What's new

China scuttles India's bid to enter NSG

Like I said earlier, raise that with the Americans.

America is one of the P5, and a fellow NPT-recognized nuclear power, just like the rest of the P5 (China, Russia, America, Britain, France).

India on the other hand is a non-signatory of the NPT, just like North Korea.

So if we helped Pakistan get nuclear weapons, how come we are still one of the 5 NPT-recognized nuclear powers, just like the rest of the P5? :lol:

1. Not how multilateral membership works. There is no such thing as India getting membership in spite of Chinese objections.
2. Of course it affects China in a HUGE way, it frees up India's stockpile of fissile material. Now connect the dots on what it means......
Are Serious you really think It Can Stop India I Mean its Only Shift or Delay Certain things for decade or So but Not Beyond that In Coming two Decade's India Will be To Big to Be Sidelined Geo-politically

1. Not how such memberships work - there is no such thing as India getting membership in spite of Chinese objections.

Chinese are not the authority in NSG, China is being used for West's advantage. If US of A wants India to counter China they will certainly find the ways to include India. And it is going to happen seeing the strategic and bilateral relations that are in upswing off late.

Anyway Chinese intentions and stupidity is seen by this move.

They are making India dependent on USA instead they should have supported India to get NSG membership that will give India the more flexibility in strategic relations.

2. Of course it affects China in a HUGE way, it frees up India's stockpile of fissile material. Now connect the dots on what it means......

There are enough Uranium reserves in India for Military programme, India has just enough material to maintain minimum credible deterrence against China and Pakistan.

Then there are nuclear deals with USA,France, Russia, Australia and other nations for civilian purpose. NSG membership will not make any difference after 1,2,3 agreement between India and US.

I think this is a move cleverly played by US to make India to move closer to US.

America is one of the P5, and a fellow NPT-recognized nuclear power, just like the rest of the P5 (China, Russia, America, Britain, France).

India on the other hand is a non-signatory of the NPT, just like North Korea.

So if we helped Pakistan get nuclear weapons, how come we are still one of the 5 NPT-recognized nuclear powers, just like the rest of the P5? :lol:

Reading comprehension is certainly not your thing.

Its the Americans who have raised that issue of Proliferation with Chinese, Have a problem with it, raise it with Americans.

How is India related in this? :lol:

="cerberus, post: 7272054, member: 163000" India will be .
This time will tell and there is a long way to go........One can also argue the same point with reference to China and Pakistan, but lets stick with the present.

I thought you understood a few basic things........ sadly you don't.......... whatever, carry on!

Chinese are not the authority in NSG, China is being used for West's advantage. If US of A wants India to counter China they will certainly find the ways to include India. And it is going to happen seeing the strategic and bilateral relations that are in upswing off late.

Anyway Chinese intentions and stupidity is seen by this move.

They are making India dependent on USA instead they should have supported India to get NSG membership that will give India the more flexibility in strategic relations.

There are enough Uranium reserves in India for Military programme, India has just enough material to maintain minimum credible deterrence against China and Pakistan.

Then there are nuclear deals with USA,France, Russia, Australia and other nations for civilian purpose. NSG membership will not make any difference after 1,2,3 agreement between India and US.

I think this is a move cleverly played by US to make India to move closer to US.

Reading comprehension is certainly not your thing.

Its the Americans who have raised that issue of Proliferation with Chinese, Have a problem with it, raise it with Americans.

How is India related in this? :lol:

So we helped Pakistan get nuclear weapons, but we are still one of the only 5 NPT-recognized nuclear powers, along with the rest of the P5.

And despite all that, we are still sitting at the high table of the NPT and the UNSC.

Sounds like we did okay. :azn:

This time will tell and there is a long way to go........One can also argue the same point with reference to China and Pakistan, but lets stick with the present.
Pakistan is In No Picture
Geopolitics Is Based On Economic Strength Today That's the Reality Pakistan Economically Not Viable To be Global Player Not Even in Coming Decades Not in AIIB,BRICS or G20 its Out of the Picture Completely.

The US and China are playing politics !!

NSG membership will come ..... India just has to put forward the conditions with the US while accepting the nuclear deal.

The move is only aimed containing India and denying the true status.

China should be careful and watch out its comments on India, Chinese are the main exporters of ready to denote nuclear bomb to Pakistan.

Chinese trying to spoil the Asian resurgence, Opposing India will only make things worse for India - China relations !

Why did you receive a negative rating for this post? o_O

Son, with four hundred nuclear weapons and stability in markets, even Vatican could become a 'global power broker'..... it's all about give and take, the thing with India is, it just wants to take like a kid "Mine mine mine, it's all mine"....... you need maturity in your dealings......

Even I could advise your government on a long term plan where I could GUARANTEE you NSG, UNSC memberships, however, for that to happen you as a nation will need to grow up.

Geopolitics Is Based On Economic Strength Today That's the Reality Pakistan Economically Not Viable To be Global Player Not Even in Coming Decades Not in AIIB,BRICS or G20 its Out of the Picture Completely.

Let's see what the CPEC has in store for Pakistan, but the reality dictates that no one can predict the future, so give your "magic mirror" a rest.

Read the false propaganda part..... this forum isn't within the territorial limits of Akhand Bharat! Now shoo away and next time read before you get the urge to comment........

"Chinese are the main exporters of ready to denote nuclear bomb to Pakistan."

Why did you receive a negative rating for this post? o_O

So we helped Pakistan get nuclear weapons, but we are still one of the only 5 NPT-recognized nuclear powers, along with the rest of the P5.

And despite all that, we are still sitting at the high table of the NPT and the UNSC.

Sounds like we did okay. :azn:
Still don't get it do you :disagree:

I provided the link in response to Hyperion considering Chinese assistance to Pakistani nuclear program as false.

How does it matter if China is doing awesome, good or bad?

You did more than OK, so did we............. I feel sad for Indians, I honestly do!
Really We will Get Place MTCR Which Also An Achievement .Sooner We Will be in NSG its Global Group with 48 countries Some of India big Allies are in it Including Russia,Japan, France And US Will See How Can China Be Lone Wolf Will Stand in Front of Indian Membership

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom