What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

if you think about GCC.. just forget about it...
No it would be one of the key guys specially China. China already has sold Ballistic Missiles to Saudi Arabia which violates all international laws do you think they would sell them these

China has decided to sell J-20 to key allies and sell as soon as possible so when they would go for mass production they would do it on such a scale that they can fulfill both their demands and others and we are one of their key allies. J-31 is not happening because what I have heard is PAF has serious questions on it being fully stealth

Hazrat that means even if it is not true you are now going to become anti FC-31 and pro J-20 it is a rule of thumb with you. once the brain is triggered onto something the opposing is haram, no matter what.

I suppose J20 was the best plane in trials!

Hazrat that means even if it is not true you are now going to become anti FC-31 and pro J-20 it is a rule of thumb with you. once the brain is triggered onto something the opposing is haram, no matter what.

I suppose J20 was the best plane in trials!
I have no issue with J-31 I even don't know features of J-31 or J-20 Janab I am just telling you the news I am getting from good credible people in fact I though J-20 is way to big but what now I know is PAF is not interested in J-31 why is that go ask them not me because I am clueless when it comes to fighter jets

I have no issue with J-31 I even don't know features of J-31 or J-20 Janab I am just telling you the news I am getting from good credible people in fact I though J-20 is way to big but what now I know is PAF is not interested in J-31 why is that go ask them not me because I am clueless when it comes to fighter jets

Ok Hazrat.

If we decide for J-20 not we would have to wait for 2025 for first one to arrive I can also tell you that.
after read the first line of the long article, I gave it up````

First J-20 was never designed for strick mission priority, its a 100% breed air-superiority fighter
Secondly, it is not for export, period !

No chance that we will get J-20 in near future, may be after 2025-2030 time-frame and by the way where do you hear that news that J-20 has a 3 assembly lineso_O @Sina crap website:p: its just a rumor:enjoy:

Yes you are absolutely right, that is what i trying to say and thanks for correction:tup:
J-20 is not for export, not in 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040 or 20XYZ years````

FC-31 is the only, I mean The Only Option as China's 5th gen fighter that is allowed for export, PAF had made inquiries deep enough````but they'd never allowed a glance of J-20 project, not once! J-20 project's security measure is at the top of national level``

Before opening your mouth do some research, it's PAF Chief who said that they will go for 5.5 gen bird.
where is the 5.5 gen fighter, I dont think anyone has it yet````you sure that is what the PAF Chief actually "said" `?

after read the first line the long article, I gave it up````

First J-20 was never designed for strick mission priority, its a 100% breed air-superiority fighter
Secondly, it is not for export, period !

J-20 is not for export, not in 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040 or 20XYZ years````
Ignore @Zarvan sir he is just spreading false rumours and lives in his wishful thinking

Zarvan publishes some good quality material ...

But action of our government is not predictable even by the wisest of all Elders

And I can assure you Sir it's not just a rumor @pakistanipower
On what basis you called t h this rumour is true,are you hear it from ACM or some other senior higher PAF officers what iyour source @Zarvan ,are you in PAF high command, currently J-20 has export ban so how can we get J-20 that not available for PAF J-31 will have better chance to get because its is export oriented 5th gen jet use the commonsense and think logically if you have a brain @Zarvan, no country sell their strategic weapons to others not even its closest allies

On what basis you called t h this rumour is true,are you hear it from ACM or some other senior higher PAF officers what iyour source @Zarvan ,are you in PAF high command, currently J-20 has export ban so how can we get J-20 that not available for PAF J-31 will have better chance to get because its is export oriented 5th gen jet use the commonsense and think logically if you have a brain @Zarvan, no country sell their strategic weapons to others not even its closest allies
Okay J-20 export ban keep believing that :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Okay J-20 export ban keep believing that :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
You acting like 8 year kid which lives in his fantasyland and wishful thinking without solid prove no believe you kids so you have no answer me kid go to j-20 discussion and news thread every chinese senior members is saying that J-20 ha export ban you have no brain but in place of brain you have a cow dung Mr @Zarvan go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom