What's new

China publicly names Pakistan for Mumbai terror attacks - indian media

Whether some Afghans wave an Indian flag or two or as in this case Indian media giving some feel good factor, you can be sure the Indians on PDF will go berserk.....alas small things amuse little minds.

indians-going-crazy.jpg

China can support any country it wants to, its your own internal matter, and India has nothing to say on that. What India wants is China to support ban on Terrorist Organizations which kills Indians on a daily basis, the likes of LET which your govt acknowledged.
First of all, India and Pakistan is sovereign, independent state, Has its own government, army and foreign policy...China is the same.

Pakistan and China are equal. The two countries has a long history of friendship. The terrorists are not sovereign independent existence. So, China always not peer with... In a word, Pakistan ≠ the terrorists.

e2bc35dfd30441a353090d2fa2fb7b45.jpg

Maybe we should sit down and talk. Eliminate misunderstanding.

There is an old proverb in China, 非杨即墨。Mean, if this world is not white, must be black.There is absolutely no red, yellow, green, blue... Very ironic adage.

India friend and I communication, doesn't mean I give up Pakistan's brother precious friendship. This should not be suspected.

This is Site charm, a misunderstanding, then eliminate the misunderstanding.Let others know your views, and recognition from others. This is also happy... Rest assured. I still support to Pakistan.
This is just Indian media twisting facts and statements

First of all, India and Pakistan is sovereign, independent state, Has its own government, army and foreign policy...China is the same.

Pakistan and China are equal. The two countries has a long history of friendship. The terrorists are not sovereign independent existence. So, China always not peer with... In a word, Pakistan ≠ the terrorists.

e2bc35dfd30441a353090d2fa2fb7b45.jpg

Maybe we should sit down and talk. Eliminate misunderstanding.
We can all sit down and talk. I am sorry sir but India is not going to buy pakistan's rhetorics anymore,
1. Osama bin Laden was found in? Pakistan, just few metere's away from military compound.
2. Mullah Mansoor was found in? Pakistan.
3. Ajmal Kasab came from? Pakistan.
4. LET or Laskar-e-Toiba is from? Pakistan.
5. JEM is from? Pakistan.
6. TTP gets help from? Pakistan.
7. Dawood Ibrahim resides in? Pakistan
Haqqani network is in? Pakistan
9. JUD is from? Pakistan.
I can understand Pakistan is your ally, so you can talk all you want. USA used to ignore our warnings till 90s,regarding terrorism much like what china is doing, untill 9/11 happened. So, good luck for your future sir. Cheers!!

If Chinese want to side with India, then you can become our enemies as well. We are not timid people. Indian abuse human rights of people just like the British did to your people. If you choose to shake hands with them, then Pakistani population will no longer favor China. Even though Chinese are not Muslims, we Pakistanis think highly of China, but If Chinese people love Indians, then what is the point of any alliance or friendship?
what about the Uighur thing, the burka ban, beard ban for young men, their passports confiscated, a travel ban, plus, in at least one documented case, forcing muslim students to eat last ramzan ? o_O

We can all sit down and talk. I am sorry sir but India is not going to buy pakistan's rhetorics anymore,
1. Osama bin Laden was found in? Pakistan, just few metere's away from military compound.
I can understand Pakistan is your ally, so you can talk all you want. USA used to ignore our warnings till 90s,regarding terrorism much like what china is doing, untill 9/11 happened. So, good luck for your future sir. Cheers!!
If India is so convinced about all this, then rather than gloryfying and chest thumping on what US has done or what China has said, why doesn't India put it's long list of creative terminologies to some good use, it should be easy for you guys since even that creature Arnab Goswami can live chat with Dawood Ibrahim's wife.

If India is so convinced about all this, then rather than gloryfying and chest thumping on what US has done or what China has said, why doesn't India put it's long list of creative terminologies to some good use, it should be easy for you guys since even that creature Arnab Goswami can live chat with Dawood Ibrahim's wife.
Doesn't matter sir, India is achieving what needs to be achieved. The more this terrorists will roam, the more India will get benefit. For ex: look at my post, had pakistan taken action before, i wouldn't have been able to post it. As the great Sardar Khan once said to Ramadhir Singh, "Marengey nahi, keh k lenge uski".

Ah, my friend, may we not talking about the same thing... I said is the country. And you said the terrorists.

I love my life today, though I'm poor. But I feel very happy. I don't have to worry about water and electricity supply, don't worry about not working, I like to go to KTV, like watching movies, like to buy Nike and Adidas... In a word, I don't want war and upheaval change my life.

Whether you know or don't understand... Development and stability is the most important thing. Have strong enough economic, can solve all problems.
a_download

I was born in a relatively stable China. So, for me is very "distant" terrorists. I still think, can sit down and talk... Americans and the iranians, the Japanese and koreans, indians and Pakistanis...

Ah, my friend, may we not talking about the same thing... I said is the country. And you said the terrorists.

I love my life today, though I'm poor. But I feel very happy. I don't have to worry about water and electricity supply, don't worry about not working, I like to go to KTV, like watching movies, like to buy Nike and Adidas... In a word, I don't want war and upheaval change my life.

Whether you know or don't understand... Development and stability is the most important thing. Have strong enough economic, can solve all problems.
a_download

I was born in a relatively stable China. So, for me is very "distant" terrorists. I still think, can sit down and talk... Americans and the iranians, the Japanese and koreans, indians and Pakistanis...
Nobody wants war, everybody wants peace. But is it really possible sir? Power corrupts people, add greed with it and there you have the perfect recipe of a wonderful war diet. The world isnt black and white, its shades of grey. Utopian society is a myth sir, how can the world be an ideal place, when even the air that surrounds us is not ?

Doesn't matter sir, India is achieving what needs to be achieved. The more this terrorists will roam, the more India will get benefit. For ex: look at my post, had pakistan taken action before, i wouldn't have been able to post it. As the great Sardar Khan once said to Ramadhir Singh, "Marengey nahi, keh k lenge uski".

Well my friend, if just the figures matter than one could argue that India needs to put it's own house in order first.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mestic-terror-groups/articleshow/4694618.cms?

Nobody wants war, everybody wants peace. But is it really possible sir? Power corrupts people, add greed with it and there you have the perfect recipe of a wonderful war diet. The world isnt black and white, its shades of grey. Utopian society is a myth sir, how can the world be an ideal place, when even the air that surrounds us is not ?
I am not a idealist, my life is good enough, so don 't want the war to change my life. I was born in 1990, belongs to the "rebellion" generation in China. The pursuit of freedom, individualism, like challenges, fearless... Stability and order gives us the rights. However, if we are born in turbulent country?

I am not a idealist, my life is good enough, so don 't want the war to change my life. I was born in 1990, belongs to the "rebellion" generation in China. The pursuit of freedom, individualism, like challenges, fearless... Stability and order gives us the rights. However, if we are born in turbulent country?
Sir, lets leave the philosophy part for some other day :)

Guess what, Pakistan became a major-non Nato ally after 9/11. Anyways, go on:
large.gif

We have seen what happened after 9/11. I dont want to say this, but drones became the national bird of Pakistan
We have seen what happened after 9/11. I dont want to say this, but drones became the national bird of Pakistan
We can discuss it but I was just responding to your post.

China is helping to save the Alawite State in Syria with their veto as Iran escalates their aggression

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom