What's new

China publicly names Pakistan for Mumbai terror attacks - indian media

source is bollywood joker media :omghaha:

check the thread, not a single emotional Indian here said anything about this documentary implicating the Pakistani state, the whole thing was about China airing the documentary, which is what you were contesting, and have been proved wrong.

end of discussion.
I was shocked to see that there were indians see CCTV... Oh, as a Chinese, I have to say. There are very few Chinese people will look at CCTV. In China, CCTV has another name - CCAV. (CC adult film).

At 19:00-19:30 is CCTV news time. This time, we will turn off the TV. PS: I have ten years did not watch the CCTV news... probably

After get universal access to PC in China, we almost don't watch the TV.

Last edited:
Farting and Indian dreams both are hot air floating with no substantial evidence, apart from some pungent smell that follows

Please stop disturbing China with your drama bazi

I am pleased to note that neither farting nor Indian dreams disturbs you.

Ramzan Kareem.

Thank you for clarifying to these emotional Indians. @Kal Muah

Oh good. Now we have you acknowledging that the LeT is responsible. Only the last few steps left, which from past performance will follow one by painful one: the LeT is informed by intelligence provided by government rogues; the LeT is armed by government rogues; the LeT is trained by government rogues; the LeT is informed, armed and trained by government agencies who have acted on their own without informing the political establishment.

We saw that happen minute by bemused minute during Kargil. Now I understand why some nationalities wear multiple sets of underpants.

Ramzan Kareem.

Chinese TV can F themselves on this. How about PTV showing a documentary on Muslim rights abuse in China?

Sir, please listen to me. Pakistan may have some not mature. But now that things have in the past, forget those not happy. After all, India is important powers in the world. Can't afford to waste time on little thing...

I am pleased to note that neither farting nor Indian dreams disturbs you.

Ramzan Kareem.

Oh good. Now we have you acknowledging that the LeT is responsible. Only the last few steps left, which from past performance will follow one by painful one: the LeT is informed by intelligence provided by government rogues; the LeT is armed by government rogues; the LeT is trained by government rogues; the LeT is informed, armed and trained by government agencies who have acted on their own without informing the political establishment.

We saw that happen minute by bemused minute during Kargil. Now I understand why some nationalities wear multiple sets of underpants.

Ramzan Kareem.
The title (times of india) and the content with in the article is totally fabricated. The Chinese media might have played the documentary but this does not mean that 'China has publicly named Pakistan for terror attacks.' This was the purpose of my post. Nothing more, nothing less

@Kal Muah My entire point was that just because the Chinese media played a documentary
it does not mean that 'China has publicly named Pakistan for terror attacks.' I mean seriously,
after blocking UN action against M.Azhar you still believe this news.
The only part of this news that is true is that they played a documentary implicating LeT. Nothing more,Nothing Less.

Last edited:
The title (times of india) and the content with in the article is totally fabricated. The Chinese media might have played the documentary but this does not mean that 'China has publicly named Pakistan for terror attacks.' This was the purpose of my post. Nothing more, nothing less.

OK, OK, chill. I didn't think you were so thin-skinned. I take it back, OK? Enjoy your iftaar.

Sir, please listen to me. Pakistan may have some not mature. But now that things have in the past, forget those not happy. After all, India is important powers in the world. Can't afford to waste time on little thing...
We do not have have any problem with the Pakistan civilian govt, its the military and terrorist organizations that kills our people. I guess china would have acted same, if terrorists from turkey kill chinese people

The title (times of india) and the content with in the article is totally fabricated. The Chinese media might have played the documentary but this does not mean that 'China has publicly named Pakistan for terror attacks.' This was the purpose of my post. Nothing more, nothing less.

Indians have self esteem issues..from top government to average joe..and they engage in such petty cheap tactics to massage their self inflicted india supah powah ego

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom