What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

Are you working with Boeing??:enjoy: Can you back your claim with source not some tweets :p:
so what if the stealth tech have become 40 year oldo_O
no you are wrong:disagree: those tweets just a reference if they used laser canon and system in F-35 this doesn't means that its mature system it will be interim, experimental system originality intended for 6th gen jets :agree:

Have you worked in military or MoD or any defence related company? If not then you are just a fan boy who have no clue how things work in those quarters and here on PDF there are many members who have worked or are working in those concerned quarters that is why they know and understand things better then people like you.

Your mentality is very childish grow up kid if want to be defence enthusiast.

Have you worked in military or MoD or any defence related company? If not then you are just a fan boy who have no clue how things work in those quarters and here on PDF there are many members who have worked or are working in those concerned quarters that is why they know and understand things better then people like you.

:lol: and you are among those:lol::enjoy:

Dd they test laser canon (in the air ) in the past and don't quated me YAL-1 etc, etc, please give me source that LM will putting laser canon on F-35:p: now who will consider kid you or me:lol::enjoy: now go to sleep kid:sleep:

There is not. But there will be.
What do you mean? In futureo_O there will be no 5.5th gen jet and there will be no 5.5th gen jets in near or distant future, USA,CHINA,RUSSIA will going 6th gen jets in 2025-2030 timeframe so how can be possible to develop 5.5th gen jets in such a short time period:what:o_O

What do you mean? In futureo_O there will be no 5.5th gen jet and there will be no 5.5th gen jets in near or distant future, USA,CHINA,RUSSIA will going 6th gen jets in 2025-2030 timeframe so how can be possible to develop 5.5th gen jets in such a short time period:what:o_O

If F-16s, F15s, Mig 29 and SU 30 can go from 4th to 4.5 gen why can't 5 gen go to 5.5 gen with upgrades to avionics, engines etc. As far as 6th gen is concerned, I believe it won't be arriving before 2030-2040. After all what could be new.
They jet fighters have
1: Got jet engines.
2: advanced aerodynamics.
3: advanced avionics.
4: stealth fifth gen.
5: what more
may be "self healing airframes" it could be called sixth gen. Or smart skins that change the aircraft shape??
If from 4th to 5th gen took 30 years, 5th to 6th might be taking more.

i dont think so pakistan can afford any offshelf 5th gen aircraft my best guess is to tackle rafale we will get j10 or su ...and after a while we will have our own 5th gen craft with help of friends..

If F-16s, F15s, Mig 29 and SU 30 can go from 4th to 4.5 gen why can't 5 gen go to 5.5 gen with upgrades to avionics, engines etc. As far as 6th gen is concerned, I believe it won't be arriving before 2030-2040. After all what could be new.
They jet fighters have
1: Got jet engines.
2: advanced aerodynamics.
3: advanced avionics.
4: stealth fifth gen.
5: what more
may be "self healing airframes" it could be called sixth gen. Or smart skins that change the aircraft shape??
If from 4th to 5th gen took 30 years, 5th to 6th might be taking more.
Basically abovementioned jets. mainly upgraded their avionics with a few airframe changes with the exception of F-18 and new 4.5th gen jets like EF2000, RAFALE,GRIPEN and tell me bro which one will be a 5.5th gen jetso_O

Basically abovementioned jets. mainly upgraded their avionics with a few airframe changes with the exception of F-18 and new 4.5th gen jets like EF2000, RAFALE,GRIPEN and tell me bro which one will be a 5.5th gen jetso_O

I think the ideas are finally decelerating. Americans always come up with upgrades and with almost 3000-3500 F-35 going to be produced, that aircraft is in a perfect position to be upgraded to 5+ status much like we saw with the previous generation. And only 185 F22 also suggest (to me) that U.S. will be coming up with another jet to replace the F15s and probably F 22 also.

Improvements in radar, airframes, Turbofan power plants, weapons, self protection suits are seemingly reaching their saturation points unless there's a sudden introduction of completely new technology "Micro nuclear power plants for engines" or the "efficient solar power absorbing skins" that entails the use of jet engines redundant.
Would that be sixth generation.

Last edited:
Guys. No offence but look at us talking about 5.5 generation jets like its child's play and forgone conclusion for paf .

Take a look at both pak and Iaf today
Paf is 70% obsolete with over two hundred mirage five and f7 and even the early f16 are deemed ancient by small air forces like Jordan Norway Denmark etc.

India still have over 250junk migs to replace and can't get a fourth gen fighter into mass production

India could only afford 36 rafales despite a budget of five times paf.

Fifth gen technology is not for sharing and these fighters are not affordable Or feasible in south Asia for another decade plus

Our immediate concern is replacing the junk on small budget fighters be it tejss or thunders .

Guys. No offence but look at us talking about 5.5 generation jets like its child's play and forgone conclusion for paf .

Take a look at both pak and Iaf today
Paf is 70% obsolete with over two hundred mirage five and f7 and even the early f16 are deemed ancient by small air forces like Jordan Norway Denmark etc.

India still have over 250junk migs to replace and can't get a fourth gen fighter into mass production

India could only afford 36 rafales despite a budget of five times paf.

Fifth gen technology is not for sharing and these fighters are not affordable Or feasible in south Asia for another decade plus

Our immediate concern is replacing the junk on small budget fighters be it tejss or thunders .
we need math lesson as half of the PAF is 4+ gen fighters(177)
while the rest of the half went modernization in the early 2000s (f-7pg 50~ and ROSE 80~), as of now only 1 f-7P sq is left which will be replaced anytime now in next couple of weeks, while the few non rose mirages will go away in next 2-3 years which would have been completed earlier had there not been set backs on f-16 procurement

jordan, Norway and Denmark operate less f-16s than we do..again your facts are wrong

by 2025 PAF should complete it modernization of 2 sq of fifth gen fighters, 250 thunder and 100 odd f-16s

we need math lesson as half of the PAF is 4+ gen fighters(177)
while the rest of the half went modernization in the early 2000s (f-7pg 50~ and ROSE 80~), as of now only 1 f-7P sq is left which will be replaced anytime now in next couple of weeks, while the few non rose mirages will go away in next 2-3 years which would have been completed earlier had there not been set backs on f-16 procurement

jordan, Norway and Denmark operate less f-16s than we do..again your facts are wrong

by 2025 PAF should complete it modernization of 2 sq of fifth gen fighters, 250 thunder and 100 odd f-16s
non mirage rose version of mirage are better than F7P ?

Be happy what you think of dear, the tech have evolved since 1997 and even F-35 is better than F-22 in terms of 5th gen tech and F-22 will go for upgrades so 5.5 gen is there already that is why US is finalizing 6th gen tech concept.

Keep trolling this is what an illiterate and biased people usually do.
it is you should stop these nonsensical and clueless "rumors"```I'd safely to say your basic military knowledge is still quite not there yet, be humble, read some real stuffs not ignorant and clueless things like 5.5th gen````

Back
Top Bottom