What's new

China rescued cargo ship hijacked by Somali pirates with other navies

The 2 Indian warships not seen anywhere nearby. Are the Indians trying to claim credit from Chinese efforts. I remember in Nov 2008, an Indian warship sank a Thai fishing trawler and claim they have destroyed a mother pirate ship until its lone survivor exposed them.

not only don't i see any Indian ship, heck i don't even see that helicopter which was mentioned by the Indians.

Seriously, you two want to show everyone here your level of intellect by claiming we should decipher what happened by a few Chinese images and a 5-second gif. lol

Last edited:
Afghani, Bengali aur pata nahi kaun kaun sai cheerleaders zaleel ho rahai hain China aur Pakistan donon sai.

Kafi nahi hai ya aur chahiye? :lol:

if saving drowning sailors is zaleel hona for you then may you pakistanis be blessed with more drowning sailors and may Indians be blessed with more life savers.

:lol::lol::lol:
The Indian Coast Guard should be commended for their effort

no need to do that . .they did what they are supposed to do . . . but at the same time taking pot shots should also be avoided.

Have some respect for your Indian background and change your flag.
You have this habit when someone uses your own words to show your daily need to promote Chinese propaganda here; to then come back to accuse them of being false flags, as a deflection. Predictable stooge.

You have this habit when someone uses your own words to show your daily need to promote Chinese propaganda here; to then come back to accuse them of being false flags, as a deflection. Predictable stooge.

I promote zero Chinese positions. I only point out the hypocrisy of your country.

Your posts reflect that of Indian false flaggers.

Seriously, you two want to show everyone here your level of intellect by claiming we should decipher what happened by a few Chinese images and 5-second gif's. lol

That is why we are still waiting for Indian members like yourself to share more info from the Indian side. No need to insult anybody's intellect. I am not of high intellect. I am a keyboard warrior having a light moment celebrating this joyous event of the Chinese Navy rescue of a Hijacked Ship with no casualties. I am curious what took place. Please go do some meditation or yoga and come back so you can appreciate this joyful occasion instead of angst at the slightest perceived provocation. Lets together make this thread an interesting and joyful one. By the way, I apologize if I am the cause of your discomfiture. In that case please ignore my posts. Thks

Ok we have a news confirmation about PMSA boat accident. 3 sailors were killed in an accident.

Though there is no news about Indian help if so than thanks to them. We will also help your sailors upon need.

Ok we have a news confirmation about PMSA boat accident. 3 sailors were killed in an accident.

Though there is no news about Indian help if so than thanks to them. We will also help your sailors upon need.

No hesitation from Pakistani members to offer their thanks where its due and yet the Indians are able to turn the thread over at "Indian Coast Guard saved two Pakistani Coast Guard" into a pissing contest. Regrettable.

Haha. Its it true? I believe it considering they took so many years to buy the Rafale fighter jets. Also with their recent multiple Naval mishaps, the Indians may want to be more careful. Very funny, hahaha.

We just need to give Indians more time to identify objects so they won't confuse planets for drones. This is why Indian military won't act as they were still studying and identifying.
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23455128

"India's army reportedly spent six months watching "Chinese spy drones" violating its air space, only to find out they were actually Jupiter and Venus."

We just need to give Indians more time to identify objects so they won't confuse planets for drones. This is why Indian military won't act as they were still studying and identifying.
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23455128

"India's army reportedly spent six months watching "Chinese spy drones" violating its air space, only to find out they were actually Jupiter and Venus."

Thanks for the link. It was a good laugh. I didn't understand when you mention this planet thingy. My stomach is splitting. hahaha. I hope our takeitwithyou don't get too upset with this " Just for Lafs ". Cannot blame him for being upset that we are having a merry time at his country's expense. But he should know it did happen and take it in his stride as people do make gaffs. Hahaha man! I am still laughing.

if saving drowning sailors is zaleel hona for you then may you pakistanis be blessed with more drowning sailors and may Indians be blessed with more life savers.

Wow, what a thing to say. No matter what, both had been one country for a long time and could have been close family if not for difference in religion. They have also extended an invitation for India to join in their CPEC. Hopefully there is a way to reconcile.

no need to do that . .they did what they are supposed to do . . . but at the same time taking pot shots should also be avoided.
That's the way man. Still it would be terrible if the Coast Guard is not professional & don't put in effort. More would have died. So, kudos to them.

What matter is that People are saved ... does not matter by who, Stop fighting like kids

Back
Top Bottom