What's new

China scuttles India's bid to enter NSG

China is the newest member of NSG..it was only accepted as member about decade ago.
It is a wrong assumption, that becoming a member of NSG will free up it Indian fissile material for nuclear weapons.

India already has nuclear deals with a dozen different countries, it does not need NSG membership to acquire uranium.

However what NSG does is, allows India to sit at yet another high table...and thats it.

And world needs India to be in NSG, for India is nuclear weapons state which is neither bound by NPT or NSG rules..it is technically free to trade nuclear know how, with any non NPT state...just like Pakistan did..but then they did it with NPT signatories.

You did more than OK, so did we............. I feel sad for Indians, I honestly do!

I don't know what else they expected, after attacking us in the middle of the worst famine in our history.

From India's own internal military report, the Henderson-Brooks report:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war - The Times of India

If someone attacks a starving man (and loses), of course they will be paranoid that the starving man will become strong and take revenge one day.

So Pakistan got nukes? It must be China's revenge! That is what their guilty conscience is telling them.

But they have no proof, thus we are still sitting at the high table of the NPT, just like the rest of the P5. :enjoy:

And that's why Modi keeps begging us for a seat on the UNSC and the NSG. He has no other choice.

Still don't get it do you :disagree:

I provided the link in response to Hyperion considering Chinese assistance to Pakistani nuclear program as false.

How does it matter if China is doing awesome, good or bad?

It doesn't even matter, China and France both signed the NPT in the same year (1992). Anything done before that was not technically illegal in any way.

Even if you could prove China helped Pakistan get nukes (you can't), it wouldn't even matter.

And still we sit at the high table of the NPT and the UNSC. :lol:

Read the false propaganda part..... this forum isn't within the territorial limits of Akhand Bharat! Now shoo away and next time read before you get the urge to comment........

"Chinese are the main exporters of ready to denote nuclear bomb to Pakistan."

China and Pakistan are in a nuclear agreement. Chinese have helped a lot in Pakistan's nuclear program so what's wrong in it. You guys need to be proud of ur friendship with China. :|

I have no idea Y ur acting immature by saying "Now shoo away and next time read before you get the urge to comment........"

With Pakistan's maturing arsenal, ONLY Muslim nation in possession of nuclear arsenal larger than the UK and France, Afghanistan at our mercy, CPEC and Gawadar in place and our maritime boundaries redefined, even Pakistan has a much HIGHER probability at getting NSG and UNSC memberships within a decade....... funny yet TRUE! :D

The US and China are playing politics !!

NSG membership will come ..... India just has to put forward the conditions with the US while accepting the nuclear deal.

The move is only aimed containing India and denying the true status.

China should be careful and watch out its comments on India, Chinese have played their part in the making of Pakistan Atomic bomb.

Chinese trying to spoil the Asian resurgence, Opposing India will only make things worse for India - China relations !

why -ve rating??

Even I could advise your government on a long term plan where I could GUARANTEE you NSG, UNSC memberships, however, for that to happen you as a nation will need to grow up.

I hope your long term plan is not about India giving up Kashmir

China and Pakistan are in a nuclear agreement. Chinese have helped a lot in Pakistan's nuclear program so what's wrong in it. You guys need to be proud of ur friendship with China. :|

I have no idea Y ur acting immature by saying "Now shoo away and next time read before you get the urge to comment........"

I know you have the urge to stand up for your fellow Indians here, however having nuclear power cooperation between China and Pakistan is absolutely not the same thing as delivering a "ready to denote nuclear bomb to Pakistan" (sic).

It doesn't even matter, China and France both signed the NPT in the same year (1992). Anything done before that was not technically illegal in any way.

Americans have raised their concerns on 2008

Even if you could prove China helped Pakistan get nukes (you can't), it wouldn't even matter.

How Should that matter to me? :lol:

And still we sit at the high table of the NPT and the UNSC. :lol:

Yes, and with your UNSC and NPT high table you succeeded in preventing India from obtaining NSG waiver

The US and China are playing politics !!

NSG membership will come ..... India just has to put forward the conditions with the US while accepting the nuclear deal.

The move is only aimed containing India and denying the true status.

China should be careful and watch out its comments on India, Chinese have played their part in the making of Pakistan Atomic bomb.

Chinese trying to spoil the Asian resurgence, Opposing India will only make things worse for India - China relations !

Can't understand the -ve rating??:what:

Read the false propaganda part..... this forum isn't within the territorial limits of Akhand Bharat! Now shoo away and next time read before you get the urge to comment........

"Chinese are the main exporters of ready to denote nuclear bomb to Pakistan."
Yeah like closing your eyes lead to a chain of events which never happened.

How you explain Pu bomb which exploded by Pak in 98, when we all know Pak was working on AQ Khan's HEU device? And how you explain Chinese Pu device design found by IAEA, by cracking the AQ Khan network.

Dont make fool of yourself in blind faith. And next time read history first.

Lately, Indians and stupidity have become synonymous......... read and weep........

Munir Ahmad Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (read read and read, that is if you understand ANYTHING)

Khushab Nuclear Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah like closing your eyes lead to a chain of events which never happened.

How you explain Pu bomb which exploded by Pak in 98, when we all know Pak was working on AQ Khan's HEU device? And how you explain Chinese Pu device design found by IAEA, by cracking the AQ Khan network.

Dont make fool of yourself in blind faith. And next time read history first.

Lately, Indians and stupidity have become synonymous......... read and weep........

Munir Ahmad Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (read read and read, that is if you understand ANYTHING)

Khushab Nuclear Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lol, now Khushbah Nuclear Complex, which was not even ready to deliver Pu in 98. Even Pak wasnt had a single reprocessing plant for Pu enrichment. What a tragedy?

BTW how you explain IAEA found Pu Chinese Device by cracking AQ Khan network?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom