What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

You acting like 8 year kid which lives in his fantasyland and wishful thinking without solid prove no believe you kids so you no answer me kid go to j-20 discussion and news thread every chinese senior members is saying that J-20 ha export ban you have no brain but in place of brain you have a cow dung Mr @Zarvan go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:enjoy:
I don't live in fantasy land I also used to believe that J-20 will not be exported I also used to believe that we are going for J-31 but sorry totally opposite is happening why is it happening I don't know but this is what is happening I don't live in fantasy world you live in denial mode

I don't live in fantasy land I also used to believe that J-20 will not be exported I also used to believe that we are going for J-31 but sorry totally opposite is happening why is it happening I don't know but this is what is happening I don't live in fantasy world you live in denial mode
Show your prove or links you're bashing and farting against all including me that oppose you simply we want a prove for your argument if you don't have a prove don't b@rk here Mr @Zarvan :blah::hitwall::devil::argh:

Show your prove or links you're bashing and farting against all including me that oppose you simply we want a prove for your argument if you don't have a prove don't b@rk here Mr @Zarvan :blah::hitwall::devil::argh:
I am no interested in taking you to meet my sources sorry not happening I have the news I am telling it you want to remain in denial please feel free to be in denial and before me it was Horus who was the first one to break the news

There will be no J20 in pakistan. Period.

First China don't have tradition to export top notch produce, especially this one. We don't live on selling military hardwares. Second, pakistan military traditionally has a close relation with US, and still on. Don't you think Chinese are dumb enough to not know this fact?

The only connection bw J20 and pakistan is the following true story, a senior paf pilot-training officer had a chance to approach J20, he then asked if it is possible to take a test flight, the answer was of course no. But China did have him on a try on j20 simulator. The conclusion he came up with was that Paf should go for at least 2 squadrons of it, no matter at what cost. But this story just end there.

Pakistan should stick to TFX with western tech, and you will hit a jackpox once it jumped from paper to ground, if that ever happen.

I am no interested in taking you to meet my sources sorry not happening I have the news I am telling it you want to remain in denial please feel free to be in denial and before me it was Horus who was the first one to break the news
Than you spreading false rumours denial:lol:we asking you to backup your claim @Zarvan you have unreliable poster here on PDF few months back you spreading similar kind of false rumours that we're getting Su-35, so where are your Su-35 controversial claims:lol: @Horus can you confirm @Zarvan claims that we getting J-20 or its technologies in near future thanks sir

If I would have been spreading false rumours their was no need for PAF to send me a warning a week ago. I know what I am talking about those who relatives in PAF on senior posts know I am dam right. Go check yourself whether PAF is not looking at both SU-35 and EF
Self praising Mr @Zarvan :enjoy: and what warning PAF Give you :lol: i think PAF give you that warning"don't spread false rumours about induction of J-20 to PAF in near or distant future":lol::omghaha::rofl:
you acting like a 8 year old insane kid @Zarvan :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I would have been spreading false rumours their was no need for PAF to send me a warning a week ago. I know what I am talking about those who relatives in PAF on senior posts know I am dam right. Go check yourself whether PAF is not looking at both SU-35 and EF
Sir @Zarvan can you tell us more about that warning message ? did you get it on FB ? what did the message say ? :pop:

China owes some high technology transfer to pakistan having Pakistan shared western technology with China in the past.
The relationship between pak China is not about owing and giving, it's about friendship and helping a friend in need. So please stop giving it a picture of just being business partners because it's a lot more than that.

Both on FB and personally

I am not prasining go check yourself
Than you get this warning from PAF " don't spread false rumours about induction/ tot of J-20 in PAF in near or distant future":lol::rofl::omghaha: Mr @Zarvan can you assume that china sell/tot its ICBM/NUCLEAR BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE TO PAKISTAN " J-20 IS SIMILAR KIND OF WEAPONS", IF YOU THINK WE WILL GET ICBM/ NUCLEAR
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE THAN YOU. LIVES IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD AND WISHFUL THINKING @Zarvan :enjoy:

Than you get this warning from PAF " don't spread false rumours about induction/ tot of J-20 in PAF in near or distant future":lol::rofl::omghaha: Mr @Zarvan can you assume that china sell/tot its ICBM/NUCLEAR BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE TO PAKISTAN " J-20 IS SIMILAR KIND OF WEAPONS", IF YOU THINK WE WILL GET ICBM/ NUCLEAR
BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE THAN YOU IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD AND WISHFUL THINKING @Zarvan :enjoy:
I am again talking becuse article has come in Indian media so they can't blame me and no I am not spread false rumors on day of judgment both will know whether I was lying or you were in denial

Why rumors only, China should infact share the stealth technology of their so called fifh generation plane. After all china is fast friend of Pakistan.
I am again talking becuse article has come in Indian media so they can't blame me and no I am not spread false rumors on day of judgment both will know whether I was lying or you were in denial
You have no logic Mr @Zarvan its in just in media not confirm by both parties (CHINA, Pakistan) and Indian media is alway farting bashing against both countries with no clue and please answer my this question "CAN YOU THINK
CHINA SELL/TOT ITS ICBM/SBBN TO PAKISTAN" if you say yes than you're brain dead person @Zarvan and "J-20 IN THAT CATEGORY CALLED STRATEGIC WEAPONS
" think about it Mr insane @Zarvan

You have no logic Mr @Zarvan its in just in media not confirm by both parties (CHINA, Pakistan) and Indian media is alway farting bashing against both countries with no clue and please answer my this question "CAN YOU THINK
CHINA SELL/TOT ITS ICBM/SBBN TO PAKISTAN" if you say yes than you're brain dead person @Zarvan and "J-20 IN THAT CATEGORY CALLED STRATEGIC WEAPONS
" think about it Mr insane @Zarvan
When I said they have confirmed this ??? I am saying the news is that J-31 game is over and it would be J-20 and I am not the first one to break this news it was Horus. Why not J-31 and why J-20 I have no clue about that. Because I am not very knowledgable when it comes fighter jet features but I can assure this is what is being discussed in PAF. I mean J-31 are not coming it would be J-20 along with one Stealth Jet made by us and most lilely we would also join Turkish project.

Take complete ownership of the project but buy the tech from China, Turkey and other friendly countries.

Last edited:
When I said they have confirmed this ??? I am saying the news is that J-31 game is over and it would be J-20 and I am not the first one to break this news it was Horus. Why not J-31 and why J-20 I have no clue about that. Because I am not very knowledgable when it comes fighter jet features but I can assure this is what is being discussed in PAF. I mean J-31 are not coming it would be J-20 along with one Stealth Jet made by us and most lilely we would also join Turkish project.
You can't gives anwer question i again ask you same question "CAN WE GET OR CHINA SELLS US THEIR ICBM/SSBN TO PAKISTAN J-20 IS IN THAT CATEGORY CALLED "STRATEGIC WEAPONS" they can't share us if Pakistan want too more probably j-31 has better chance and more suits PAF doctrine, if you're that sure for that news than why you hesitate to backup/ source your claim we all just humbly asking to provide a prove, oh i know you don't have prove/backup for your claim is that right Mr @Zarvan :enjoy::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom