What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

If & When PAF finally decides for FC-20B then they will have it in a very short time period.

Remember my other post that China has established upto 3 assembly lines for J-20 & am sure that they can spare us some production aircraft.

I am pretty sure that PAF is monitoring & perhaps helping them in some ways in development of both J-20 & J-31 & as soon as they feel that they have matured PAF will order either or both of them depending upon the future scenarios.

Before opening your mouth do some research, it's PAF Chief who said that they will go for 5.5 gen bird.
yes i already knows that:p: but not alone with a help of above mention countries sir:agree:

Sir we are discussing Indian article here and Indians are quoting Chinese sources so news is already their

Kindly quote those Indian and Chinese source here.

yes i already knows that:p: but not alone with a help of above mention countries sir:agree:

There are things which we can get from sources other then China to build a 5.5 gen bird and they are better then what Chinese can offer now so Chinese, South African, Ukrainian, Turkish (along with their TFX partners), Russian and other friendly countries will have their part in helping Pakistan in development of it's 5.5 gen bird.

No brains to absorb and no Industry to Support, Man the Chinese sure know how to play their cards right.

Kindly Google before posting about a topic it will help.

Pakistan is building aviation city and there is a reason we are building it.

If & When PAF finally decides for FC-20B then they will have it in a very short time period.

Remember my other post that China has established upto 3 assembly lines for J-20 & am sure that they can spare us some production aircraft.

I am pretty sure that PAF is monitoring & perhaps helping them in some ways in development of both J-20 & J-31 & as soon as they feel that they have matured PAF will order either or both of them depending upon the future scenarios.
No chance that we will get J-20 in near future, may be after 2025-2030 time-frame and by the way where do you hear that news that J-20 has a 3 assembly lineso_O @Sina crap website:p: its just a rumor:enjoy:

There are things which we can get from sources other then China to build a 5.5 gen bird and they are better then what Chinese can offer now so Chinese, South African, Ukrainian, Turkish (along with their TFX partners), Russian and other friendly countries will have their part in helping Pakistan in development of it's 5.5 gen bird.
Yes you are absolutely right, that is what i trying to say and thanks for correction:tup:

No chance that we will get J-20 in near future, may be after 2025-2030 time-frame and by the way where do you hear that news that J-20 has a 3 assembly lineso_O @Sina crap website:p: its just a rumor:enjoy:

Yes you are absolutely right, that is what i trying to say and thanks for correction:tup:
You seriously have no idea about China and How it works

But if those tech applied to JF-17 applied to JF-17, then it will be no more JF-17 but JF-19 or something like that and ACM clearly stated in the past that there will be no stealth version of JF-17 in the near or distant future:p::disagree:
It will be JF17NG

You seriously have no idea about China and How it works
Than please tell us you post defense news from different sites/blogs here on PDF and you think you knows everything about defense matters around the world:enjoy: so it's good for your health:enjoy:

The word " rumoured" is not so assuring.
But if true= Great
But more probably building on J-20s technologies, they might scale it down for the J-31.
As far as indigenous Fifth gen fighter is concerned. It would be a two decades task at bare minimum unless our manufacturing sees rapid improvements in quality and quantity.
In the meantime PAF may get some technologies from this source and some from that source and build upon it.
These acquired technologies might than find a way into the so called indigenous Fifth gen fighter.

It will be JF17NG
But it will be no more JF-17 but JF-19 OR something like that,if you want JF-17 to become a stealth jet it is no more JF-17 because it will be mechanically, structurally different from JF-17:p:

Just a rumor thread folks

1- We had J10 locked down , no initiative taken today that plane is doing Acrobatic demonstration in Pakistan and is part of China's Airforce one of most popular planes in their country. Deal was done in Musharaf's time however it was not completed

2- We had F22p option of extra 4 ships , in 2007 , we never took initiative, and it is 2017 and we have not gotten 4 more ships in time

3- T-129 contract talks were going from 2010 , before it was inducted in Turkish Military and Airforce, and no one
signed the contract when Pakistan's currency was 50% stronger then what it is now!!!

4- Then we were getting the German Submarines , GERMAN silent subs and nothing happened

5- Don't want to go over the fake offers of F16 C/D which our airforce chased between 2008-2015

6- OHP frigates remember the 4 we were geting we only got 1 even that was barebone?

:fans:

2009-2017 dark days for Pakistan , Democracy is the best revenge Zardari said how true he was

Only believe official News i.e You see picture of Purchase ceremony

Please quote high end references for news sites

Last edited:
Please tell us Hazrat! I don't know so I am asking
China has decided to sell J-20 to key allies and sell as soon as possible so when they would go for mass production they would do it on such a scale that they can fulfill both their demands and others and we are one of their key allies. J-31 is not happening because what I have heard is PAF has serious questions on it being fully stealth

China has decided to sell J-20 to key allies and sell as soon as possible so when they would go for mass production they would do it on such a scale that they can fulfill both their demands and others and we are one of their key allies. J-31 is not happening because what I have heard is PAF has serious questions on it being fully stealth
"key allies" who are those (plural) key allies? except Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom