What's new

China scuttles India's bid to enter NSG

It will be a cold day in hell when we sign FMCT...... not even if you do it, not even if you give us Kashmir on a platter, not even if Bangladesh goes underwater and it's people turn to fish via galactic rays that mutate their DNA...... it's simply NEVER EVER happening........

Then why not Pak signing FMCT? Where ever India ready to sign it and declare its strategical reserves to IAEA.

Exactly....... you have EVERYTHING when it comes to rockets etc........... so what will you gain by MTCR????? Nothing, yet you seriously open yourselves to ANY future sanctions that you may need to skirt in a hypotehtical scenario....

Furthermore, even with a NSG membership, other than the fuel and access to raw minerals (plus minor fuel cycle help), you had absolutely NOTHING to gain, as you were already mature 'technically'.........

We "may' have everything.... but MTCR will pay the way for what we "can" get in future.

You got the point?

It will be a cold day in hell when we sign FMCT...... not even if you do it, not even if you give us Kashmir on a platter, not even if Bangladesh goes underwater and it's people turn to fish via galactic rays that mutate their DNA...... it's simply NEVER EVER happening........

Lol, thats not the problem . Problem lies somewhere else. But you not asking some relevant questions.

I really wonder what that "can" be in the future.... other than collaboration on HGV or a teleportation device, nothing comes to mind...... by the way, I still am not sure if Global Hawk comes under purview of MTCR......

We "may' have everything.... but MTCR will pay the way for what we "can" get in future.

You got the point?

LOL.... I have read FMCT text inside out, it's nothing but discriminatory at it's core..... even more so than NSG......... Turkey was recently shafted because of it, where they amended NSG to shaft nations that had already ratified both with a very very cunning clause..... whatever dude, FMCT isn't happening...... not now, not ever!

Lol, thats not the problem . Problem lies somewhere else. But you not asking some relevant questions.

LOL.... I have read FMCT text inside out, it's nothing but discriminatory at it's core..... even more so than NSG......... Turkey was recently shafted because of it, where they amended NSG to shaft nations that had already ratified both with a very very cunning clause..... whatever dude, FMCT isn't happening...... not now, not ever!

FMCT definitely going to happen even without Pak. NPT is cold war relic, you need new treaties to replace it.

Again Pak want to build more nuclear weapons than US or Russia? If Pak already sitting on 3 ton of strategical reserves, and already have advantage vis-s-vis India, then whats the problem?

Check with 3 ton of fissile material how many nuclear devices you can make.

:china: I :smitten: U...

Sincerely Urs.

:pakistan:.

images

America is one of the P5, and a fellow NPT-recognized nuclear power, just like the rest of the P5 (China, Russia, America, Britain, France).

India on the other hand is a non-signatory of the NPT, just like North Korea.

So if we helped Pakistan get nuclear weapons, how come we are still one of the 5 NPT-recognized nuclear powers, just like the rest of the P5? :lol:

Simple becuz you weren't caught doing that

I don't know what else they expected, after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history.

From India's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

If someone attacks a starving man (and loses), of course they will be paranoid that the starving man will become strong and take revenge one day.

So Pakistan got nukes? It must be China's revenge! That is what their guilty conscience is telling them.

But they have no proof, thus we are still sitting at the high table of the NPT, just like the rest of the P5. :enjoy:

And that's why Modi keeps begging us for a seat on the UNSC and the NSG. He has no other choice.

It doesn't even matter, China and France both signed the NPT in the same year (1992). Anything done before that was not technically illegal in any way.

Even if you could prove China helped Pakistan get nukes (you can't), it wouldn't even matter.

And still we sit at the high table of the NPT and the UNSC. :lol:

Repeating same things just like a broken old recorder :enjoy:

Does it really matter whether India uses membership or waiver? there are sufficient supplies from several countries for the needs of the Indian programs.

I can understand China not wanting to give away a negotiating point for nothing. That's how negotiations work. Funny some of you turn it into a whose is bigger contest

India needs to sign TPT first as a must-have, then it may join NSG, or even UNSC one day.

What do you smoke my friend? You need to understand the basics of ratification.......... btw, relic or not, it's the only game in town.

Some new name for CTBT? :o:

No! :hitwall:

TPT or CTPT, I insist.

India can go for TPT directly. Or first CTPT as an easy stepstone, then immediately TPT.

WTF is that.....

TPT = Test Poo Taste?
CTPT = Challo Tangay Pay Thora?

You one of those Arabs who can't pronounce a "B"?

No! :hitwall:

TPT or CTPT.

You are serious poster, pointless reactionary responses don't suite you....... what has Thorium got to do with anything? Nothing....

As Indian is having self sufficient Uranium for its weapon program and largest Thorium depositor in the world as an ulternate nuclear fuel.If Thorium based power plants is successful, do any body thing that India give a damn about NSG membership !

Occurrence of thorium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom