What's new

China rescued cargo ship hijacked by Somali pirates with other navies

Sit in the U.S. and still consume propaganda news from the CCP? lol. If China thought to garner some international accolade from this, it backfired. International news is reporting that Chinese acted pettily. No special forces go into a situation like this without air cover and that's precisely what the Indian helicopter provided.

Wow.... So you think Chinese no helicopter?
did the India Navy inform the Chinese Navy, "Hey, we're covering you"?

搜狗截图17年04月20日0943_1.png

搜狗截图17年04月20日0945_2.png

搜狗截图17年04月20日0949_1.png

So I've always admired your ability to lie globally.
So, tell me, where is the India Navy helicopter?
Picture? Link? Video?

If India wants to get an international award, do it yourself, China has done a lot of rescue operations, does not require international awards. But you seem to care...

Also, don't think of yourself as an international news or world". China has never shown off the rescue operation in the world, it is now news, because of your cheap sense of existence... You want China to mention India's presence...

Oh, sorry, you only have a mouth...

Wow.... So you think Chinese no helicopter?
did the India Navy inform the Chinese Navy, "Hey, we're covering you"?
View attachment 391705
View attachment 391706 View attachment 391709
So I've always admired your ability to lie globally.
So, tell me, where is the India Navy helicopter?
Picture? Link? Video?

If India wants to get an international award, do it yourself, China has done a lot of rescue operations, does not require international awards. But you seem to care...

Also, don't think of yourself as an international news or world". China has never shown off the rescue operation in the world, it is now news, because of your cheap sense of existence... You want China to mention India's presence...

Oh, sorry, you only have a mouth...
Lip service is all they've got

Back
Top Bottom