiles (which can be fitted with nuclear warheads). To help their second-strike ability.

No NSG needed. :partay:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom