What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

But if those tech applied to JF-17 applied to JF-17, then it will be no more JF-17 but JF-19 or something like that and ACM clearly stated in the past that there will be no stealth version of JF-17 in the near or distant future:p::disagree:

Going from the F-18C/D to the F-18E/F there were modifications that changed it from the Hornet to the Super Hornet

I presume if some shaping and even some of these modifications are applied; we can call the Block III or IV the Super Thunder or JF-17ST; Make it slightly Larger and hope the engine performance gets to the Level of the F414EPE and we have a true Fourth Gen fighter able to hold its own

so not a new plane but highly modified; also similar to the Gripen C/D aka Block II to the Gripen E/F/NG aka Block III

Going from the F-18C/D to the F-18E/F there were modifications that changed it from the Hornet to the Super Hornet

I presume if some shaping and even some of these modifications are applied; we can call the Block III or IV the Super Thunder or JF-17ST; Make it slightly Larger and hope the engine performance gets to the Level of the F414EPE and we have a true Fourth Gen fighter able to hold its own

so not a new plane but highly modified; also similar to the Gripen C/D aka Block II to the Gripen E/F/NG aka Block III
but F-18E/F is not a true all aspect stealth/broadband stealth jet as compare to F-22/F-35, J-20/J-31 or PAK-FA/LFMS jets, and you may say that F-18E/F, Gripen E/F/NG has reduced RCS and your term about generations is also wrong F-18C/D, Gripen C/D is a 4th generation jets whereas F-18 E/F, Gripen E/F/NG 4.5th generation jets as compare to F-22/F-35, J-20/J-31, PAK-FA/LFMS jets:p::disagree:

To me its a great wish or dream but I guess reality is different and people have to understand that,,,,,,, China will not give us J-20 unless IAF have best 5th gen and also in numbers (to balance the power equations) , and that wont happen till 2030 , and after 2030 till 2035 China will be ready to sell us J-20 .
For now our best bet is J-31 with some or many techs from J-20 , that bird will be ready fully by 2022 and we can have them by 2025 .............
For F-16 replacement TFX is a great program , with some heavy EFTs and JF-17 with J-31 is also great , and for Mirages pick J-10 or J-11.....................
JF-17 : Home grown bird.
J-10 or J-11 : Few are many parts Home Grown and also upgrades and maintenance.
J-31 : Again many parts or even JV home grown,,,,,,,, easy and in house maintenance.
All of above free from sanction ........................

TFX Western 5th Gen , Free from sanctions and hope fully come with some type of JV.
EFT : Only heavy western bird which can be effected by sanctions , but also provide great advantages.

Now hope and pray for the best , and for our economy............................. Rest we really don't have any time to waist , Mirages already on Life support machine , Older F-16(36 of them) have 10 to 12 years left at Max...... 300 birds to replace, 200 until 2020........ and JF-17 is a light bird without any AESA (block-III and said future advance systems and sub-systems yet to seen ) long way to go , JF-17 need more time for development.

I wish PAF gets J-20 or J-31 starting from 2021 and ending in 2024.
2 Squadrons initially will be enough.

250 JF-17
76 F-16
36 J-20/31

will take total to 362.

362 fighter jets are good for our 18 fighter squadrons and 2 teaching squadrons.

I wish PAF gets J-20 or J-31 starting from 2021 and ending in 2024.
2 Squadrons initially will be enough.

250 JF-17
76 F-16
36 J-20/31

will take total to 362.

362 fighter jets are good for our 18 fighter squadrons and 2 teaching squadrons.
there is less chance to get J-20 in near future but more chance that we might get J-31 in near future

Doesn't matter

J-20 and J-31 are equally good I just wish 2 squadrons starting from 2021 to outmatch IAF technology
:disagree: 2021 will be too early, i would say 2023-2025 time-frame will be more reasonable, and remembers that J-20 is mainly air superiority jet with secondary/limited CAS and strike missions whereas PAF wants multi-role 5th gen Jets like F-35 and J-31 not as single mission (air superiority) Jets like J-20, F-22 :disagree:

Sorry but you are wrong about it
You know every think about J-20/J-31 and no one knows nothing about J-20/J-31:blah::mad::devil::devil::hitwall: get out your false superstitions and wishful thinking, main mission of J-20 is Air superiority with secondary/ limited capabilities of CAS,STRIKE, ANTISHIP MISSION:blah::argh:

To me its a great wish or dream but I guess reality is different and people have to understand that,,,,,,, China will not give us J-20 unless IAF have best 5th gen and also in numbers (to balance the power equations) , and that wont happen till 2030 , and after 2030 till 2035 China will be ready to sell us J-20 .
For now our best bet is J-31 with some or many techs from J-20 , that bird will be ready fully by 2022 and we can have them by 2025 .............
For F-16 replacement TFX is a great program , with some heavy EFTs and JF-17 with J-31 is also great , and for Mirages pick J-10 or J-11.....................
JF-17 : Home grown bird.
J-10 or J-11 : Few are many parts Home Grown and also upgrades and maintenance.
J-31 : Again many parts or even JV home grown,,,,,,,, easy and in house maintenance.
All of above free from sanction ........................

TFX Western 5th Gen , Free from sanctions and hope fully come with some type of JV.
EFT : Only heavy western bird which can be effected by sanctions , but also provide great advantages.

Now hope and pray for the best , and for our economy............................. Rest we really don't have any time to waist , Mirages already on Life support machine , Older F-16(36 of them) have 10 to 12 years left at Max...... 300 birds to replace, 200 until 2020........ and JF-17 is a light bird without any AESA (block-III and said future advance systems and sub-systems yet to seen ) long way to go , JF-17 need more time for development.

I think it’s obvious PAF will go for a JF-17 & locally produced J-31 combo augmented by F-16s and ultimately TFX. This will free PAF and Pakistan from being hostage to unreliable suppliers and correct the deteriorating power balance in the region. Those that are thinking of Pakistan going for 4.5 generation jet whether from Europe, Russia or China are only kidding themselves. I think PAF will leapfrog and go straight to J-31 and 5th generation technology. If this route is taken, will be best to stuff the J-31 with as much western/Turkish and South African subsystems as possible. Basically what India did to the SU-30s. This way you have a fleet that can knock out any jet from India including the Rafael and from the late 2020s, PAF can acquire the TFX to replace older F-16s.

Pakistan doesn’t have the resources and technology to reinvent the wheel and produce a completely indigenous 5th generation jet. And more importantly, it doesn’t have to!

You know every think about J-20/J-31 and no one knows nothing about J-20/J-31:blah::mad::devil::devil::hitwall: get out your false superstitions and wishful thinking, main mission of J-20 is Air superiority with secondary/ limited capabilities of CAS,STRIKE, ANTISHIP MISSION:blah::argh:
Well because I do this 24/7 and Horus was the first one to break the news that Pakistan on highest level has requested J-20 and Chinese have said yes and I can tell you with utmost surety J-31 days are gone I mean for PAF

You have no idea about China the kind of production will they have and I can tell you J-31 chances are over for good and I am right a recent development just proved me dam right which I can't share here

Oh not this crap again, I have something in my bhoja but I can't show you. we are sick of it! Hazrat

Back
Top Bottom