What's new

China refuses to restore the original route of Sino-Pak corridor

Operation going on in Khyber agency and FATA have been instrumental in curbing the TTP reach it wasn't long enough when TTP manhandled the Dera Jail to get notorious Adnan Rasheed free.
that still did not answer my question -- looting of the Trucks and a jail attack are two different things -
security threats are their but that as such you are exaggerating, as if Lahore is the most peaceful city in the country

So China want the eastern route?But it seems this one is longer than the western route,not make sense to me,because of security reasons?

2ndly don't see Lahore in isolation....it will be the hub once transit trade between India-Pakistan-Afghanistan in full operation.
I agree with your point that lahore is one of the central hub and it must not be isolated but there is always secondary route, taking M-2----

So China want the eastern route?But it seems this one is longer than the western route,not make sense to me,because of security reasons?
thats not the truth rather the opposite but we all knowhow pakistani establishment and political & beurocratik elite says , works and get there job done ..... onli problemis there pressure tactiks are not working on chinese as chinese know the establishment and pakistani elite wants the eastern route so china invests in there area thuus making them even more rich and if the route pases near the indian border and cosatl pakistan it will make chinese pay for routes security which in return will enhance pakistani security

I agree with your point that lahore is one of the central hub and it must not be isolated but there is always secondary route, taking M-2----

My Friend, Do you know? Earlier, people travel to Bara and Swat for Chinese products but not anymore......As most of the big Traders from Across Pakistan (including Peshawar, Swat & Karachi) already shifted their residence and godowns in Lahore in past 7-8 years only due to security.....Involving Lahore in this corridors is more beneficial than anything else.

there must be something wrong on this report .. China cant do this

off course they can, they are building it they are designing it, they are financing it...some lullo putto in Pakistan cannot change it for their benefits or their political point scoring

thats not the truth rather the opposite but we all knowhow pakistani establishment and political & beurocratik elite says , works and get there job done ..... onli problemis there pressure tactiks are not working on chinese as chinese know the establishment and pakistani elite wants the eastern route so china invests in there area thuus making them even more rich and if the route pases near the indian border and cosatl pakistan it will make chinese pay for routes security which in return will enhance pakistani security
Then why they don't develop their poorer areas,I think it's fit more for Pakistani interests rather than invest in already developed regions,that will solve imbalance in development of regional economy.Make rich region richer,poor region poorer fit Pakistani interests?I really can't understand,or I misunderstand something?

My Friend, Do you know? Earlier, people travel to Bara and Swat for Chinese products but not anymore......As most of the big Traders from Across Pakistan (including Peshawar, Swat & Karachi) already shifted their residence and godowns in Lahore in past 7-8 years only due to security.....Involving Lahore in this corridors is more beneficial than anything else.
And do you know how many Punjabis are found wondering in the markets of Peshawar looking for chinese goods???
To an extent I agree with your point that all lot of people moved to Lahore, but you did not address the former and later reasons -
Why did they feel the need to shift? Security reasons aside it was the underdevelopment of these regions....
and Later reason is that with these people moving to Lahore and Faisalabad have actually congested these cities, that it is getting harder to live in developed cities.
It is for this reason we should better relieve the pressure off from these major cities including Islamabad and develop the other regions.....
We already have Motorway connecting Faisalabad - Multan, why the heck not put it to use ---
it is a different thing the money for developing these will be going out of our pocket.

And do you know how many Punjabis are found wondering in the markets of Peshawar looking for chinese goods???
To an extent I agree with your point that all lot of people moved to Lahore, but you did not address the former and later reasons -
Why did they feel the need to shift? Security reasons aside it was the underdevelopment of these regions....
and Later reason is that with these people moving to Lahore and Faisalabad have actually congested these cities, that it is getting harder to live in developed cities.
It is for this reason we should better relieve the pressure off from these major cities including Islamabad and develop the other regions.....
We already have Motorway connecting Faisalabad - Multan, why the heck not put it to use ---
it is a different thing the money for developing these will be going out of our pocket.

More than Chinese, Pakistan could not wait the successful completion of Operation Zarb-e-Azab & Khybe-2, We needs development now and sadly it will only took place where security is available, ecnomic activity available....kpk and Balochistan have to wait.

Then why they don't develop their poorer areas,I think it's fit more for Pakistani interests rather than invest in already developed regions,that will solve imbalance in development of regional economy.Make rich region richer,poor region poorer fit Pakistani interests?I really can't understand,or I misunderstand something?
well where are u fromsir we all know who things work in pakistan and whose the biggest benficiarry of all devlopment works and how do i need to explain u that sir

well chinese want the shortest and easiest way to the gadawar from xinxiang and they have already made upplansfor that but pakistani establishment wants to milk chinse for trade corridoar just like they milked USA first in war against USSR and later so calle WOT and chinese know it

tellme why should chinese invest extra billons inupgrading existing pakistani infra and adress there defnces against rival india at the expense of chinese tax payers money + if chinese get what they want chances are tommorrow when there work is done they just might divide pakistan and the dream of pashtuns and afghans for grater pakhtoonistan and independent balouchistan with chinese security umbrella just might become a reality and even Iran and USA & afghanistanare OK with it

well chinese want the shortest and easiest way to the gadawar from xinxiang and they have already made upplansfor that but pakistani establishment wants to milk chinse for trade corridoar just like they milked USA first in war against USSR and later so calle WOT and chinese know it
:lol::lol: Here you makes me Laugh
tellme why should chinese invest extra billons inupgrading existing pakistani infra and adress there defnces against rival india at the expense of chinese tax payers money + if chinese get what they want chances are tommorrow when there work is done they just might divide pakistan and the dream of pashtuns and afghans for grater pakhtoonistan and independent balouchistan with chinese security umbrella just might become a reality and even Iran and USA & afghanistanare OK with it
Here ! typical Indian drama queen :p:
Chinsese Dragon follow all of our posts - maybe you make him laugh tooo

:lol::lol: Here you makes me Laugh

Here ! typical Indian drama queen :p:
Chinsese Dragon reads all of our posts - maybe you make him laugh tooo
when u dont have any answer for the hard reality and your ownweakpoints all you can do is try to scuttle the issue by making it ajoke but thats not how the buisness is done and one of the main reason whypakistan has such a horriblli mismanaged system

wellleave aside the future prospects ami wrong that whyboth GOP and Pakistani political and beurocratik elite are opposing the orignal chinses route which excludes both sindh and punjab antogether withjust a single stop at DIK ?

wellleave aside the future prospects ami wrong that whyboth GOP and Pakistani political and beurocratik elite are opposing the orignal chinses route which excludes both sindh and punjab antogether withjust a single stop at DIK ?
Look buddy - change your Keyboard, its space button requires extra Gentle-push :enjoy:

Second route seems more viable as it can be extended or used for exporting goods from China into India quickly. In the event of war trade is anyways not gonna happen anyways....my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom