What's new

China releases 15-page Doklam statement, asks for 'unconditional withdrawal'

India should stop making a fun. and be serious about the issue. India is totally ignoring china's patience.. take the Chinese patience as "calm before the storm".

there's always a calm before the storm

India should stop making a fun. and be serious about the issue. India is totally ignoring china's patience.. take the Chinese patience as "calm before the storm".

India isn't any small country around South china sea that China can bully .

If China gets too excited , it will get a bloody bloody nose . And China knows it too well .

Game is going on. I say some Indians go insance now, they are screaming to ask a war with a 5x rival.
Quite funny.
Bascally, China are walking the dog, the dog have to follow our pace, or we will beat it to follow.

Game is going on. I say some Indians go insance now, they are screaming to ask a war with a 5x rival. Quite funny.
Bascally, China are walking the dog, the dog have to follow our pace, or we will beat it to follow.
India protested Chinese for making road.China should retaliate by making road.
Let alone bullet.If bullets are fired than it will start a world war.
Hollow people

what makes you think we stopped road constraction there?
I dont know the purpose of the sudden road expansion. but indian try to stop us,which means the road is indeed important and we will not stop.
Road construction was stopped by Indian troops 40 days ago , their is nothing which i have to think about in this. Its a fact. The road on disputed territory wont be constructed at any cost....the day you will finish that road , we will surely talk.

Road construction was stopped by Indian troops 40 days ago , their is nothing which i have to think about in this. Its a fact. The road on disputed territory wont be constructed at any cost....the day you will finish that road , we will surely talk.
you can check statelite image.
see the different between 40days ago and current image.

Don't worry we are in strong and we'll built shelter ,that's for the weak and the one not prepared to worry about ,we are fine

.gov.cn, yes it is

:rofl:. COWARD
Who is a coward here, a supposed "super power" wh
.gov.cn, yes it is

:rofl:. COWARD

No Troop Reduction By India At Doklam, Say Sources, Rebutting China's Claim
All India | Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: August 02, 2017 15:55 IST

NEW DELHI: Contrary to Chinese claims, there has been no reduction in the number of Indian troops in Doklam plateau, where Indian and Chinese soldiers are engaged in a face-off, sources have told NDTV.

The Chinese government has released a 15-page document today regarding the standoff near Sikkim that started in June. The document says at the moment, there are approximately 40 Indian soldiers facing off against the Chinese Army in Doklam, down from the 240 that had been in the area at one point.

India has not reduced numbers in the Doklam plateau, sources told NDTV. The information is incorrect and that 350 to 400 soldiers remain deployed on either side, the sources said.

Game is going on. I say some Indians go insance now, they are screaming to ask a war with a 5x rival.
Quite funny.
You still have hopes on cpc :haha:

what makes you think we stopped road constraction there?
I dont know the purpose of the sudden road expansion. but indian try to stop us,which means the road is indeed important and we will not stop.

we brought bulldozer to stop just that.

On topic- this seems to be a compilation of all Global Times articles on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom