What's new

China scuttles India's bid to enter NSG

Sorry but a vague comment on a book launch by a Indian politician does not make it history.. There are many claims made by other Indian politicians as well like ancient flying machines and Nuclear bombs 3000 years ago!!..If we're to believe every crap that comes out of Indian politicians the world would turn out to be one of your fantasy Bollywood melodrama's

Jawaharlal Nehru "declined a United States offer" to India to "take the permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council" around 1953 and suggested that it be given to China, according to the United Nations Under-Secretary General, Sashi Tharoor.

And as @Chinese-Dragon Clearly pointed out it was merely a rumor that was dismissed by Nehru himself

India was also offered a place in 1950 football WC by default (Your humongous population) not by ability ? They declined because Indians refused to wear footwear but FIFA was adamant they cant play bare foot

So there are many things that India were "offered" by default (Again massive population)) but couldn't accept due to incapabilities .. But UNSC seat is not one of them

Good.

Hopefully China blocks India in UNSC seat, NSG, SCO and kick them out of BRICS.

India is an enemy of China, the quicker CPC realises this, the better.

Hopefully Chinese intelligence agencies can fund and arm separatist movements inside India to destabilise the murderous Indian regime and collapse their fraudulent economy and with it that whole country into the scrapheap of history.

What ??!!?? :lol::lol::lol::lol: When the UNSC was established in 1946 India did not even exist, It was a British colony.. Where do you people get these mumbo jumbo ?

The 1955 Soviet Offer In 2002, AG Noorani wrote a defense of Nehru’s decision to reject Soviet Premier Nikolai Bulganin’s offer of a permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council in 1955. He wrote Nehru was right to do so, as really the offer was just a “feeler to test India.” Noorani was reviewing the new, and then most recent, volume of the second series of the Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru.He was also taking aim at those political figures who had attacked Nehru’s decision to reject this offer based on a reference in the well-known Sarvepalli Gopal biography of Nehru (1979) in which Gopal wrote: “He [Jawaharlal Nehru] rejected the Soviet offer to propose India as the sixth permanent member of the Security Council and insisted that priority be given to China’s admission to the United Nations.”[6]Utilizing the new evidence available in the Selected Works, Noorani argued that Nehru was correct in making little of this offer, as the offer was in fact unlikely to materialize in reality; and even if the Soviets were sincere about facilitating India’s accession to the Security Council as a permanent member, this would have caused major problems for India’s overall foreign policy strategy by complicating its relations with China and the major powers. Noorani quoted the following exchange offered in the Selected Works to bolster his claims:
Not at the Cost of China: India and the United Nations Security Council, 1950 | Wilson Center

What ??!!?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where do you people get these mumbo jumbo ?
there are many facts idiots like you don't know. it will be better if @$$holes like you just check the facts before criticizing someone.

So you think we helped Pakistan gain nuclear weapons?

Yet we are one of the only 5 NPT-recognized nuclear weapons states in the world (the same 5 who are permanent members of the UNSC).

That would be pretty incredible if it were true.

International law is almost never enforced against a global power (even more so a nuclear power). China did not just assist Pakistan, they also assisted North Korea (some say they even assist Iran). I often doubt if China believes in the treaties they sign. Think of the UNCLOS for example, which they violate everyday in the South China Sea.

CNS - China's Missile Exports and Assistance to Pakistan

CNS - China's Nuclear Exports and Assistance to Pakistan

Who Created Pakistan's Nuclear Arsenal? | Jamyang Norbu

You give me pathetic youtube video as proof.......... :P

vidoes choro....aoo live show challayain :ashamed:

I never become agitated....... there is no need to counter something that has been countered at least one thousand times before....... for a little heads up, I'll let you know that the Chinese Nuclear Fuel Cycle has a lot to thank us and not the other way round......... how's that for a fact?

Now, on topic........ China didn't shaft you on the NSG membership bid, it's the US of A that played it's cards in a way that it left you guys in such a position...... from the day you were given a waiver, America hyped up your expectations for a full fledge membership, then at the same time it started pitting you against China in a very well orchestrated way under it's China encirclement policy..... knowing full well what was to follow............. now, just like in Hollywood movies, the plot will thicken and you'll find the good ol' US of A with a tissue paper in it's hands, ready to wipe your tears......

It's sad to see that such a huge nation such as India has the mental intellect of a two year old child when it comes to geopolitics.
:azn: wanna test that? :p:oops:

Dude, stay in your limits with the lies................ this isn't Times of India that you can get away with false propaganda!
Us jhoot ka hi kya point jiski limits ho :P :D

I don't know what else they expected, after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history.

From India's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

If someone attacks a starving man (and loses), of course they will be paranoid that the starving man will become strong and take revenge one day.

So Pakistan got nukes? It must be China's revenge! That is what their guilty conscience is telling them.

But they have no proof, thus we are still sitting at the high table of the NPT, just like the rest of the P5. :enjoy:

And that's why Modi keeps begging us for a seat on the UNSC and the NSG. He has no other choice.

It doesn't even matter, China and France both signed the NPT in the same year (1992). Anything done before that was not technically illegal in any way.

Even if you could prove China helped Pakistan get nukes (you can't), it wouldn't even matter.

And still we sit at the high table of the NPT and the UNSC. :lol:

Firstly India did not attack China. What we did is we initiated a policy called the Forward Policy where we would harass the enemy supply lines and force them to leave back from the territory that was ours.

Chinese just cleverly used the mistakes we did and attacked us to teach us a lesson. But the point to note here is India did not attack China we initiated a aggressive border policy.

So the justification u are using "after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history." is pure bull shit.

If India really wanted to attack China our soldiers would not be fighting in summer clothing in the icy heights. So please keep the bullshit to yourself. India made a mistake by initiating the forward policy but its not even close to what u are saying "after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history."

So why is Modi continuously begging China for membership in the UNSC and the NSG?

Isn't the "waiver" you are so proud of, enough for you? :lol:

PM Modi asks China to back India's bid for UNSC seat, NSG membership - DNA India

India has been begging for such things for over a decade now. Don't you ever wonder why you haven't got it?

In a decade a lot has change Chinese Dragon u just have not looked closely.

Firstly India did not attack China. What we did is we initiated a policy called the Forward Policy where we would harass the enemy supply lines and force them to leave back from the territory that was ours.

Chinese just cleverly used the mistakes we did and attacked us to teach us a lesson. But the point to note here is India did not attack China we initiated a aggressive border policy.

So the justification u are using "after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history." is pure bull shit.

If India really wanted to attack China our soldiers would not be fighting in summer clothing in the icy heights. So please keep the bullshit to yourself. India made a mistake by initiating the forward policy but its not even close to what u are saying "after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history."

In a decade a lot has change Chinese Dragon u just have not looked closely.

100% wrong.

According to your own internal military report (Henderson-Brooks report), the Indian military outposts were on CHINA'S side of the MacMahon Line, in territory that India recognized as belonging to China:

Dhola Post that triggered war was on China's side of McMahon Line | Business Standard News

You were setting up military outposts, and "throwing out the Chinese" from our OWN TERRITORY. You didn't even claim anything beyond the MacMahon line, FFS.

Now don't tell me you think the land beyond the MacMahon line is also your own land. You never claimed anything beyond the MacMahon line, even your own military commanders on the ground were confused at Nehru's orders, because their own maps showed they were far beyond the Indian claim line.

Lol, again blind faith. Blind faith lead bigger failures.

BTW, watch this for some eye opening facts.
I saw the entire video. Just as I figure, there is nothing in that video that implicate China at all.

The entire video is about 1hour long. All it has to pin the blame on China is a hand written drawing of a design of a Nuclear bomb. Yes in the video it showed a printed blueprint with a large Chinese flag on it, but in reality it was a hand drawn diagram that cannot be trace anywhere. I may not be a nuclear scientist but at least I know designing a nuclear bomb is kid’s stuff. Designing nuclear bomb is the most easiest part of making a nuclear bomb. You can probably google it or ask any bright high school kid.

What is the most difficult part of making a nuclear bomb is the thousands of precision centrifuge that is required to refine uranium.

This is what that is ignored by all you Indian posters. The countries responsible was not China but Europe especially Netherlands and Germany. Even Malaysia provided parts of the centrifuge. US is not entirely innocent too. Because US need help from Pakistan twice (First , to support Osama against the USSR in Afghanistan and second to fight Osama and the Talibans) so they ignore and turn a blind eye allowing Pakistan to buy material all over the world.

Ha ha ha. 90% of the video show the entire world was helping Pakistan build the bomb but when an untraceable hand drawn design of the bomb with Chinese character showed up, Indian posters like you scream China murderers.

Just like I always says….some Indian posters WILL even believe in a lie (Some even create a lie) if it meets their point of view.

I saw the entire video. Just as I figure, there is nothing in that video that implicate China at all.

The entire video is about 1hour long. All it has to pin the blame on China is a hand written drawing of a design of a Nuclear bomb. Yes in the video it showed a printed blueprint with a large Chinese flag on it, but in reality it was a hand drawn diagram that cannot be trace anywhere. I may not be a nuclear scientist but at least I know designing a nuclear bomb is kid’s stuff. Designing nuclear bomb is the most easiest part of making a nuclear bomb. You can probably google it or ask any bright high school kid.

What is the most difficult part of making a nuclear bomb is the thousands of precision centrifuge that is required to refine uranium.

This is what that is ignored by all you Indian posters. The countries responsible was not China but Europe especially Netherlands and Germany. Even Malaysia provided parts of the centrifuge. US is not entirely innocent too. Because US need help from Pakistan twice (First , to support Osama against the USSR in Afghanistan and second to fight Osama and the Talibans) so they ignore and turn a blind eye allowing Pakistan to buy material all over the world.

Ha ha ha. 90% of the video show the entire world was helping Pakistan build the bomb but when an untraceable hand drawn design of the bomb with Chinese character showed up, Indian posters like you scream China murderers.

Just like I always says….some Indian posters WILL even believe in a lie (Some even create a lie) if it meets their point of view.

Question 1: How Pakistani design bomb become Pu one in last minute, when we all know Pak struggled to develop HEU bomb since 1970?

Question 2: Even if they able to design Pu bomb, from where the all this Pu come from without any reprocessing plant in Pakistan? And till now they dont have any.

Question 3: Why AQ Khan dispatched the shipment of centrifuges to Libya, when they itself never tested any HEU bomb?

So wher
Question 1: How Pakistani design bomb become Pu one in last minute, when we all know Pak struggled to develop HEU bomb since 1970?

Question 2: Even if they able to design Pu bomb, from where the all this Pu come from without any reprocessing plant in Pakistan? And till now they dont have any.
So where does it show in your "eye opening" video that says that....

So wher

So where does it show in your "eye opening" video that says that....
Watch it again, maybe you scrolling too much fast to complete the video. And please this time use your brain, and try to conclude something.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom