What's new

CHINA RUMORED TO SHARE STEALTH FIGHTER TECH WITH PAKISTAN

Export version has downgraded avionics compared to Russian ones, both are not same.

5th gen was made in 1997 and in 2025 5.5 gen will be appropriate to have and tech is available in world to built one, soon F-22s will be upgraded to 5.5 gen standard as they are nearly 20 year old tech now.

US is also looking into 6th gen bird for future so 5.5 gen is not that far away.
and then the question is, when F-22 entered services in 2003, it sets the standards of what is to be a 5th gen fighter, and now please tell me with your "knowledge" what makes a plane to be a 5.5 gen fighter? please, dont saty clueless things ok?

Project AZM ??? Care to explain?

My dear Teacherman,

AZM is their national project to build a 5th generation fighter at PAC. As you might know the Paks are building an aviation city as well...

So a lot of stuff going on at PAC from UACVs to the 5th generation.... All appears to be in the early stages of development... practically more so for the 5th Gen AZM...than the UACVs... which seem to be at more advanced stages of development.

AZM seems to be an abreviation or perhaps its the name in lingua franca.. you need to ask the residents for details.

I guess you need to keep an eye on these developments... good for one of your famous articles!

Would be interesting to see which route PAC/PAF goes...

Enjoy your evening!

Mangus
AZM would be "resolve" or "resolution" in English. Rest Magnus has explained everything.
I personally don't think that such a daunting challenge shall be taken up by PAC at the moment. Better to target 2035-2040s for such an ambitious project. But resolutions are generally ambitious.

Project AZM ??? Care to explain?

Its 5.5 gen aircraft and UAV project initiated by PAF, for this PAF is building aviation city.

and then the question is, when F-22 entered services in 2003, it sets the standards of what is to be a 5th gen fighter, and now please tell me with your "knowledge" what makes a plane to be a 5.5 gen fighter? please, dont saty clueless things ok?

More advance engine, sensors, skin and energy weapons for self-defense or possibly other non stealth birds is core of 5.5 gen.

Its 5.5 gen aircraft and UAV project initiated by PAF, for this PAF is building aviation city.

More advance engine, sensors, skin and energy weapons for self-defense or possibly other non stealth birds is core of 5.5 gen.
is this the "official" and professional definition of what is to be a "5.5" gen fighter? and if yes to what spesifications? and does U.S have it now? as far as I know China has just entered the 5th gen clube, and still struggling with WS-15 engines````so I really dont find it has even the slightest touch of reality of what the general actually "said"

Last edited:
is this the "official" and professional definition of what is to be a "5.5" gen fighter? and if yes to what spesifications? and does U.S have it now? as far as I know China has just entered the 5th gen clube, and still struggling with WS-15 engines````so I really dont find it has even the slightest touch of reality of what the general actually "said"

I had never heard of a 5.5 gen plane.

The only operational 5th generation would be F22.F35.J20

I read that western countries are starting their various 6th generation project.

Unless US and China came out with the "term" 5.5 gen.

You can safely assume its B.S chest thumping.

I read that western countries are starting their various 6th generation project.

It might be like someone trying to say 5th gen but there's 4.5 gen going on in mind. So he ends up saying "we would develop 5 point (oh...) 5 gen aircraft"

PAF is finalizing its 5.5gen requirements and it will have more what layman knows about 5th gen bird have.

No its not as 5th gen is also evolving and in near future F-35 will also become 5.5 gen in terms of tech.

PAF is finalizing its 5.5gen requirements and it will have more what layman knows about 5th gen bird have.
in this case PAF is much ahead of PLAAF and USAF then````well done!

There is no 5.5 gen tech :disagree:

Be happy what you think of dear, the tech have evolved since 1997 and even F-35 is better than F-22 in terms of 5th gen tech and F-22 will go for upgrades so 5.5 gen is there already that is why US is finalizing 6th gen tech concept.

in this case PAF is much ahead of PLAAF and USAF then````well done!

Keep trolling this is what an illiterate and biased people usually do.

Be happy what you think of dear, the tech have evolved since 1997 and even F-35 is better than F-22 in terms of 5th gen tech and F-22 will go for upgrades so 5.5 gen is there already that is why US is finalizing 6th gen tech concept.

Keep trolling this is what an illiterate and biased people usually do.
In only your dreams, F-22 will be upgraded in the term of software upgradetion and your abovementioned technologies will be implemented in 6th gen jets, so there will be no 5.5th gen technologies as far as i knows sir:p:

In only your dreams, F-22 will be upgraded in the term of software upgradetion and your abovementioned technologies will be implemented in 6th gen jets, so there will be no 5.5th gen technologies as far as i knows sir:p:

Are you working with LM?? Can you back your claim with source??

Today Stealth tech have become 40 year old.

F-35 is evolving into 5.5gen bird.

And LM retweeted above tweet.

IMG_20171202_031109_160.jpg

Last edited:
Are you working with LM?? Can you back your claim with source??

Today Stealth tech have become 40 year old.

F-35 is evolving into 5.5gen bird.

And LM retweeted above tweet.

View attachment 440138
Are you working with Boeing??:enjoy: Can you back your claim with source not some tweets :p:
so what if the stealth tech have become 40 year oldo_O
no you are wrong:disagree: those tweets just a reference if they used laser canon and system in F-35 this doesn't means that its mature system it will be interim, experimental system originality intended for 6th gen jets :agree:

Back
Top Bottom