What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

O bholey badshah, wise men say once u show them how its done u domt matter anymore......the thing we are discussing, in this regard every power is the same, russian indo 5th gen deal went up in flames over the same issue. People dont wanna share the best they got, its human instinct, friend or not....China se dosti himalaya ke paharon se unchi hai par j 20 aus se ooncha aurta hai asi liye its off limits...
O Janab you don't know the mindset of Chinese Janab so please give me a break I am just trying to control my laughter. SU-57 is no issue with Russia, Russia is ready to sell it to India but issue is India is not investing money needed and also creating other issues.

Ap ke alag he dunya hai mausoof, india was asking for 5th gen tech transfer, russia refused, bc....thats why the deal fell over, open a dictionary and research diff between tech transfer and simple sale....aur lagta hai ap chinese ka mindset chinese se bhi behtar janty hen, grow up man and try pinching urself if u have a laughter problem...
We would make 5th Generation of one J-20 won't come with TOT we are not even asking for it we would just get the fighter jet

I'm hoping Pak goes for a 5th gen from scratch at least for the design of the aircraft(probably not the engine and the more complex avionics such as radar). I would like Pak's project Azam to be a single engine stealth jet(that's low cost relatively speaking). For the twin engine/bigger platform required for deep strike capability, Pak can acquire TFX or J31(if that comes to fruition). This way Pak can go for a high/low mix.

This single engine stealth jet(that I'm theorizing) would have a lower manufacturing and operational cost and therefore can be acquired in numbers. It can essentially serve to phase out F16s and JF17s in the future. Icing on the cake can be some degree of commonality between avionics and engines for the single engine and twin engine 5th gen platforms.

Hi,

Why would you want to go from a scratch---?

Do you have any clue to the miseries attached to a design started from scratch and that of a 5th gen aircraft---.

Hi,

Do you have any clue to the miseries attached to a design started from scratch and that of a 5th gen aircraft---.

J-31 is a pretty good design and Chinese are working on the new technology which will be available for export in 5 to 8 years. Pakistan needs a plane which can have both Chinese and western engine with thrust vectoring.

J-31 is a pretty good design and Chinese are working on the new technology which will be available for export in 5 to 8 years. Pakistan needs a plane which can have both Chinese and western engine with thrust vectoring.

Saudi has paid us 65 billion for the arm deal, which included the design and production line of the J-31.

I can assure you it's not
Lmaooo

Zarvan bhai also assured us that Pakistan has several ICBMs of 7000km to 10,000km range ready to be test fired anytime :D

Kam chora kar yar And don’t believe any xyz even if that’s ur “friend in the army”

Lmaooo

Zarvan bhai also assured us that Pakistan has several ICBMs of 7000km to 10,000km range ready to be test fired anytime :D

Kam chora kar yar And don’t believe any xyz even if that’s ur “friend in the army”
Yes Pakistan has ICBM we won't test them just like we had nuclear weapons in 1984 but tested in 1998. You want to be believe that we are that foolish that we would stop by only producing a 3000 KM Ballistic Missile than I can do nothing about but any one who do some research on these matters know we are working in ICBM

Hi,

I'm not an expert but based on how much a country like Russia(with an advanced and established defence industry) is struggling in this I would say it's extremely difficult.

Again I never argued that it would be easy to make. I was just merely stating that in my opinion Pak should design a single engine stealth jet(so far only F35 is a single engine 5th gen). Again IMO it should be around the size of F16(medium sized). One major advantage of that would be lower operating cost(as opposed to a twin engine 5th gen platform) and therefore it can be acquired in greater numbers. This can form the backbone in the future when F16s and JF17s will need replacement. It would be a high/low mix along with the twin engine 5th gen platform of PAF(TFX, or J31, or something else).

If Pak's project Azam is an indigenous 5th gen fighter project then that's how I think it might be...bcuz for twin engine ones Pak can just do a JV with China or Turkey or just buy them once the aircrafts r ready. Why bother to design one of ur own and spend a ton of money for R&D when alternative options are available?

Moreover a single engine medium sized 5th gen fighter jet can also be an export success bcuz of its lower costs and a lack of medium single engine 5th gen platforms out there(except F35 which a lot of countries can't get and it's not a medium aircraft).

Why rumors only, China should infact share the stealth technology of their so called fifh generation plane. After all china is fast friend of Pakistan.
you need this
CRO_Health_Miralax_Container_04-15

Good for Saudi's If it's true.
They have money, we don't.
BTW, Saudi's are #1 KaamChor.
Who is going to build the planes?

There is rumor suggesting that they are investing in SAC's project.

Perhaps they will request an assembling line to be built in KSA.

Yes Pakistan has ICBM we won't test them just like we had nuclear weapons in 1984 but tested in 1998. You want to be believe that we are that foolish that we would stop by only producing a 3000 KM Ballistic Missile than I can do nothing about but any one who do some research on these matters know we are working in ICBM
:lol::sick::hitwall::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:how do you know kid asking directly from COAS and he said yes we have ICBM:jester::girl_wacko::girl_cray3::suicide::suicide2::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: huh Mr insane @Zarvan

Good for Saudi's If it's true.
They have money, we don't.
BTW, Saudi's are #1 KaamChor.
Who is going to build the planes?

RUMOR.

If there's such deal, it would be strictly confidential. At most a MoU like if-else-then etc. I don't think Saudis has any urgent requirement for a 5th generation fighter jet since its major rival Iran even has no any decent 4th fighter. Pakistan also has no such urgent requirement because Pakistan employ a deterrence strategy, this indicates that as long as India has no chance to get stealth fighter any time soon(Russia is still struggling with their own stealth fighter, US highly unlikely will sell F35 to India), Pakistan can deliberately upgrade its JF-17 Block III, why bother to stimulate India to get 5th fighter as early as possible? Pakistan is in a weak position if there's a serous arm race against India from the perspective of economy, so it's wise to postpone any potential arm race as late as possible.

For J-31, theoretically it's almost tech ready, however 5th fighter jet a kind of semi-strategic weapon which can break the balance of air force, China is traditionally very cautious to sell any such system to any country, J-31 is only a phenomenon that China has significantly close the gap between indigenous and western technology so that pre-sale advertisement can be executed along with the development of J-31, it does not mean this jet can be exported in say 3 or 5 years, however once there's any other player in this field break the balance, J-31 will roll out and release to export market very soon, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom