What's new

China releases 15-page Doklam statement, asks for 'unconditional withdrawal'

Bro, I understand your feeling. Your pride....I know it hurts, but this is life, you are a poor, backward country with a pathetic army, always getting milked by every Western country. Accept it...........
If you & your minions think so...!!!
But stop doing construction on disputed areas.The area is not in the west..

Bro, I understand your feeling. Your pride....I know it hurts, but this is life, you are a poor, backward country with a pathetic army, always getting milked by every Western country. Accept it...........
Looks like you're working over time in PDF to spread your bullshit in every thread :lol: I understand college education can be pretty expensive to pay you gotta earn from somewhere even if its 50c a post isn't it?

Looks like you're working over time in PDF to spread your bullshit in every thread :lol: I understand college education can be pretty expensive to pay you gotta earn from somewhere even if its 50c a post isn't it?
Here
bur0004.jpg

Indian government rejected or Indian media rejected?:guns:
Omg, we didn't even need to fire a single shot, just give warnings, do a military exercise and these cowards are already pissing in their pants. Their PM start saying Happy Bday Prez. Xi, their poodles starts going to Beijing......not a single bullet and 90% of their troops retreated. :lol:. This will be stuff of legends, how Sun Tzu AOW was applied, no a single bullet fired, and we won a war!!! Our descendants will sing this in their poems about the cowardice Indians.:lol:

Omg, we didn't even need to fire a single shot, just give warnings, do a military exercise and these cowards are already pissing in their pants. Their PM start saying Happy Bday Prez. Xi, their poodles starts going to Beijing......not a single bullet and 90% of their troops retreated. :lol:. This will be stuff of legends, how Sun Tzu AOW was applied, no a single bullet fired, and we won a war!!! Our descendants will sing this in their poems about the cowardice Indians.:lol:

Probably had diarrhea due to food poisoning.:rofl:

I think you are overcompensating with all this giddiness, but it does make sense, Indian soldiers have been sitting in your country for last 2 months, and all your government could do was give one warning a day, continuously for last two months.

It does not matter weather there are 4000 , 400 , 40 or just 4 enemy soldiers presently squatting on your country, I am sure, it must be really embarrassing, claiming to be a super power being reduced to this.

dog-stare-o.gif

Last edited:
No, you are wrong. Most the Chinese people think with the same way. you know we are horriable totalitarian nation.
You know we are totalitarian nation, India don't have any chance to stop us. Now, we define India's action as invasion.
Wish you good lucky.

Burnol is an indian product , specially made for chinese & pakistanis because you need it the most , next time when india will throw your 30 page warning into waste paper basket apply instead of getting butthurt & troll here

i wish china grows some balls to do what it claims to.

it will be fun i would personally eat 3 to 4 chinese a day. minnion army.

i wish china grows some balls to do what it claims to.

it will be fun i would personally eat 3 to 4 chinese a day. minnion army.
Last time, I read a story from your media, your people heard the news from the front, and cryed for India. They thought India would collapse by China's attack. It seems you guys already forgot that feeling.
We are not Sikkim, not Nepal, not Sri Lanka, we are the one who can beat your nation to death.
You country already lost your ball 50 years ago.
Don't you feel shame to say words like this.

Last time, I read a story from you media, you people heard the news from the front, and cryed for country. They thought India would collapse by China's attack. It seems you guys already forgot that feeling.
We are not Sikkim, not Nepal, not Sri Lanka, we are the one who can beat you nation to death.
You country already lost you ball 50 years ago.
Don't feel shame to say word like this.
Hey stop it....YOU ARE WRONG, they only lost one ball, another ball is for us to grab.:rofl:

No, you are wrong. Most the Chinese people think with the same way. you know we are horriable totalitarian nation.

You know we are totalitarian nation, India don't have any chance to stop us. Now, we define India's action as invasion.
Wish you good lucky.
Do you think we bother what Chinese think? It's not 60's or 70's anymore.

Last time, I read a story from your media, your people heard the news from the front, and cryed for India. They thought India would collapse by China's attack. It seems you guys already forgot that feeling.
We are not Sikkim, not Nepal, not Sri Lanka, we are the one who can beat your nation to death.
You country already lost your ball 50 years ago.
Don't you feel shame to say words like this.
The only thing you can beat is dogs in Yulin festival

You may think Chinese will give a shot and India will reply a shot, then game is over.
No, not that simple. You may lost you India's dream again. See, can you pay for that. Now, we have the moral high groud, a great excuse, tell me, Why not beat Inida to shit?

What makes you think that!! what did you think this is a board game!???

What makes you think China woudn't loose the century of China!!??? Are you Sure???

you've moral high ground, kindly educate me with that one please.

wow you've a excuse now??? What happened to the excuse of South Tibet??? where that has been since decades now????

stop tripping man

15 pages content called a statement!!

What makes you think that!! what did you think this is a board game!???

What makes you think China woudn't loose the century of China!!??? Are you Sure???

you've moral high ground, kindly educate me with that one please.

wow you've a excuse now??? What happened to the excuse of South Tibet??? where that has been since decades now????

stop tripping man
CCTV news and the document said:"No country can tolerate to be invaded by this way."
India broke the bottom line. It's not the same border game like you think.

Back
Top Bottom