What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

Ap ke alag he dunya hai mausoof, india was asking for 5th gen tech transfer, russia refused, bc....thats why the deal fell over, open a dictionary and research diff between tech transfer and simple sale....aur lagta hai ap chinese ka mindset chinese se bhi behtar janty hen, grow up man and try pinching urself if u have a laughter problem...
Since this is an english forum I will respectfully ask members to keep the discussion in English.
I think there is a path available that might be satisfactory to both. PAF will procure J20 off the counter. However access also has its advantages. I think there may be smidges of tach transfer which can be built upon for the Pak 5th gen venture. However the likelihood is that the 5th generation venture will have multiple partners which may or may not include China.
My 2 paisas worth.
A

Per Jane’s paf is evaluating both j20 and j31 quoting an paf source I had posted the image from Jane’s , what does Eval means who know

In this forum on of the other threads on the same topic stealth and pad etc

Sir I have no clue why we want J-20 and not J-31 as I am not good at features of fighter jets I am just telling the news what I am getting from my sources which are credible. I always thought J-20 to be way bigger for a stealth jet but people say that is not a issue, so you from this you can know How much I lack in knowledge of fighter jets I am just telling the news I have

Several things are discussed in military and between militaries but it doesn't mean that they gonna implement it.

J-20 is ideal for PAF due to many reasons and one is that it can go deep inside India with low threat from IAF and IA air defense and also with capability to carry standoff munitions it will allow PAF to hit targets which they were not previously able to reach or hit. If purchased J-20P will be best SEAD/DEAD platform for PAF.

A highly customized J-20 is very possible for PAF as it can be very different from Chinese version under the hood as Pakistan can get tech from other sources to have their own version.

Several things are discussed in military and between militaries but it doesn't mean that they gonna implement it.

J-20 is ideal for PAF due to many reasons and one is that it can go deep inside India with low threat from IAF and IA air defense and also with capability to carry standoff munitions it will allow PAF to hit targets which they were not previously able to reach or hit. If purchased J-20P will be best SEAD/DEAD platform for PAF.

A highly customized J-20 is very possible for PAF as it can be very different from Chinese version under the hood as Pakistan can get tech from other sources to have their own version.
Where do you think this tech will come from? The problem I see ks the Chinese not allowing PAF to customize it too much as they would geoperdize the se uritty around their own product. Secondly fifth generation tech is going to be hard to come by. Thirdly is there really a need as what we may end up having is the best that China can produce. The only thing where there maybe room to maneouvre is engine whether chinese or Russian. Even that can be more trouble than it is worth.
A

Where do you think this tech will come from? The problem I see ks the Chinese not allowing PAF to customize it too much as they would geoperdize the se uritty around their own product. Secondly fifth generation tech is going to be hard to come by. Thirdly is there really a need as what we may end up having is the best that China can produce. The only thing where there maybe room to maneouvre is engine whether chinese or Russian. Even that can be more trouble than it is worth.
A

Chinese understand the threat faced by Pakistan from India and that is why J-20 (customized) or any other offer (as they have many projects available, just need partner) is possible.

UK , Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, China and some other countries are ready to cooperate in defense field with Pakistan and with them developing a 5th gen bird or customized version of J-20 is possible.

Well, I'm sure Pakistan will go with j31 project, even China reject it,
If you just learn from history, fc-1 rejected by China but Pakistan induct jf-17 ,
Mbt-2000 rejected by Chinese army, then Pakistan joined the project and start al-khalid, now Pakistan is now happy with these two projects, and successfully induct these birds and tanks in large number, I'm sure Pakistan will join j-31 ,and also have opportunity to upgrade them with western /Turkish aviation

Image1511713027.085332.jpg

End of story

Chinese understand the threat faced by Pakistan from India and that is why J-20 (customized) or any other offer (as they have many projects available, just need partner) is possible.

UK , Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, South Africa, South Korea, China and some other countries are ready to cooperate in defense field with Pakistan and with them developing a 5th gen bird or customized version of J-20 is possible.

To me this is fantasy Land

Don't make things up to suit your wild fantasies

UK is fully fledged Partner in F35 and USA number one ally . UK already has a superior aerospace industry to China it needs no help from China UK may join THE new fifth generation project that France and Germany are starting

As for RUSSIA you can go join the PAK FA project because INDIA has refiused to join .. START by handing over $4 billion in cash first

PAF may get J31 in ten years time as a shelf purchase only China is not going to hand over $ billion of dollars of research to any nation friend of foe

Strange thing is that i read some where on PDF that Rafale wont be touching Bharti land until late 2018 or mid 2019 .. and the timeline of buying J-10 or Su-35 is also before 2020's .. so if we connect the dots here or maybe i am wrong that PAF will most likely place a order of Su-35's in coming years , and as the Rafale start to join IAF PAF will get their Su35's as countering the Rafale threat , another interesting thing is the Chinese su35 procurement which was limited to just 24 Units , what i believe that Chinese Bought these su35 in limited numbers for 2 specific reasons , 1) to absorb some more Russian tech , 2) to Help PAF in future with Spare parts and Overhauling ..

30-40 su35 along with 150 JF-17 , 80 F-16's and 50/50 Mirage III/V ROSE and F-7PG will give PAF a very good defensive capability to defend its air space and Offensive Capabilities to strike deep in the Indian Territory .

@Basel @Windjammer @araz

To me this is fantasy Land

Don't make things up to suit your wild fantasies

UK is fully fledged Partner in F35 and USA number one ally . UK already has a superior aerospace industry to China it needs no help from China UK may join THE new fifth generation project that France and Germany are starting

As for RUSSIA you can go join the PAK FA project because INDIA has refiused to join .. START by handing over $4 billion in cash first

PAF may get J31 in ten years time as a shelf purchase only China is not going to hand over $ billion of dollars of research to any nation friend of foe

When you don't know things about Pakistan then don't open your mouth about them, UK is very willing to cooperate and they are also ready to work with Turkey if Pakistan become full partner in TFX which will allow their tech's access to Pakistan.

Strange thing is that i read some where on PDF that Rafale wont be touching Bharti land until late 2018 or mid 2019 .. and the timeline of buying J-10 or Su-35 is also before 2020's .. so if we connect the dots here or maybe i am wrong that PAF will most likely place a order of Su-35's in coming years , and as the Rafale start to join IAF PAF will get their Su35's as countering the Rafale threat , another interesting thing is the Chinese su35 procurement which was limited to just 24 Units , what i believe that Chinese Bought these su35 in limited numbers for 2 specific reasons , 1) to absorb some more Russian tech , 2) to Help PAF in future with Spare parts and Overhauling ..

30-40 su35 along with 150 JF-17 , 80 F-16's and 50/50 Mirage III/V ROSE and F-7PG will give PAF a very good defensive capability to defend its air space and Offensive Capabilities to strike deep in the Indian Territory .

@Basel @Windjammer @araz

It is said that PAF was not interested in export version of Su-35 (which was offered). PAF wanted Russian version or highly customized version (like Su-30MKI/MKM) also China can now offer better version of J-10 as J-10A was rejected by PAF as it was on par with F-16 block-40 at that time and PAF wanted new platform to be better or on par with F-16 block-52.

It is said that PAF was not interested in export version of Su-35 (which was offered). PAF wanted Russian version or highly customized version (like Su-30MKI/MKM) also China can now offer better version of J-10 as J-10A was rejected by PAF as it was on par with F-16 block-40 at that time and PAF wanted new platform to be better or on par with F-16 block-52.

we can re-negotiate with the Russian, its been clear that India has picked their partner for their future billion dollar deals , they don't want su35, mig35 and IAF also pulled from the PAK FA , and once the deal is done for either F-16 or Gripen Russian lose more money there .. that is where PAF can pull of 1-1.5 Billion Dollar as for first down payment to place order 18 su35's . I think with JF mature there is no need for J-10's no matter the Version .

Back
Top Bottom