What's new

China refuses to restore the original route of Sino-Pak corridor

New proposed route is totally punjab based . stupid step . taasub ni khatam hona mulk se .

At least you need to agree honestly.....Kaghan road is more peaceful than Chilas road.
Oh yar Chilas khaamkkhauah badnaam kia hua hai...People still travel via that route in thousands including foreigners. Khair im more concerned on how they will secure the baluch segment of the corridor which will be the most sensitive.

:lol: Ask every Punjabi speaker to listen to Hindko and Pushto and convey his understanding, you'll see for yourself.

I am Hindko speaking myself, and any resemblance similar to like that of Hindi and Urdu does not make Hidko = Punjabi please. ????

It was not a useless statement.

If your statement is a valid one , tell me how it becomes a tool of war maybe link the other alternative route too and prove or show your point of view.

If there is any substantial value over the argument, lets debate it out. Thats what forum is for.

You ready?
First of all, I'm not interested in a debate with you, I've seen your posts, and they do not show much needed knowledge to become a TTA.

Secondly, If you had read translation of the thread, it says Chinese are concerned about security. That means they were concerned about security in previous routes which was planned through KPK and Balochistan, which for obvious reasons is not safe according to Chinese, But that route was safe according to Pakistani people, who clearly don't want their assets nearer to their eastern border because of their so called "India's threat perception". They for some reason think that India would just one day bomb this corridor in case of war, which is clearly visible in posts from Pakistani members, but instead replying to them with reason, you choose a to spread your knowledge to a new-comer according to my post numbers. It's called ragging :D only if i was a new-comer.

But, like i said, I'm not interested in debate with a TTA, you know what happens when you debate with a TTA or MOD? You get negative ratings for no reason and sometimes you get ban for doing the same thing what friends from across the border do, It's just that it becomes crime and rule-breaking when others do it.
Please spare me your analysis power. Like you said - my post had no value, so do not waste your precious time on me.

Bcz, Naturally everything goes throw Heart anyway...
Pakistan Navy has developed strong presence in the coastal regions including Ormara and Pasni. I guess the Pakistan Coast guards can take care of that part,. Ratodero-Khuzdar is also relatively secure because of the new cantonments in the area. Which leaves us to the Khuzdar-Gwadar section, which they need to work out on.

Pakistan Navy has developed strong presence in the coastal regions including Ormara and Pasni. I guess the Pakistan Coast guards can take care of that part,. Ratodero-Khuzdar is also relatively secure because of the new cantonments in the area. Which leaves us to the Khuzdar-Gwadar section, which they need to work out on.

Inshalllah...from now on...we will only go UP!!

Secondly, If you had read translation of the thread, it says Chinese are concerned about security. That means they were concerned about security in previous routes which was planned through KPK and Balochistan, which for obvious reasons is not safe according to Chinese,

The security line in original Urdu version is only limited to "Provision of security during construction or building of this economic trade route only" . If you have misunderstood the translation.

First of all, I'm not interested in a debate with you, I've seen your posts, and they do not show much needed knowledge to become a TTA.

Secondly, If you had read translation of the thread, it says Chinese are concerned about security. That means they were concerned about security in previous routes which was planned through KPK and Balochistan, which for obvious reasons is not safe according to Chinese, But that route was safe according to Pakistani people, who clearly don't want their assets nearer to their eastern border because of their so called "India's threat perception". They for some reason think that India would just one day bomb this corridor in case of war, which is clearly visible in posts from Pakistani members, but instead replying to them with reason, you choose a to spread your knowledge to a new-comer according to my post numbers. It's called ragging :D only if i was a new-comer.

But, like i said, I'm not interested in debate with a TTA, you know what happens when you debate with a TTA or MOD? You get negative ratings for no reason and sometimes you get ban for doing the same thing what friends from across the border do, It's just that it becomes crime and rule-breaking when others do it.
Please spare me your analysis power. Like you said - my post had no value, so do not waste your precious time on me.

80%+ of the post is about the position i hold. which is more of what was I expected from YOU.

Chinese are concerned about security not from outside but from inside.

The newer route if you have eyes to notice is more closer to the Indian borders and towards Lahore....and Chinese are not linking it over security.

Now continue, with more .. I am all ears.

What's your point?

Your comments don't make any sense, either be specific or your comments reflect that you have not understood the translation correctly.

And I get it you got banned previously and you are not someone new to this forum.

80%+ of the post is about the position i hold. which is more of what was I expected from YOU.

Chinese are concerned about security not from outside but from inside.

The newer route if you have eyes to notice is more closer to the Indian borders and towards Lahore....
Did u see that? So your argument about eastern corridor proximity has proved to be just rant.

Now continue, with more .. I am all ears.
Definetly it was about your position, though not 80%, but somewhere like 60%, that too because i've been banned many a times when a MOD or a TTA lost a debate to me or when i confronted them with their idiotic religious bashing and their lack of knowledge on some topics. They just ban out of their bTThurt. And i do not intend to debate with you for the same reason. I do not want to name them but you would know guys holding sword in armor, Guys with violin and stuff. :D

As far as my eyes are concerned, they are fine. I know it is about the internal security threat from Pakistan, That is what i made clear in my first post. Chinese are surely concerned about home grown terrorists and separatists who for no reason might one day, just grab their suicide vest and decide to take a stroll on the corridor to have experienced the 72 hoor dating.

I, in my post nowhere said about any real threat perception from India. There is no real threat from India to this new corridor, until & unless in unforeseen circumstances, of which chances would always be lower than internal threat in Pakistan.

My post was just a rhetoric reply to people who were concerned about political conspiracy to grant Punjab region a greater role in this project. I for one do not believe Chinese would listen to politicians while making long term investment, let alone Pakistani politicians.

And as for the proximity of corridor (You have misunderstood me in hurry to brand me a troll otherwise) to eastern border is concerned, I know there are several points where corridor is way near to Indian border that what it previously was. That is the reason some people in Pakistan see it as a threat, Not the Chinese. That is why Pakistani are concerned.

This would be my last reply to you, Like i said, I've got no intention to debate you, I'm happy being branded a troll by a TTA, rather than being banned.

Happy hunting new-comers. Adios.

You are mistaken...economic corridor is not a Marshall Plan type planning which commenced to develop war torn Europe.
Did i say that sir?
All i am saying that we should develop those areas, and what better then building rode/rail through that area. It will automatically start development there. If i am not mistaken, there are plans of Industrial states, warehouses, hotels, petrol pumps along with this trade route.

Did we refuse, or did some specific politicians of Pakistan refuse?

Anyone have the original Chinese link, since I haven't seen it?

Can someone share Chinese version of route with credible source ? I have seen pics already posted. But no credible source to tell which route according to Chinese is agreed. And members here are doing hawai fires, some are accusing PML-N for changing route, some are explaining benefits of original route and some are justifying preference of Chinese for route which apparently is alternative route? If Chinese agreed and proposed the route (goes through Punjab) than how federal govt. is responsible of changing route? If Chinese proposed and agreed on route (going through KPK & Baluchistan) and now they are saying that there is no chance of change than why there is any debate over it? :confused:

But nevertheless, whatever the case is, it's investor who will have final say - if you want investment in strategic project of billions of dollars than you have accommodate wishes of investor, and should build links yourself to connect more areas to get max benefit or carry on main nahi manta mentality and screw yourself.

Did we refuse, or did some specific politicians of Pakistan refuse?

Anyone have the original Chinese link, since I haven't seen it?

It's internal politics - 2 pictures of routes are circulating and politicians of one province accusing others that they got the route changed and want it to revert back to original. I am not sure which one Chinese agreed/proposed originally, Chinese diplomat is saying that only one route is agreed and there will be no change in plan.

Your comments don't make any sense, either be specific or your comments reflect that you have not understood the translation correctly.

And I get it you got banned previously and you are not someone new to this forum.
My knowledge on this thread is based upon the translation provided in post #35.

My post was rhetoric reply to people who think it is done under pressure of politicians rather than Chinese security assessment.

I for one do not believe Chinese planners would give into pressure of any political party or province, while making long term infrastructure investment. There might be a whole lot of other reason to speculate, like connectivity, geography, population density, land acquisition, resettlement of people and whatnot.

Yes, i was banned many a times, for doing the same thing which people from across the border do on regular basis. You might find some threads by me on various topics such as "Plebiscite on Kashmir is not possible, why?". I do not believe in sensationalist threads, which this one was until the thread title was edited by Manticore. I believe in calm discussion. But i gave into the pressure from religious fanatics, and repeated their mistake and got banned, btw those same fanatics never got banned and became elite member and stuff. My ban was due to be lifted on March 1, but i forgot the password meanwhile. :D

So yes, I'm not new to the forum.

I still did not get why you quoted me in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom