What's new

China releases 15-page Doklam statement, asks for 'unconditional withdrawal'

Indian government rejected or Indian media rejected?:guns:
Omg, we didn't even need to fire a single shot, just give warnings, do a military exercise and these cowards are already pissing in their pants. Their PM start saying Happy Bday Prez. Xi, their poodles starts going to Beijing......not a single bullet and 90% of their troops retreated. :lol:. This will be stuff of legends, how Sun Tzu AOW was applied, no a single bullet fired, and we won a war!!! Our descendants will sing this in their poems about the cowardice Indians.:lol:

Omg, we didn't even need to fire a single shot, just give warnings, do a military exercise and these cowards are already pissing in their pants. Their PM start saying Happy Bday Prez. Xi, their poodles starts going to Beijing......not a single bullet and 90% of their troops retreated. :lol:. This will be stuff of legends, how Sun Tzu AOW was applied, no a single bullet fired, and we won a war!!! Our descendants will sing this in their poems about the cowardice Indians.:lol:

Probably had diarrhea due to food poisoning.:rofl:
What a moron you are! How old are you?

4kcow.gif
What a moron you are! How old are you?
Adds meaning to the word COW-WARDICE.:lol:

4kcow.gif

Omg Omg Omg.....o_O what happened you just copy pasted your reply to Suriya!!

have nothing to say anymore :lol: tell me 400 or 40 does it make any difference, now that we're 40 you should confidently push the 40 guys and build the roads right!! what's stopping the Warning Power!??
No Troop Reduction By India At Doklam, Say Sources, Rebutting China's Claim
All India | Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: August 02, 2017 15:55 IST

NEW DELHI: Contrary to Chinese claims, there has been no reduction in the number of Indian troops in Doklam plateau, where Indian and Chinese soldiers are engaged in a face-off, sources have told NDTV.

The Chinese government has released a 15-page document today regarding the standoff near Sikkim that started in June. The document says at the moment, there are approximately 40 Indian soldiers facing off against the Chinese Army in Doklam, down from the 240 that had been in the area at one point.

India has not reduced numbers in the Doklam plateau, sources told NDTV. The information is incorrect and that 350 to 400 soldiers remain deployed on either side, the sources said.
Stuipid, India.
We actully want to
No Troop Reduction By India At Doklam, Say Sources, Rebutting China's Claim
All India | Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: August 02, 2017 15:55 IST

NEW DELHI: Contrary to Chinese claims, there has been no reduction in the number of Indian troops in Doklam plateau, where Indian and Chinese soldiers are engaged in a face-off, sources have told NDTV.

The Chinese government has released a 15-page document today regarding the standoff near Sikkim that started in June. The document says at the moment, there are approximately 40 Indian soldiers facing off against the Chinese Army in Doklam, down from the 240 that had been in the area at one point.

India has not reduced numbers in the Doklam plateau, sources told NDTV. The information is incorrect and that 350 to 400 soldiers remain deployed on either side, the sources said.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Stuipd Indians.
Your only guarantee is the assumption, China won't start war for the sake for economics. But you forget that facts, you will pay more than China.
What if, China is actullty plan to take the high moral groud, and try to beat India to declare the rising?

To those idiots who are still joking here: The war is coming soon.. Stay away from the border region ASAP since the bullets have no eyes. Relasing the statement is a typically movement for the Chinese before the War which is no good for anyone. The only one who is happy to see the war in Asia is the Americans and American arm dealers!

To those idiots who are still joking here: The war is coming soon.. Stay away from the border region ASAP since the bullets have no eyes. Relasing the statement is a typically movement for the Chinese before the War which is no good for anyone. The only one who is happy to see the war in Asia is the Americans and American arm dealers!
I know China will attack but these Hindus are still thinking they are invincible. I feel sorry for those cannon fodders.

If its only bullets, you guys have already lost before you've begun.

Might as well pick up and go home.

You have no idea what's waiting for you over the ridge ...

Cheers, Doc

Stuipid, India.
We actully want to

Stuipd Indians.
Your only guarantee is the assumption, China won't start war for the sake for economics. But you forget that facts, you will pay more than China.
What if, China is actullty plan to take the high moral groud, and try to beat India to declare the rising?

Idiotic Chinese... I don;t assume, I'm well prepared.... stop talking like a Girl and attack or run away Shhuue

I know China will attack but these Hindus are still thinking they are invincible. I feel sorry for those cannon fodders.

Has the 9AM yet to come, or you're going to make it as unlucky number like number 4!!??

You are crying too much.Put those cow titties in yo mouth :rofl:.

maxresdefault.jpg
That's actually a cute baby, looks like my son when he is crying. No point deflecting the obvious, just accept the facts and swallow your pride. GOI is a COW-ARD. :rofl:

Guys,

Remember today, when the Indians start boasting about bla bla bla ..... remind them of today.:rofl:

That's actually a cute baby, looks like my son when he is crying. No point deflecting the obvious, just accept the facts and swallow your pride. GOI is a COW-ARD. :rofl:

Guys,

Remember today, when the Indians start boasting about bla bla bla ..... remind them of today.:rofl:
China is issuing warning to India on a daily basis in the last 40 days but India just ignored and responded only once or twice..Enough to define..
CRY ON

upload_2017-8-2_18-25-16.jpeg

China is issuing warning to India on a daily basis in the last 40 days but India just ignored and responded only once or twice..Enough to define..
CRY ON

View attachment 415663
Bro, I understand your feeling. Your pride....I know it hurts, but this is life, you are a poor, backward country with a pathetic army, always getting milked by every Western country. Accept it...........

Idiotic Chinese... I don;t assume, I'm well prepared.... stop talking like a Girl and attack or run away Shhuue
You may think Chinese will give a shot and India will reply a shot, then game is over.
No, not that simple. You may lost you India's dream again. See, can you pay for that. Now, we have the moral high groud, a great excuse, tell me, Why not beat Inida to shit?

Back
Top Bottom