What's new

China says 2 pilots died in aircraft carrier tests

Wow! That's bad! RIP.

I think it's time the PLAN pilots are sent to India for carrier flight training! After all, India has decades of experience in carrier flight operations....They have no one else to turn to! ;)

Wow! That's bad! RIP.

I think it's time the PLAN pilots are sent to India for carrier flight training! After all, India has decades of experience in carrier flight operations....They have no one else to turn to! ;)

Russia...

Didn't you guys learn from them aswell? N the British?

@Topic. Rest in peace !

Wow! That's bad! RIP.

Crap report by the West as usual。See post #19 for the original Xinhua report on whcih the OP is based。:coffee:

Our western friends need to better their command of Chinese。:azn:

RIP...They died while on duty. It happens...relation between man and machine is always risky.

The OP source, indeed the mother source of all, talked about that 2 pilots died when testing old JH-7, not carrier. They died probably years ago which was reported at a time.

No such Chinese-sourced news in the biggest militay forum of China, which is impossible if such a thing did occur to the carrier.

Just another incompetent disinformation.

Denial as usual. Narrow thinking.

lol。

If the Xinhua story contained what the OP purported to report,it would have gone viral on Chinese websites,especially the tens of military forums。

Whoever composed the OP should have provided the link to the original Xinhua report for cross-checking。

Xinhuanet Search
Xinhuanet Search
Xinhuanet Search
If you search the whole Xinhuanet website. Nothing find.
Is it a typical India news report?

Probably wittern by an overzealous SOB while sleepwalking。:enjoy:

RIP .
Carrier ops is one of the best and dangerous in the world.It would take sometime for experience since Chinese pilots are new to the carrier ops.

Back
Top Bottom