What's new

China’s Military Modernization: the Russian Factor

What I see from this post is that Russians have finally woken to the successive backstabbing by china on issues relared to intellectual property rights voilation . What I see is that, viz a viz russia the good old days of china have gone. Or if we put it in Subhash Ghai's english : "The good old days are went" :azn:

What i see is an article from a military magazine shooting BS about

Chinese military, and of course a jealous Indian in full display.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

What I see from this post is that Russians have finally woken to the successive backstabbing by china on issues relared to intellectual property rights voilation . What I see is that, viz a viz russia the good old days of china have gone. Or if we put it in Subhash Ghai's english : "The good old days are went" :azn:

let me help you indian figure out something,U.S is the only reason that china-soviet rapproched again,unless india have the same international status as china,china-russia relation will always be fine

Last edited:
China is buying Russian aircraft, such as the IL-76 transport and IL-78 tanker aircraft, and has shown interest in the Su-33 maritime strike aircraf

oh no no we are not jealous we are just showing the truth

The truth, are you kidding me ? did you read the article ?

And you are telling me you agreed with the content ?

If thats the case you buy into this crap, one could imagine how good

is your military knowledge. Good luck pal.:smitten::pakistan::china:

while reading the first few lines, i thought the article may be an attempt to give an inside view of Chinese military advancement, but to my disappointment it proved only to be a piece of crap, just bad mouthing:blah::blah: china and its advancements in military know how.

all part of -------------- propaganda.

You mean russian propaganda? WHy would they indulge in propaganda. The first half talks about major chinese achievements. Is that too a propaganda?

The truth, are you kidding me ? did you read the article ?

And you are telling me you agreed with the content ?

i do agree on one thing wat ever todays chinas technology is
is all coz of russia
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

If thats the case you buy into this crap, one could imagine how good

is your military knowledge. Good luck pal.

wy should i buy this isnt it free:whistle:

tanks for good luck:smitten:

s i am weak in military knowledge tats wy i am here:pdf::D

That's a fine article. China indeed benefits from Russia in the 90s for military technology.

However, he had not noticed that we are solved our turbo-fan engine issue and had put it on service and our capability to put more ICBM in service when neccesary.

Anyway, action is louder than words and let's us prove our worth!:china:

^^^^^^^^

And how would you arrive at that conclusion?? There is not comparison in the - I must say - opinionated text above. Nobody seems to be calling anybody anything there. It is just writer's manifestation of her (ahhh..... I wish) opinion about the development of the weapons industry in China. It could be completely wrong..... in fact I would pass it as not correct at all. Knowing the Chinese, they never beat a single drum without conveying a message.....

Well, in that case let's just leave it to that.

Guys why are you dragging India in to it??where is India come in here??One of the guy who was ranting here was advising me in another thread about not shooting the messenger .Taking about double standards..

If you have nothing to counter what the author has said then we can understand ..but making mockery of another country who has no relation with it is too much of an insult to the so called modesty of the Chinese..

Have an healthy discussion for a change..counter it with valuable points lets see the real strength of Chinese military here :)

Back
Top Bottom