What's new

China publicly names Pakistan for Mumbai terror attacks - indian media

Actually, you will have to excuse me in this particular situation. I am truly fed up with these fabricated titles and articles by your media.

Trust me, you are not alone. I only trust The Hindu, and yes, nowadays, the Indian Express as well.

I was just pulling your collective leg.

Indians have self esteem issues..from top government to average joe..and they engage in such petty cheap tactics to massage their self inflicted india supah powah ego
These INDIANS have mastered the art of twisting information for their own egos.
We Pakistanis should learn from them.

Trust me, you are not alone. I only trust The Hindu, and yes, nowadays, the Indian Express as well.

I was just pulling your collective leg.

<LEGPULL ALERT>

Thank Heavens. There's something we do better than Pakistan.

It just amazes me that 'certain' Indian members have the audacity to actually use this less-worthy-than-toilet-paper
news as a source (and be proud at the same time). :angry: Do these people not understand that China just blocked UN action against M. Azhar.
Why would China now.....never mind.

We do not have have any problem with the Pakistan civilian govt, its the military and terrorist organizations that kills our people. I guess china would have acted same, if terrorists from turkey kill chinese people
Alas, on July 5 2009, Chinese han Chinese civilians 100 people killed by uighurs in xinjiang. Anger han. "Han chauvinism" threatened to kill all Uighur... But in the end events by the communist party to stop. To avoid the massive bloodshed.

On March 13, 2015. Myanmar's air force air play on the territory of China, Chinese civilians four people were killed.
In April 2015, a north Korean defector illegally entering China, four Chinese civilians were killed.

China remains the biggest restraint, China cannot win over north Korea or myanmar?? No, China is simply to avoid war. China to north Korea and Burma diplomacy is put forward. And in myanmar border military exercises. Things get very good solve. So, I think, the unpleasant things forget it. This is the best solution.

Of course, if you are angry. There are three measures to provide the reference.
1, economic sanctions.
2, the political pressure.
3, interrupt foreign

Alas, on July 5 2009, Chinese han Chinese civilians 100 people killed by uighurs in xinjiang. Anger han. "Han chauvinism" threatened to kill all Uighur... But in the end events by the communist party to stop. To avoid the massive bloodshed.

On March 13, 2015. Myanmar's air force air play on the territory of China, Chinese civilians four people were killed.
In April 2015, a north Korean defector illegally entering China, four Chinese civilians were killed.

China remains the biggest restraint, China cannot win over north Korea or myanmar?? No, China is simply to avoid war. China to north Korea and Burma diplomacy is put forward. And in myanmar border military exercises. Things get very good solve. So, I think, the unpleasant things forget it. This is the best solution.

Of course, if you are angry. There are three measures to provide the reference.
1, economic sanctions.
2, the political pressure.
3, interrupt foreign
Thank You. My condolences for your people. I hope in future China will side with India in atleast banning Terrorist Organizations.. Cheers!!

Thank You. My condolences for your people. I hope in future China will side with India in atleast banning Terrorist Organizations.. Cheers!!
The same thank you, to communicate with each other can eliminate misunderstanding...

I think the cause of terrorism. 1, poverty. 2, the lack of education. 3, the long-term turmoil. 4, lack of legal constraints. 5,a world power political needs.

Al qaeda and ISIS without exception.

The same thank you, to communicate with each other can eliminate misunderstanding...

I think the cause of terrorism. 1, poverty. 2, the lack of education. 3, the long-term turmoil. 4, lack of legal constraints. 5,a world power political needs.

The cause of terrorism is ideology,
Osama-bin-laden :- was rich almost 50 million $ and was well educated. Was living in posh areas of Riyad. So you can see terrorists are not always poor or uneducated or from turmoil held places. They become terrorists because of the ideology. Why do you think ISIS is so difficult to kill? Its because you can kill and army but not an ideology.

If Chinese want to side with India, then you can become our enemies as well. We are not timid people. Indian abuse human rights of people just like the British did to your people. If you choose to shake hands with them, then Pakistani population will no longer favor China. Even though Chinese are not Muslims, we Pakistanis think highly of China, but If Chinese people love Indians, then what is the point of any alliance or friendship?

China publicly names Pakistan for Mumbai terror attacks

HONG KONG: In a major development, China has for the first time, publicly acknowledged the role of Pakistan in the coordinated terror attacks that took place in Mumbai between November 26 and 29, 2008 that claimed the lives of 164 people and left another 308 injured.

Chinese State Television CCTV9 has, in a documentary aired recently, highlighted the role of the Lashkar-e-Taiyaba (LeT) and its sponsors in Pakistan in this horrific attack which shook the world.

This change in policy by China is significant in the sense that it is taking place on the eve of the expiry of Beijing's decision to place on technical hold the listing of three known LeT/JuD(Jamaat-ud-Dawa) militants - Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki, Talha Saeed and Hafiz Abdul Rauf, on June 9, 2016.

The listing of these individuals by the Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee of the United Nations Security Council in September 2015, had the overwhelming support of all members of the international community, with the exception of China, which acted on Pakistan's behest.

China is already facing considerable global flak over a similar technical hold over the listing of Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Hafiz Saeed, even though the JeM stands listed by the United Nations Sanctions Committee.

China has obviously realized that extending blind support to Pakistan on terror-related issues taints its own reputation as a responsible world power that is seeking to build an international consensus on the need for all countries to jointly fight the menace of terror.

EDIT : ADDED OTHER SOURCES
  1. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/china-publicly-acknowledges-pakistans-role-in-mumbai-2008-terror-attacks-2838979/
  2. http://www.newsx.com/world/31419-china-airs-film-highlighting-lets-role-in-2611-mumbai-attacks
  3. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...s-role-in-mumbai-terror-attacks/1/685988.html
  4. http://eurasiadiary.com/news/conflicts/39319-china-publicly-names-pakistan-for-mumbai-terror-attacks
  5. http://www.freepressjournal.in/world/china-publicly-names-pakistan-for-mumbai-terror-attacks/866624

It's only for Indians to consume. Keep on.

They did; but they made no mention of Pakistan's involvement; only that terrorists were from Pakistan.
They clearly mentioned LET was behind 26/11, and we all know who is LET's chief, and where Hafeez Sayeed roams freely.

The cause of terrorism is ideology,
Osama-bin-laden :- was rich almost 50 million $ and was well educated. Was living in posh areas of Riyad. So you can see terrorists are not always poor or uneducated or from turmoil held places. They become terrorists because of the ideology. Why do you think ISIS is so difficult to kill? Its because you can kill and army but not an ideology.
There is an old proverb in China, 非杨即墨。Mean, if this world is not white, must be black.There is absolutely no red, yellow, green, blue... Very ironic adage.

India friend and I communication, doesn't mean I give up Pakistan's brother precious friendship. This should not be suspected.

This is Site charm, a misunderstanding, then eliminate the misunderstanding.Let others know your views, and recognition from others. This is also happy... Rest assured. I still support to Pakistan.

There is an old proverb in China, 非杨即墨。Mean, if this world is not white, must be black.There is absolutely no red, yellow, green, blue... Very ironic adage.

India friend and I communication, doesn't mean I give up Pakistan's brother precious friendship. This should not be suspected.

This is Site charm, a misunderstanding, then eliminate the misunderstanding.Let others know your views, and recognition from others. This is also happy... Rest assured. I still support to Pakistan.
China can support any country it wants to, its your own internal matter, and India has nothing to say on that. What India wants is China to support ban on Terrorist Organizations which kills Indians on a daily basis, the likes of LET which your govt acknowledged.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom