What's new

China refuses to restore the original route of Sino-Pak corridor

Did i say that sir?
All i am saying that we should develop those areas, and what better then building rode/rail through that area. It will automatically start development there. If i am not mistaken, there are plans of Industrial states, warehouses, hotels, petrol pumps along with this trade route.
Those areas will be developed based on a host of factors. What inputs and infrastructure can be put there to offer any industry a competitive edge. Even Pervaiz Khattak himself had to admit that KPK's location limited the industrial potential. It had the potential for generating electricity, mining and forestry but that about it because these are the industries which are naturally competitive in KPK.

My ban was due to be lifted on March 1, but i forgot the password meanwhile. :D

So yes, I'm not new to the forum.

What was the user name? @ranjeet? And you could have asked webmaster for the password.

I still did not get why you quoted me in the first place.

My point is simple the Urdu version (the source) clearly says Chinese asked for security during construction or building of this corridor, there is nothing to suggest that they are worried about their trucks or transport travelling on this corridor once it is built. I don't know why people are going here and there with all these assumptions on security........................

Second what I understood from this Urdu source is original plan is the one in pink which Chinese want to continue with, the second one is the one which may have come into latter on.

What was the user name? @ranjeet? And you could have asked webmaster for the password.

My point is simple the Urdu version (the source) clearly says Chinese asked for security during construction or building of this corridor, there is nothing to suggest that they are worried about their trucks or transport travelling on this corridor once it is built. I don't know why people are going here and there with all these assumptions on security........................

Second what I understood from this Urdu source is original plan is the one in pink which Chinese want to continue with, the second one is the one which may have come into latter on.
Dude, Naah, Ranjeet is an awesome guy. I like his thoughts and knowledge. BTW i had many handles and profiles, not one. Remember i was banned many a times, not once. And i did not want that old profile anyway, If i had, i could just retrieve the password with email settings.

Again, My thoughts are based upon English translation, not the Urdu one. And Yes dude, they might not have said, but Chinese would be definitely worried about the corridor even after the completion. Why you think are they building it in the first place? They would be doing business through that corridor. Obviously they would be worried. They do not want their investment to be held hostage to Terrorist crisis in west, that is why they shifted it in East, lesser terrorism affected areas.

Dude, Naah, Ranjeet is an awesome guy. I like his thoughts and knowledge. BTW i had many handles and profiles, not one. Remember i was banned many a times, not once. And i did not want that old profile anyway, If i had, i could just retrieve the password with email settings.

Again, My thoughts are based upon English translation, not the Urdu one. And Yes dude, they might not have said, but Chinese would be definitely worried about the corridor even after the completion. Why you think are they building it in the first place? They would be doing business through that corridor. Obviously they would be worried. They do not want their investment to be held hostage to Terrorist crisis in west, that is why they shifted it in East, lesser terrorism affected areas.
kaise ho bandhuwar

howdy.jpg

No they won't be worried at all, because

• They are going to play major role in negotiations between Afghan Taliban and Afghan Gov.
  • Pakistan is already cleaning up miscreants from troubled areas
  • They are already using one route and have never complained about security problems.
Anyways just give a reading to this.

Conspiracies against Pak-China economic corridor

koigal nahi hu to aap bhi hamare hum khayal :)
That's for sure. :D

No they won't be worried at all, because

• They are going to play major role in negotiations between Afghan Taliban and Afghan Gov.
  • Pakistan is already cleaning up miscreants from troubled areas
  • They are already using one route and have never complained about security problems.
Anyways just give a reading to this.

Conspiracies against Pak-China economic corridor
For your point 1 & 2.
There is no time frame in which cleaning up would be completed, so Chinese definitely would be worried for their investment, unless you want them to halt all the work unless the cleaning up is declared 100% completed by COAS PA.

For your last point, Using a route and building a route worth billions of $ are 2 different things. From Chinese POV, there is no harm in shifting the project to east to lesser terrorism affected areas, only better protection, so why would they not do that. You have to understand Chinese are using that route old route because they have no other choice, But in this case they do have choice of shifting the project to east to add more security and stability to their investment.

And the link you provided, Is a thread on basis of a politicians remarks. And I Never trust a politician on economic related matter unless he is an expert.

well any trader or buisnessman wants to reach to his market with least risk and shortest way and china is doing just that

pakistani civillian govt wanted china to take a longer route which passes thruthe old trade route involving and rejuvinationg the existing trade corridoar at expense of china but chinese as any buisnessman are smarter and they know pakistan needs them more than china needs pakistan

instead of using bazaroo kind of language and trying to find conspiracies into it i guess pakistanies shouldunderstand that even with new route there is a huge ammount of investnment and employment genration coming to neglected areas of pakistan

punjab isalready developed rather saturation is coming there ehy not lift the employment and devlopment in other areas of pakistan aswell

look at it as a blessing in disguise causeonce the devlopment starts most of the troublemakers will be employed and they will in turn pay to the devlopment and prosperity of pakistan thusmaking pakistan more stronger

but onli if the pakistani elite and population tries to thinkin a positive way as pakistani development should not be devlopment of lahore - islamabad - miltan- karachi- gadawar and that pertikular costal belt onli where the assets of most pakistani elite are concetrated

thank you all

One more thing, Can anybody please tell the difference of KM in both routes?

I mean, how long this route is, and how long previous one was? How big is the difference?

That's for sure. :D

For your point 1 & 2.
There is no time frame in which cleaning up would be completed, so Chinese definitely would be worried for their investment, unless you want them to halt all the work unless the cleaning up is declared 100% completed by COAS PA.

For your last point, Using a route and building a route worth billions of $ are 2 different things. From Chinese POV, there is no harm in shifting the project to east to lesser terrorism affected areas, only better protection, so why would they not do that. You have to understand Chinese are using that route old route because they have no other choice, But in this case they do have choice of shifting the project to east to add more security and stability to their investment.

And the link you provided, Is a thread on basis of a politicians remarks. And I Never trust a politician on economic related matter unless he is an expert.

Okay give me the source that says Chinese want Eastern side route.

I've no source in particular. I've come to this thought on plans provided in post #3, #8 your post #16 and translation from post #35.

Provided that these plans are genuine.

One more thing, Can anybody please tell the difference of KM in both routes?

I mean, how long this route is, and how long previous one was? How big is the difference?
pakistani political elite and beurocracy wanted the older route whioch passed thru islamabad to lahore to multan to karachi (where the benfits will come to eastern punjab and sindh onli which is a longer way )

Pak-China-Economic-Corridor.jpg

and from there taking a parellelto sea costal costal route all the way to gadawar while the new route is passing thru western punjab into KPK to baluchistan (which are least devloped but shorter way )

6854.jpg

Chinese says their is only one route they agree with GOP and GOP stating it with Eastern route.....unless GOP lying with Chinese as well:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom