What's new

China rolls out AWACS aircrafts for Pakistan Air Force

All of you are delusional! WOW! I must shake my head at all of you!

It was signed in 2009 a 278M deal for FOUR planes! This is not too difficult to understand! You are delusional.

Sir, you are clearly delusional. 278M for a total of FOUR planes SIGNED in 2009! Today is 2010 sir! and the first delivery is expected end of 2010! What is so hard to understand?

You sir, are in denial!

Where is the original source which says 04 planes for 278M in 2009. Don't give us a link which itself is quoting something whose link it does not has.

The 278M deal was inked way back in 2008, nothing mentioned 04 plane deal in those news items, check the links i gave before. The deal was inked in 2008.

And next time if you came up with a personal comment, you are out of here. Give us the original source which said 04 planes for 278M or else keep it shut. Got it ??

All of you are delusional! WOW! I must shake my head at all of you!

It was signed in 2009 a 278M deal for FOUR planes! This is not too difficult to understand! You are delusional.

One more rant without proof and you are out of this forum for good.

Enough with your delusional rant which has derailed this thread.

Where is the original source which says 04 planes for 278M in 2009. Don't give us a link which itself is quoting something whose link it does not has.

The 278M deal was inked way back in 2008, nothing mentioned 04 plane deal in those news items, check the links i gave before. The deal was inked in 2008.

And next time if you came up with a personal comment, you are out of here. Give us the original source which said 04 planes for 278M or else keep it shut. Got it ??

Sir, I think you are being dishonest.

PAF Falcons - PAF s' News Section

Here it is reported in Dec 2008 that a 278M contract was signed.

PAF Falcons - Roll out ceremony of first of Four Chinese ZDK-03 AWACS aircraft for Pakistan Air Force

Here we read the contract was for FOUR ZDK03.

I think you are being less than honest by denying these facts!

Poor Taimakhan. Are you feeling ok? You are delusional. Read your own article or have you lost all capability to read at this point?

Let me ask you this: IF it is proven that the deal was 278M for FOUR planes, will you concede your loss?

You should observe your own posts..and consider what scattered logic you have been giving..
70m for a plane is quite correct..
Consider this..
A chipset manufactured in the US was costing my company $350 a pop..which included the price of the main GP..FPGA..and its peripherals.
The same chipset.. designed on our own.. matching those needs.. was forwarded to a Chinese company..
that costs us $90 a unit..
Stop making assumptions about Chinese manufacturing costs and techniques..

And oh yeah..
Characters that display little or no military or even technological concepts..and are unwilling to accept anything other than their own purported and cynical views..even from people who work with the military.. or are members of the military, or even people with practical experience...and only hold on to their egoistical need to justify their superiority.. or let down somebody else's..
are all call center types in my view..
People who have to listen to the bs of others all day long..and find it good for their souls to let out their Bharat Rakshak inspired rant on our forum.

guys guys.....just dont indulge in wars......what I am saying is that just leave the issue of whether its an AESA or not aside for a moment and discuss some operational issues like deployment placement, likely future senarios....

Sir, I think you are being dishonest.

PAF Falcons - PAF s' News Section

Here it is reported in Dec 2008 that a 278M contract was signed.

PAF Falcons - Roll out ceremony of first of Four Chinese ZDK-03 AWACS aircraft for Pakistan Air Force

Here we read the contract was for FOUR ZDK03.

I think you are being less than honest by denying these facts!

I also said, the deal was inked in 2008, so what is there being dishonest in this ?? what are you smoking today ??

And as for the other news, its of 13th november 2010, 2 days back. I want the source which said back in 2009 that we are gonna buy 04 planes. Which person in the govt or who ever else, said that we are gonna buy 04 planes for 278M.

The original person who said we have opted for 04 planes for 278M.

Hope you get what is being asked this time, as i am not speaking in some other language, but plain simple english. Don' give us 2010 new items, give us the source who mentioned that we are gonna have 04 planes for 278M.

For God sake, don't come up with another of your copy paste link of something which itself is quoting something without any source or original link.

Another important thing is that you are speculating that Karakoram AEW is based on some American system,but there are many reports of Israeli colaboration with china and that Karakoram AEW is a chinese version of Israeli Phalcon.
IAI Phalcon 707
Phalcon can be fitted in a plane as small as a C-130

Another important thing is that you are speculating that Karakoram AEW is based on some American system,but there are many reports of Israeli colaboration with china and that Karakoram AEW is a chinese version of Israeli Phalcon.
IAI Phalcon 707
Phalcon can be fitted in a plane as small as a C-130

Phalcon was blocked to China due to US pressure, Karakoram AEW is not the same system.

Ok,may not be the same,but may well be similar...

I know China wanted the EL/M-2075 Phalcon but this being the most advanced AEW&C system in the world it would have posed a serious threat in the south China seas and perhaps also the Taiwan factor could have played a part why it was banned.

December also saw Pakistan sign a $278 million deal for four Chinese KJ-2000/ZDK03 AEW&C aircraft, whose active electronically steered array radar is mounted on a turboprop-powered Y-8F600. It is somewhat similar to the Saab-2000-mounted Ericsson FRS-890 Erieye system on order from Sweden.

The ZDK-03 purchase, as with the joint JF-17 program, has an element of technology transfer, said defense analyst Usman Shabbir of the Pakistan Military Consortium.

"The Pakistan Air Force sees this procurement of ZDK03 AEW&C as a long-term investment, enabling it to tap into the emerging Chinese capabilities in this field," Shabbir said. "A team of PAF engineers is already working with the Chinese into refining the performance of this system, and China is also helping to set up labs for advance avionics R&D within Pakistan."

Pakistan Surmounts Sanctions To Revive Airpower - Defense News

Saw this also on this topic

Back
Top Bottom