What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

You can't gives anwer question i again ask you same question "CAN WE GET OR CHINA SELLS US THEIR ICBM/SSBN TO PAKISTAN J-20 IS IN THAT CATEGORY CALLED "STRATEGIC WEAPONS" they can't share us if Pakistan want too more probably j-31 has better chance and more suits PAF doctrine, if you're that sure for that news than why you hesitate to backup/ source your claim we all just humbly asking to provide a prove, oh i know you don't have prove/backup for your claim is that right Mr @Zarvan :enjoy::lol:
We are already producing our own ballistic Missiles so don't need to get from China may be Cruise Missile can come in fact I hope the one with 1500 KM range comes. But yes China has sold Ballistic Missiles to Saudi Arabia in the past in fact one sold has range of 4000 KM and other one which was recently sold has range of 1700 KM so yes China even sells Ballistic Missiles.

Well I guess people don't understand simple things.............. As I said before , China will only sell J-20 when they are sure if they don't sell Pakistan will be no more , , , , , , or its a life and death matter for Pakistan.........
And we all know that will never happen................. China will sell J-20 to Pakistan after 2040 happily , with or without any life or death situation...
For now we have 2 options , in double engine Medium to Heavy category J-31 and single engines Medium category (to replace F-16) TFX........... We can call any one of these 2 as Project Azm and buy the other just normal purchase.
Both of above will take 10 to 15 years.............
Our first priority should need to be Medium and Heavy bird , we have to replace Mirages and we also need a Heavy Bird ........... Focus on that any 5th gen available in market or homegrown is (are) 10 to 15 years away and we don't have that much time or we cannot wait that long.

SO:
Work on JF-17.
Buy J-10 or J-11 and replace Mirages.
Work On J-31.(for Medium to Heavy double engine 5th Gen)

Above 3 without any sanctions and all or majority work(maintenance , up-gradations , parts) will be done in Pakistan and all 3 will have many similarities(again avionics , etc).And cap on all Eastern birds as current ACM once said.

Work On TFX (to replace F-16s with single engine 5th gen)
Try to buy EFT , expensive yes , sanctions yes , but very expressive heavy bird and will work great with TFX and reaming F-16s Block 52s
Above 2 are Western options as ACM also once said................

Only going for JF-17 and 5th Gen will kill PAF and relaying on old and few F-16s will also bring harm......

We have to build our Air force ........ We like it or not its all depend on our economy........ But if our economy is good and our High Ranks in PAF will not do any thing then that's the ............... well @MastanKhan will be good to explain more.
In short its all depend on economy and strategic or war planning ,,,,,,,,,,, Area denial or defensive force is just a waist of time and recourses ...

I think it’s obvious PAF will go for a JF-17 & locally produced J-31 combo augmented by F-16s and ultimately TFX. This will free PAF and Pakistan from being hostage to unreliable suppliers and correct the deteriorating power balance in the region. Those that are thinking of Pakistan going for 4.5 generation jet whether from Europe, Russia or China are only kidding themselves. I think PAF will leapfrog and go straight to J-31 and 5th generation technology. If this route is taken, will be best to stuff the J-31 with as much western/Turkish and South African subsystems as possible. Basically what India did to the SU-30s. This way you have a fleet that can knock out any jet from India including the Rafael and from the late 2020s, PAF can acquire the TFX to replace older F-16s.

Pakistan doesn’t have the resources and technology to reinvent the wheel and produce a completely indigenous 5th generation jet. And more importantly, it doesn’t have to!
Going straight to 5th Gen will not help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They need brothers in arms and 4.5 gen heavy is there brother in arm.......
India buy Rafs already have Su030s and USA still using , upgrading F-15s and F-18s and Russia building many and almost all of the world buying .......
PAF need heavy for many reasons........... Supporting Army in advances in enemy territory is one , and protecting seas and attacking enemy ships is other from those many reasons.
5th Gen J-31 also have many limitations , to cover them Heavy is need of the hour, and don't forget operating 5th gen is very expensive business......
PAF need Medium , Heavy ASAP like right now before 2020 (PAF have to replace 200 birds thread is on this forum) and in future 5th Gen (any available option is 5 to 7 years away and if we go for TFX that will take 12 to 15 years).

We are already producing our own ballistic Missiles so don't need to get from China may be Cruise Missile can come in fact I hope the one with 1500 KM range comes. But yes China has sold Ballistic Missiles to Saudi Arabia in the past in fact one sold has range of 4000 KM and other one which was recently sold has range of 1700 KM so yes China even sells Ballistic Missiles.

What a answer you have Mr @Zarvan I'm asking about ICBM/SSBN (NUCLEAR BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE) ICBM/SBBN CHINA STRATEGIC WEAPONS ( AND J-20 IN THAT CATEGORY CALLED "STRATEGIC WEAPONS WHICH CAN'T EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES NOT EVEN ITS CLOSEST ALLIES THAT IS I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU") not IRBM/MRBM think about it @Zarvan

You need to chill mate. He heard something and he shared it. You are behaving like a teenager high on sugar.

Need to develop jf 17 block 3 with specs on par with the j-10c, and by 2020+ will need procurement of at least 1 or mad 2 sqds of the j-20, if we want the balance with our adversary to remain.

I honour your optimism but it's highly unlikely Pakistan will go for a fifth generation fighter from scratch. It's probably based on J-31 with sub system from turkey and China.
I'm hoping Pak goes for a 5th gen from scratch at least for the design of the aircraft(probably not the engine and the more complex avionics such as radar). I would like Pak's project Azam to be a single engine stealth jet(that's low cost relatively speaking). For the twin engine/bigger platform required for deep strike capability, Pak can acquire TFX or J31(if that comes to fruition). This way Pak can go for a high/low mix.

This single engine stealth jet(that I'm theorizing) would have a lower manufacturing and operational cost and therefore can be acquired in numbers. It can essentially serve to phase out F16s and JF17s in the future. Icing on the cake can be some degree of commonality between avionics and engines for the single engine and twin engine 5th gen platforms.

The relationship between pak China is not about owing and giving, it's about friendship and helping a friend in need. So please stop giving it a picture of just being business partners because it's a lot more than that.

ok brother as you say, we had that with Saudi as well, very brotherly relationship then they thought we owe them to fight for them in Yemen

What a answer you have Mr @Zarvan I'm asking about ICBM/SSBN (NUCLEAR BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINE) ICBM/SBBN CHINA STRATEGIC WEAPONS ( AND J-20 IN THAT CATEGORY CALLED "STRATEGIC WEAPONS WHICH CAN'T EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES NOT EVEN ITS CLOSEST ALLIES THAT IS I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU") not IRBM/MRBM think about it @Zarvan
China will sell Nuclear Submarine or Ballistic Missile Submarine if we want in fact I am pretty sure after the 8 Subs we get from China our next step will be going for nuclear submarine either we will get them from China or make our own. Yes Yes they can't if you are referring to some sort of international laws than those laws are already destroyed by both China and Russia. China has even selling Ballistic Missiles to KSA like I said and those Ballistic Missiles according to international law can't be sold still China sold them. Now if you are referring to some sort of internal policy of China and I can tell you that every thing is on offer no issue from China.

I don't live in fantasy land I also used to believe that J-20 will not be exported I also used to believe that we are going for J-31 but sorry totally opposite is happening why is it happening I don't know but this is what is happening I don't live in fantasy world you live in denial mode

a couple of days I heard a news that uncle sam has started using F22s in Afghanistan ..... does that ring some bells ....

after read the first line of the long article, I gave it up````

First J-20 was never designed for strick mission priority, its a 100% breed air-superiority fighter
Secondly, it is not for export, period !

J-20 is not for export, not in 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035, 2040 or 20XYZ years````

FC-31 is the only, I mean The Only Option as China's 5th gen fighter that is allowed for export, PAF had made inquiries deep enough````but they'd never allowed a glance of J-20 project, not once! J-20 project's security measure is at the top of national level``

where is the 5.5 gen fighter, I dont think anyone has it yet````you sure that is what the PAF Chief actually "said" `?

Yes he clearly said that when PAF announced project AZM.

its bound to happen soon. there ia no denying pakistan will be first buyer of chinese stealth fighters.
i guess j31 will reach pakistan around same time india get Rafael.

I have no issue with J-31 I even don't know features of J-31 or J-20 Janab I am just telling you the news I am getting from good credible people in fact I though J-20 is way to big but what now I know is PAF is not interested in J-31 why is that go ask them not me because I am clueless when it comes to fighter jets
Hazrat what happens to Senate committee and those 2 options for PAF. Su-35 and EFT?

and you said that we will heard the news at the end of the year.. still nothing..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom