What's new

China rolls out AWACS aircrafts for Pakistan Air Force

The price tag is known and reported. You want to dispute this tag yet you offer zero evidence aside from your childish tantrums! I think the burden of proof is on your shoulders in this circumstance!

Until you offer solid evidence why the reported price tag is incorrect, you are wasting my time.

A good thing to do in this scenario when we are waisting you time is to just leave, dont indulge in the debate. I just cant seem to understand why is your @$$ on fire if we are miss quoting the tag or are believing it to be something that it is not. What worse will happen we will get a shock of a life time, nothing to lose for you here.

ed73319b4333af0f4f6f2bf40d32bc5c.jpg

The price tag is known and reported. You want to dispute this tag yet you offer zero evidence aside from your childish tantrums! I think the burden of proof is on your shoulders in this circumstance!

Until you offer solid evidence why the reported price tag is incorrect, you are wasting my time.

It seems the brain has left its processing. Who is disputing the 278M price tag, all i am disputing is the 04 platform figure due to which you are coming up with the 70M per plane price tag and saying its impossible that for 70M an AESA based platform can be bought.

All the official sources which quoted the 278M deal with China said that Pakistan has struck the deal, but no one gave the 04 plane deal for 278M. It just said that a deal for 278M for AEW&C / AWACS has been struct, which will be delivered after a few years and may be some ToT, but where do they give the 04 plane package deal for 278M.

So now the burden of proof is on you to show us that we have bought 04 planes for 70M, totaling 278M.

As i say, we did not bought 04 planes for 278M, and my proof was in the previous post where i posted links to official articles which just said that we have done a deal for 278M, no number of planes specified.

So now show us the proof that we have bought 04 planes for 278M, each costing 70M.

A good thing to do in this scenario when we are waisting you time is to just leave, dont indulge in the debate. I just cant seem to understand why is your @$$ on fire if we are miss quoting the tag or are believing it to be something that it is not. What worse will happen we will get a shock of a life time, nothing to lose for you here.

Sir, the only one who appear to have their @$$ burning red hot are those who wear the pakistani flags! Look at Taimakhan! The poor boy is so angry he has lost all logical reasoning ability. :hitwall:

And another thing guys, if you check the size of the dish mounted Y-8 prototype and the current rolled out Y-8F600 platform, you may see size different between both. The prototype had a very fat dish mounted on it, while the PAF ones seems to be a slimmed dish.

It seems the brain has left its processing. Who is disputing the 278M price tag, all i am disputing is the 04 platform figure due to which you are coming up with the 70M per plane price tag and saying its impossible that for 70M an AESA based platform can be bought.

All the official sources which quoted the 278M deal with China said that Pakistan has struck the deal, but no one gave the 04 plane deal for 278M. It just said that a deal for 278M for AEW&C / AWACS has been struct, which will be delivered after a few years and may be some ToT, but where do they give the 04 plane package deal for 278M.

So now the burden of proof is on you to show us that we have bought 04 planes for 70M, totaling 278M.

As i say, we did not bought 04 planes for 278M, and my proof was in the previous post where i posted links to official articles which just said that we have done a deal for 278M, no number of planes specified.

So now show us the proof that we have bought 04 planes for 278M, each costing 70M.

Poor Taimakhan. Are you feeling ok? You are delusional. Read your own article or have you lost all capability to read at this point?

Let me ask you this: IF it is proven that the deal was 278M for FOUR planes, will you concede your loss?

Sir, the only one who appear to have their @$$ burning red hot are those who wear the pakistani flags! Look at Taimakhan! The poor boy is so angry he has lost all logical reasoning ability. :hitwall:

Well if i would be you, i would be careful with what i say.

Its you whose arse is burning as you can't come up with a 70M per place price tag explanation and now resorting to personal comments.

Get your logical section of the brain in order and come up with a proof to suggest that each plane is for 70M or shut up and don't derail the thread further.

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

ZDK-03 is an export AWACS system being developed for the Pakistani Air Force. This project was initiated in the early 2000. A prototype (serial # T0518/Project 021) based on Y-8 Category II Platform was first discovered at CFTE in early 2006. Unlike KJ-200, this variant carries a tranditional rotodome above its fuselage, with a mechanically rotating antenna inside. Therefore the Y-8 AWACS was speculated to be developed for the export market only as it appears less advanced than KJ-200 which features a fixed AESA radar. However this design does provide a true 360° coverage. The AEW radar may be the product of the 38th Institute/CETC, but no details are available. The aircraft also features a solid nose with MAWS sensors on both sides, as well as two small vertial tail stablizers. The Y-8 AWACS protoype was promoted to Pakistani AF in 2006. After some negotiations a much improved design was developed based on PAF's specifications. The variant is now dubbed ZDK-03 and is based on the new Y-8 Category III Platform featuring 6-blade propellers. It was reported in early 2009 that a total of 4 has been ordered by PAF in a $278m deal. The first ZDK-03 rolled out in November 2010 at SAC, with the delivery to be scheduled by the end of 2010. ZDK-03 is expected to serve as an airborne command & control center for the JF-17 fighter fleet currently in service with PAF.

Taimakhan, are you feeling ok? Are you going to cry?

Poor Taimakhan. Are you feeling ok? You are delusional. Read your own article or have you lost all capability to read at this point?

Let me ask you this: IF it is proven that the deal was 278M for FOUR planes, will you concede your loss?

Yeah i will, show the article and then we see.

ZDK-03 is an export AWACS system being developed for the Pakistani Air Force. This project was initiated in the early 2000. A prototype (serial # T0518/Project 021) based on Y-8 Category II Platform was first discovered at CFTE in early 2006. Unlike KJ-200, this variant carries a tranditional rotodome above its fuselage, with a mechanically rotating antenna inside. Therefore the Y-8 AWACS was speculated to be developed for the export market only as it appears less advanced than KJ-200 which features a fixed AESA radar. However this design does provide a true 360° coverage. The AEW radar may be the product of the 38th Institute/CETC, but no details are available. The aircraft also features a solid nose with MAWS sensors on both sides, as well as two small vertial tail stablizers. The Y-8 AWACS protoype was promoted to Pakistani AF in 2006. After some negotiations a much improved design was developed based on PAF's specifications. The variant is now dubbed ZDK-03 and is based on the new Y-8 Category III Platform featuring 6-blade propellers. It was reported in early 2009 that a total of 4 has been ordered by PAF in a $278m deal. The first ZDK-03 rolled out in November 2010 at SAC, with the delivery to be scheduled by the end of 2010. ZDK-03 is expected to serve as an airborne command & control center for the JF-17 fighter fleet currently in service with PAF.

Are you kidding or are you a 4 year old kid. What kind of source is that ?? Posting from another Chinese website is your proof ??

It says it was reported, its not even its original source, it is reporting itself from another source, and what source is that which said there are gonna be the 04 platforms.

Give us the source which is first hand, some PAF official or atleast unnamed official says that we are getting 04 planes, don't give me links which are themselves quoting another reported source with no links.

Height of ignorance.

I just did, sir. What's the matter? not feeling well?

278M deal for four planes. Do the math.

It was the same article that was posted before and yes as per those calculations the amount match, but at the same time you so very conveniently ignored the fact that the plane that was showed to PAF in 2006 was further modified and changed as per the requirements, so its any one guess what the final amount actually ended up as. And this is exactly what Taimi is trying to tell u.

Sir, you are clearly delusional. 278M for a total of FOUR planes SIGNED in 2009! Today is 2010 sir! and the first delivery is expected end of 2010! What is so hard to understand?

You sir, are in denial!

This is a forum comment you are referring to...same as being posted on PDF..This is no article.

Back
Top Bottom