What's new

China says 2 pilots died in aircraft carrier tests

Well, the report in English said many things that was not explicitly stated in Chinese official report in Chinese. Only extrapolation of the original source.

If an official report in Chinese do exist, one would expect the Chinese forum would be boiling with the news a week ago. Yet that did not happen. Not even unofficial or speculative report in Chinese news media.

My fellow countryman has confirmed what I have been saying to you all this while。:enjoy:

From what we can gather from the report,the two pilot could have been killed 10,、20 or 30 years ago while test flying(or not test-flying)any kind of aircraft。

Indeed the 2 could have died in a road accident or under any other cause of death for all we know。

HariPrasad is quick to take revenge on Chinese thread after he was humilitated earlier in China advance imaging satelite thread.
Its funny how he so quick to insist on those english report translated from Chinese which he don't even know.
I can sense someone just out to smear another country reputation be it true or fake. Such narrow minded attitude is despicable.

Hey you've had carriers too you know...so people can ask you too.
********.com - Mishap onboard British Aircraft Carrier. (comments)

Yes i know...................didnt know about that particular tragedy you posted...........a horrible way to die trapped inside the cockpit!

HariPrasad is quick to take revenge on Chinese thread after he was humilitated earlier in China advance imaging satelite thread.
Its funny how he so quick to insist on those english report translated from Chinese which he don't even know.
I can sense someone just out to smear another country reputation be it true or fake. Such narrow minded attitude is despicable.
He insisted the English report was right, the English report said it was from Xinghuan, while Xinghua did not speak the same as the English news reported, and he insisted the Xinghua report was fake, just a typical Indian logic full of fun.

I have not posted enough to post a link. google

AP china lost two aircraft carrier pilot

AP didn't post their source, we don't believe in American media, just as you don't believe in Chinese media unless a reliable source has been provided.

This now confirms this, given special honors by Xi himself.
官方:2名飞行员在航母舰载机测试中牺牲(图)-搜狐军事频道

This is how they play cover up in case some news leak out.

The American news source was vague, and didnt' quote any news that existed at the time or now. Are we suppose to take their word at face value, cause they are Americans?

But official Chinese news, one of the most watched programs, the evening news has in fact confirmed.

Definitely it is more dangerous particularly landing.

The links are not sufficient. Chinese trolls will still deny. They will deny even the picture is posted.

Really, we deny? Xi personally gave special honors to the pilots and team, it is me that confirmed the news on this forum.

The other members couldnt' find any links to the story, that doesn't sound suspicious to you?

There's a few articles that I wanted to quote that was supposedly supported by Times of India and other Indian publications, but because I myself couldn't verify I didn't do it.

Because I have not posted the original news nor I have any interest whether your plane crashes or not. I know very well the quality of J 15. Your scientist has already exposed it. I just wanted to wish RIP which i did.

It is utterly none sense to ask for a link from one particular news agency.

Some American scientists say F-22 loses stealth in the Rain, F-35 is less than garbage, so what. People say things, is it that hard for you to believe the in a nation that has regions that can be considered developed, and about more than half of the nation semi developed, that we in fact allow different voices on matters that doesn't promote terror or separatism or plotting against the state, which unless mistaken, most nations also don't allow, one of them being India.

Death of pilots is not a shame. Learn to accept it. Tragedies happen.

It is beacuse of such men, hundreds of pilots will have a greater chance to return home to their loved ones.

AP didn't post their source, we don't believe in American media, just as you don't believe in Chinese media unless a reliable source has been provided.

This now confirms this, given special honors by Xi himself.
官方:2名飞行员在航母舰载机测试中牺牲(图)-搜狐军事频道

The American news source was vague, and didnt' quote any news that existed at the time or now. Are we suppose to take their word at face value, cause they are Americans?

But official Chinese news, one of the most watched programs, the evening news has in fact confirmed.

Really, we deny? Xi personally gave special honors to the pilots and team, it is me that confirmed the news on this forum.

The other members couldnt' find any links to the story, that doesn't sound suspicious to you?

There's a few articles that I wanted to quote that was supposedly supported by Times of India and other Indian publications, but because I myself couldn't verify I didn't do it.

Some American scientists say F-22 loses stealth in the Rain, F-35 is less than garbage, so what. People say things, is it that hard for you to believe the in a nation that has regions that can be considered developed, and about more than half of the nation semi developed, that we in fact allow different voices on matters that doesn't promote terror or separatism or plotting against the state, which unless mistaken, most nations also don't allow, one of them being India.

From the Chinese article , it only mention the sacrifice of 2 test pilot successful completion of J-15 project. It did not mention their sacrifice is related J-15 or others.

@cirr @qwerrty rty @Beast @Genesis and others..............

real Xinhua link.............

now you guys decide what is the meaning of the line.

Ok. there were two pilots die during the development of plane that is used on the aircraft carrier . But according to the document, there is no reported recent crash that killed two pilots. The English translation does not do justice to what had actually happened. We need to drill down to the facts and the fact is that there are no crashes of any plane on the Chinese AC that killed two pilots recently.

Back
Top Bottom