What's new

China scuttles India's bid to enter NSG

100% wrong.

According to your own internal military report (Henderson-Brooks report), the Indian military outposts were on CHINA'S side of the MacMahon Line, in territory that India recognized as belonging to China:

Dhola Post that triggered war was on China's side of McMahon Line | Business Standard News

You were setting up military outposts, and "throwing out the Chinese" from our OWN TERRITORY. You didn't even claim anything beyond the MacMahon line, FFS.

Now don't tell me you think the land beyond the MacMahon line is also your own land. You never claimed anything beyond the MacMahon line, even your own military commanders on the ground were confused at Nehru's orders, because their own maps showed they were far beyond the Indian claim line.

The answer to your question lies in the Forward Policy whose aim was to cut off the Chinese supply lines and in-order to do that the Indian army had to create posts on Chinese territory.

I don't support this act rather its foolish on India's part to assume that China will not react with force. But we did assume that.

But what my post was trying to convey was that considering this an attack on China when they were going through their worst famine is wrong because India had no intentions to go to war with China nor was India interested in Chinese territory.

Hell our soldiers didn't even have proper uniforms to fight a war in this geography. India had diluted its armed forces to a great extent prior to 1962. We didn't even want an Army those days.

The Chinese leadership knew these realities but the 1962 war was more about other things than just that. It was about Chinese proving a point that they cant be taken for granted.

Now don't tell me you think the land beyond the MacMahon line is also your own land. You never claimed anything beyond the MacMahon line, even your own military commanders on the ground were confused at Nehru's orders, because their own maps showed they were far beyond the Indian claim line.

Again what you are not getting here is. These posts were not created to claim Chinese territory but were created to outflank the Chinese patrols and cutoff their supply lines so that they are forced to move back.

At the end of the day what India did was wrong but all that i am trying to tell you is the context of how and why things happened that way.

Last edited:
Watch it again, maybe you scrolling too much fast to complete the video. And please this time use your brain, and try to conclude something.
Perhaps YOU should watch it. I know Indians are not that great at PISA but looks like I will have to add "watching video" as well.
Its a great eye opening video. I would recommend it especially for Indian posters like you. It showed the entire world helping Pakistan build the bomb.
It even say Pakistan got their rocket delivery system from N Korea. He he he.

Yea. And Thanks for sharing the video :p:

Exactly. :P

But they won't get it.

Oh come on, do you really believe a large country like India will never be omitted into the NSG? much can change in the next 5-10 years. There was a time when US had sanctions on India and now look... nothing is permanent in geo politics and everything is possible if you play the game.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom