What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

@Zarvan

Do you know the art of saying something without speaking? It is best to not post everything you hear. If PAF wanted to bring something to the public eye, they will do so through their own intermediaries, rein in your wikileaks about PAF please. Just a bit of friendly advise.

@Zarvan

Do you know the art of saying something without speaking? It is best to not post everything you hear. If PAF wanted to bring something to the public eye, they will do so through their own intermediaries, rein in your wikileaks about PAF please. Just a bit of friendly advise.
Sir we are discussing Indian article here and Indians are quoting Chinese sources so news is already their

:disagree: 2021 will be too early, i would say 2023-2025 time-frame will be more reasonable, and remembers that J-20 is mainly air superiority jet with secondary/limited CAS and strike missions whereas PAF wants multi-role 5th gen Jets like F-35 and J-31 not as single mission (air superiority) Jets like J-20, F-22 :disagree:

:D :D :D

Seriously???

PAF have multirole jets F-16 and JF-17. I think you don't know that PAF desperately needs Air superiority fighter jets and that is what I am saying. As far as multi-role jets are concerned JF-17 block 3 will be a very significant addition and I am sure block 3 will be the best 4th gen fighter jet in Pak inventory.

So you have a more powerful group on facebook among a like minded individuals than a clandestine intelligence organisation!
No just friends with relatives at good positions in PAF

No just friends with relatives at good positions in PAF

Hazrat the rat hole just gets deeper, These people at a position are leaking info to a civilian who has no control will make for great fiction! Tell us more.

What I know for sure is PAF is monitoring my group on facebook and I was send a warning. But now Indian Article is here so now they can't blame me
Can I join your fb group?

Well because I do this 24/7 and Horus was the first one to break the news that Pakistan on highest level has requested J-20 and Chinese have said yes and I can tell you with utmost surety J-31 days are gone I mean for PAF
Hazrat lets say that what you says is right, but are you sure that PAF and PAC will digest 5th gen technology?

Because PAF & PAC is still legging in having 4.5 gen tech and i also heard that PAC equipment are also not updated in some departments..

a technical question with technical answer plz.

@Horus @Windjammer @ACE OF THE AIR @The Eagle @MastanKhan @Khafee @Falcon26

Oh did I just shut you up? Ok.
No I'm just going to get you banned instead cutie.....

PS other then temple educated and feed indians like you No one believes in failed state theory. Failed states arent in the worlds top 25 economies.
Oh How does it feel knowing India has the poorest people compared to anywhere in the world. :yahoo:

:D :D :D

Seriously???

PAF have multirole jets F-16 and JF-17. I think you don't know that PAF desperately needs Air superiority fighter jets and that is what I am saying. As far as multi-role jets are concerned JF-17 block 3 will be a very significant addition and I am sure block 3 will be the best 4th gen fighter jet in Pak inventory.
But JF-17 is a light weight combat jet:p:, PAF need 5th gen medium weight combat jet to replace F-16 in front line service:pakistan::china:

I honour your optimism but it's highly unlikely Pakistan will go for a fifth generation fighter from scratch. It's probably based on J-31 with sub system from turkey and China.

Pakistan will make 5.5gen bird as per ACM not 5th Gen, so it will be made bringing all available resources to one place and PAF may go for off the shelf purchase of 5th gen bird.

Pakistan will make 5.5gen bird as per ACM not 5th Gen, so it will be made bringing all available resources to one place and PAF may go for off the shelf purchase of 5th gen bird.
but with help of china and may be turkey, without the help from those countries we can't even build 4-4.5th gen jet and you're talking about 5.5th gen indigenous jet:disagree::p:

but with help of china and may be turkey, without the help from those countries we can't even build 4-4.5th gen jet and you're talking about 5.5th gen indigenous jet:disagree::p:

Before opening your mouth do some research, it's PAF Chief who said that they will go for 5.5 gen bird.

Back
Top Bottom